BIG DADDY DIMES Kevin Nash documentary by nWoWolfCHADtv

youtube.com/watch?v=DbwuP0ZrDww&t

>CM Punk
"Kevin Nash just has this intangible charisma that to crowd attaches to, they identify with, everybody just loved Diesel"

>Jim Ross
When he came to WWE and became Shawn Michaels bodyguard, I thought that worked real well, he beats Bob Backlund in the Garden for the WWE title in less than 10 seconds. And I thought he ran with it pretty well considering the fact he did have bad wheels, he didn't have the territories to go through...I found him to be a very bright and articulate guy and I thought the guy did real well here"

>Michael Cole
"Diesel and Razor kept the WWF going especially after Hogan and Savage left"

>Triple H
People bash him for that [leaving WWF] in some way, the reality of that is people should thank him for that. Kevin Nash leaving to go to WCW with Scott Hall fundamentally changed how the business operated; the guarantees, the contracts, the improvements of the business, happen because that takes place"

>Jim Ross
"If anybody can argue the fact that Scott Hall and Kevin Nash didn't light up WCW when they went there as The Outsiders...they lit the fire, they made Nitro relevant, and Hogan was smart enough to see he needed to be apart of this deal"

>Gerald Brisco
"When they (The Outsiders) showed up at WCW, it hurt us tremendously in the ratings, it hurt us in the perception of who was the #1 promotion"

>Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Nash and Scott Hall actually changed the industry. They were so hot when we went to the North East they were the babyfaces but when we went to middle America there was actually fights breaking out in the crowd between the nWo and WCW fans. And a lot of the stuff was Nash and Hall; they both have great minds and came up with a lot of stuff. Hall and Nash did their job better than anybody I've seen"

>Diamond Dallas Page
“One time we walked into a strip club...the girls gave Kevin Nash a standing ovation"

Attached: THE GOAT.png (640x480, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IDDCv8jWiZY?t=11m50s
youtu.be/UxQM4hwbq70?t=56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Summer of '92

>Konnan
One of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life was Nash, Hall and X-Pac, the nWo you know what I'm saying? them three, Hogan and Eric didn't add nothing to them; I think they knew how cool they were and rode their coattails. I remember sitting in Seattle, Washington and I've not see anything like this since either when Hogan or Macho Man were really big, or when me and Vampiro were big in Mexico, because they'd go out there and get a thunderous response, they looked cool a shit, good looking guys, girls were going nuts, guys were loving them, because they weren't so good looking that they threatened guys like Shawn Michaels who looked like a fag"

>Sting
"Kevin Nash is an innovator, a creative guy, smart, funny, talented, could probably write his own sitcom I mean he's real witty. I think that he alongside Scott Hall changed WCW, I think they're responsible for that"

>Michael Hayes
"I think Kevin Nash redefined what a giant was because all of a sudden he made a giant hip and cool"

>Booker T
“nWo was one of a kind. It was led by three mega-superstars. They knew how to work the business, especially Kevin Nash. He was literally the brains behind that machine. Just his stance alone, how much revenue he drew in this business, how big of a star Kevin Nash was and still is, I think he has to be ranked in the top 5 big men of all time"

>Triple H
"He had a great in-ring career, he did a lot of things that were revolutionary that changed the industry that heavily impacted the business. His influence shaped the business that the WWE is today"

>Shawn Michaels
"Without Kevin Nash there would be no nWo. Without the nWo there would be no DX. Everybody in WWE now has a guaranteed contract because of the actions of Kevin Nash and Scott Hall"

Attached: 7782185498_5344ca009d_c.jpg (529x800, 200K)

cringe

BASED AS FUCK
seething worked manlet

>Beth Pheonix
"Kevin Nash exuded this superstar charisma. The way he walked and talked, he had a lot of appeal and he really went against the grain and kind of walked his own path, and I think his popularity with the fans took him to World championship levels in both companies"

>Jim Ross
"He's one of the top players without question, he was a catalyst, and was involved in some of the biggest nights of the 90's. You can't look at the top stars of the 90's without including Kevin Nash and you really can't do it honestly without putting him near the top of the list"

>Goldberg on Kevin Nash
Good guy. Very successful. Smart.
>Chris Benoit on Kevin Nash
Innovative.
>The Rock on Kevin Nash
Pretty smart.
>Vince McMahon on Kevin Nash
Good Guy. Sense of humour.
>Triple H on Kevin Nash
Very underrated mind for the business.
>Steve Austin on Kevin Nash
Great mind for the business.
>Virgil on Kevin Nash
Great guy. One of the coolest guys. When it came to the nWo he lead it to the bank.
>Vince Russo on Kevin Nash
Greatest worker in the history of the business

Attached: 19428657_1637301369614261_3600218067713392640_n.jpg (720x849, 88K)

Look at all these people lying through their teeth.

Oh yes! back when Deadie Cuckuerrero couldn't draw a peso!

Attached: EddyNoDimes.png (587x623, 221K)

>Chris Jericho
"Kevin (Nash) was a great manipulator. I think Kevin got what ever he wanted out of you. I think that Kevin is a pretty nice guy in retrospect. Very funny, cool to be around. Actually we had a great match, probably one of the best matches he had when came back to WWE in 2002; hair vs. hair match. You know Kevin & Scott were two of the smartest guys in wrestling man. You can't cut them down for totally manipulating the system, and hey man were super over, created one of the most classic angles of all time, and it would not have worked if they weren't involved. Kevin could work when he wanted to, and for a guy that big he had some pretty damn good matches, and I just saw him a few weeks ago at the Royal Rumble and it's always fun to see him, he's always got a smile on his face. Actually what I'd like to say about all those guys is, I wish I was in the position I am now then. Because I never got to know Kevin and Scott, there was a big wall with those guys, same with Savage. I just think of them as being fucking assholes but I know they weren't. I never once ever went out drinking with Kevin or Scott, or even Flair in WCW, I mean Flair was always friendly but you know there was different camps. There was the; Arn/Flair camp, Savage/Hogan camp, Sting/Luger camp, Hall/Nash camp, and then our gang; Chris, Eddie, Dean, Rey. There was never really any comradery between the cliques because a lot of the cliques had heat with each other for real. I remember the first day I sat down in catering with Hogan and Nash, and they looked at me like I was nuts, like what are you sitting with us for - like high school! why wasn't I sitting with the nerds in the corner. But like I said I can't really cut anyone down especially those guys because they were at the top of top and drew a lot of money."

Attached: 1548560085346.jpg (640x853, 83K)

Attached: nash.jpg (374x232, 32K)

Attached: Nash middle finger.png (271x444, 233K)

>Katarina Leigh Waters
"Well this is back when he was Big Daddy Cool Diesel, and I was a mega fan, & I was obsessed with him, and I wanted to marry him, and I used to dream about him, and I used to dream about us kissing and being together."

Attached: B2hRgxACUAAWPPq.jpg (581x1032, 99K)

SEETHING

Attached: 1554705293087.jpg (740x880, 97K)

Attached: BigDaddyDimes.png (325x446, 353K)

Kevin Nash was raped in the summer of 1992

Ohnononono

Attached: 1555642567025.png (1256x699, 181K)

KEK WHAT A BITCH

Thanks OP, cool vid. You can't dispute Big Sexy's impact on this business. It's kinda funny how he came back to put over manlets (CM Punk) and it didn't work because people under 6 feet and 200 lbs deserve to be extinct.

>Booker T
>"Kevin is Top 5 big men"

Tha fuq? Yo got Andre and then you got... nobody. Nash is Top 3. Maybe throw Taker in there. But once you get outside that core, all you got are:

>Big Show; Small Dimes
>Scissor Sid
>Khali???

Nash is pretty much the tops if you consider longevity, charisma, and penis size

Giant in wcw was more over than Kevin, wolfie

Attached: thumbsup.gif (267x200, 1.56M)

Nobody with a clue is buying that I'm afraid

Attached: Most Over Wolfpac member.png (793x360, 48K)

BASED
*bows down*

Giant was not in the wolfpac, but he did main event ppvs w Rodman - Nashetty never did

BASED BIG SEXY

Nash drew bigger buyrates, drew bigger ratings, put more asses in seats, and sold more merch

Attached: based.gif (498x280, 1.68M)

all after getting raped at gunpoint
nobody can stop big sexy

>Joey Joe Joe Shabadoo
-Kevin Nash had an insatiable desire for black dick. Sometimes he’d take on 5 to 10 guys in one night. He just couldn’t get enough.

Boomerchads had Big Sexy.

Zoomerfags have Baron Corbin.

J
U
S
T

Attached: giphy (9).gif (360x270, 1.11M)

we aren't talking about Deadie

Attached: 97531.png (407x667, 225K)

Sauce - ur ass

>Arn Anderson
Kevin loved smelling his own farts. One time we were on the road together and we shared a hotel room. It’s getting late and we were both in our beds. Suddenly he lets out this huge ripping fart. It was so loud the guys in the next room heard it. Kevin quickly pulls the covers over his head and starts inhaling deeply. After each inhale he’d say “ahhh yes! Nice! Sweet aroma!”

>Hulk Hogan
Every time Kevin looked at a hot dog he would start giggling like a school girl. Apparently he thinks all hot dogs look like dicks. It really became a problem when we were on the road. He couldn’t walk by the concession stand in any venue without letting out this shrill girly sounding laugh.

sauce? Dave Meltzer

Attached: MONDAY NIGHT WARS - TOP 25 RATING DRAWS (1999).png (906x682, 43K)

Arn Anderson = Career Pissant. Kevin Nash = nWo.

Was Arn Anderson EVER involved a big-money program? not even close. He spent over a decade in the business as a wrestler & accomplished nothing. He rode the coattails of the Horsemen & was given the title "Enforcer" as a charitable gesture. Everybody knows he was the jobber of the group. Male pattern baldness lead to him only banging fat broads. Average carpentry skills. Good hand but nothing special.

"I remember listening to him & I'm going "this guy he doesn't even know what he's talking about," I mean Arn Anderson, I salute him to a certain degree as a wrestler but he never drew any big money, ever in his life, dreamed about it, dreamed about having the great matches that other guys had. I believe they (WWE) would be better served if they hired guys like Roddy Piper, even guys like Cowboy Bob Orton knows more about wrestling than Arn Anderson will ever know" - Bret Hart [WrestleTalkTV - 2013]

youtu.be/IDDCv8jWiZY?t=11m50s

Kevin Nash was involved in a program that drew big money & revolutionized the business. Helped book it, too. He might just be the best worker of all time, depending on what your definition of "worker" is. In 7 days it will be 20 years since Big Sexy showed up on WCW Monday Nitro...professional wrestling has never the same. nWo 4 Life

Attached: Arn.jpg (1193x991, 166K)

>Pro Wrestling Torch #499 - Cover Dated June 20, 1998
WCW legitimately sold out the 5,000 black and red NWO t-shirts in Auburn Hills, Mich. last week. The story going around was that WCW only sold three black & white NWO shirts....It's no surprise if Hogan did ink a long-term deal since his leverage had been decreasing with Nitro's ratings dropping and the momentum of NWO WolfPac and Goldberg making Hogan seem expendable for the first time since joining WCW. The primary reason for Hogan to become insecure about his value to WCW could have been when Nitro won a ratings battle when he didn't appear on the show, then lost the week that he returned....Hogan has been flexing his political muscles behind the scenes about certain aspects of the NWO WolfPac, including not wanting Nash to get interview time after him since Nash has been able to show him up on interviews.

Attached: GOATthanksNash.png (863x599, 881K)

That was 99 you dumb bitch, Giant was gone from WCW

Wolfie btfo

My bad

Attached: MONDAY NIGHT WARS - TOP 10 RATING DRAWS (1998).png (867x375, 22K)

Trumpcucks BTFO by based Nash!

kek what a bitch

Big Sexy the Dime drawer

cute!

u mean kevin nash's ass which was also filled in 92

great watch! Nash is the GOAT indeed

Attached: 1555556416636.jpg (1199x587, 97K)

If Nash has such a mind for the business why doesn't Vince employ him on the booking committee? Why was Nitro so bad under hin? Genuine question.

>Replies: 49
>Posters: 14

Attached: 52366915_2356362291043128_4869755673937707008_n.jpg (530x780, 40K)

>Scott Hall
Kevin was raped in the summer of 92.

This is what Lio Rush has to say about Kevin Nash
youtu.be/UxQM4hwbq70?t=56s

>not drawing as much as Arn Anderson or Big Boss Man. In 1998.
Holy yikesarini.

AAA had a KKK gimmick. Fuckin baste

>knows more than ___ will ever know

You can TASTE the bitterness.

Necrobump