I-I er I u-understand you're upset, but I d-didn't know, I swear

>I-I er I u-understand you're upset, but I d-didn't know, I swear
remember when Triple H was reduced to a stuttering mess by an angry housewife?

Attached: 1555482344150.png (724x487, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLFGq-TzleU
youtube.com/watch?v=I-b1uhnF0SI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gaytch incel confirmed kek!

Nothing comes close to the simp Rock & HBK made him look like here
>He only hangs out with main eventers

youtube.com/watch?v=tLFGq-TzleU

Julie should have shot on this simp

HHH looks shoot pissed off

>we will never have crowds like this

You can see the absolute seethe in Hunter over the fact Rock was champ before he could be

gaych is such a simp lmfao

Hhh is actually seething at the end of this, he thought he would be able to respond but hbk hits his music

julie was a drunken mess here tbf
Hunter wasn't gonna stand there and argue with the old cow.

I thought HBK was Gaytch's best friend, why he do this?

>the fucking state of this big nosed simp

He turned face a week later and rejoined DX

dirty pool. her kids were there. i hate when people talk shit with their kids in front of them, you can't say anything back or else they'll pull the my kids here card, you just have to look all sorry.

plus why would he incriminate himself on camera. for all they knew a lawsuit was coming. think brainlets

But on a personal level. HHH is clearly seething for real, he had to have known he BTFO'd him.

What is this about?

Haven't you got a bull to be prepping, Paul?

>Rock and HBK making HHH seethe
Rare and based

what happened in pic related? can someone explain this to a zoomer

Fucking Shawn burying the fuck out of Gaitch lol. Why did he do this?

this was back when heels were heels, young zoom zoom

It's from the Wrestling with Shadows documentary. After the Montreal screwjob, Bret Hart's wife confronted HHH backstage (correctly) asserting that he was in on it. Gaytch pathetically attempting to deny this, and she called bullshit, leaving him staring at the floor and stuttering like a simp.

The Kliq shitters literally exposed the business just to stroke their ego. Shawn didn’t have to go at Paul as hard as he did here, but he did it anyway.

did you even watch the attitude era? this was tame as fuck compared to the shit that was said back then.

To say to fragile ego Paul who shoot hated The Rock that Paul was a midcarder that only ever hung around main eventers was obviously a legit dig and Shawn must have know that would make Gaitch seethe like fuck.

>21 years later
>triple h still opening the show with overly long promos

the more things change

that was the entire point of promos back then, to make it look real
i know mommy and daddy didn't let you watch until the PG era, so i'm not gonna make fun of you for getting worked

HHH was nothing more than a Klique stooge, especially early in his career.

>trying this hard to defend Paul’s fragile ego

Cringe GaitchCuck

seething normiefag

Go watch NXT, Paulfag

>Nose man bad

Attached: image.jpg (408x431, 12K)

t.bows unironically at nxt wrestlers

Yes, he is. Now fuck off and die, cunt.

have sex

>people defending Cunter
are we being raided?

>replies instantly

You are absolutely seething lmao

just because you're a smoothbrain who doesn't understand nuance doesn't mean everyone else has the same opinion as you

Does this show how based Triple H was? After all these years, simps are still left seething by him.

they don't have the courage to face real life so they take out their aggression on a fake wrestler. in other words a slow news day on Yea Forums

Full of alpha males. Goddamn

HBK knows HHH better than anyone. He had to know that this would legit make him seethe, and you can see it on his face.

kek what a cuck

The Great One making him seethe from day one

youtube.com/watch?v=I-b1uhnF0SI
>takes triple haitchettys career defining promo
>completely shit all over it
based rock

Triple H seething so hard.

So they just happened to have a documentary team there after the screwjob?

That was very similar to Obama saying Trump would never be president at the correspondents dinner

Based Hunter holding his own

this was all a work you fucking marks

There are documentaries that just happened to catch people admitting to murder (The Jinx) on cam. Vince also thought he was going to go out of business around this time, which is why he let Bret go, he didn't give a fuck about some Canadian movie crew hanging around backstage.

They'd been filming for about 6 months at that point.

Always watch this to remind myself there is no such thing as karma

Well Trips doesn't have a male heir so there's that.

>Rock and HBK burying Triple Nose
Kino. What could have been.

Vince is gonna fuck him hard

Some of the old promos got really personal and brutal, that could happen when they didn't have scripts

If I remember correctly, there was a little bit of heat between Trips and Shawn in 98 after H buried Shawn on Raw the night after he lost the title to Austin

he still is just now its his own wife that does it

>the Rock's entire promo
>Now hit MY music.

Damn. Triple Haitchetty got slaughtered.

>D-d-don't worry, y-yours is n-no better!
kek what a simp

Rock was so great

Daily reminder Jericho fucked Stephanie before her and Gaytch hooked up which is why Paul tried to bury Jericho in their feud

Young Rock was so fucking based. Why is Dwayne so cringe now?

best part

he has too much to lose and needs to stay politically correct so it doesn't affect his box office.

Attached: 001_Attitude_12192017jg_1409--7e7443cfb965d45f81f958c4c3212711.jpg (1200x1200, 201K)

he's not gonna loose his future political career over making HHH seethe

mid card 4 life

Bret is a fucking simp, what a bitch. He deserved to be screwed.

The rock's fucking great. His shit is so simple and effective, like just saying "nice shirt 20 cents" destroyed Cole.

>triple h is andre the giant

What the fuck, what a distasteful dig to take at a legend.

This is fucking kino. Even Triple H seems based as fuck here. Why didn't I get to watch this kind of wrestling growing up? How do we bring it back, lads?

how was the klit even a thing considering it consisted of 4 no draws?

they were all close boys with Vince. He thought they were cool and did anything for them

Vince was fucking HBK

Take WWE off the stock market and make them a private company always on the verge of death if they have one bad year which means less scripting and actually trying new things.