She's ready for another run, brother

She's ready for another run, brother.

Call Naomi, tell her the Funkadactyls are getting back together.

Attached: cameron.jpg (1080x1080, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtBsoWXhG7A
youtube.com/watch?v=q51NC3XeuPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Somebody better call my momma, because I’m about to throw away my genetic legacy!!

She has pretty damn good feet, most especially for a negro.

Because she’s only half negro

HOLY FUCKING BASES

Attached: cameron.png (761x767, 818K)

>ex-WWE star Cameron

Attached: 1473754764809.jpg (370x407, 39K)

BUILT FOR WHITE COCK

What the fuck? No wonder she was with that Vinnie guy on Total Divas. ALICIA FOXY'D

Attached: Vinny Isayan.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

I'm sorry but that's absolutely B-B-B-B-B-BASED

Black girls like this just want a guy they can control.

>that interview she did with the gay asian guy where her nipple was poking through the fabric the entire time

diamonds

Would suck her toes as she botches a pin attempt

Link

Vinny was the eternal Michaels of that show. They literally had a whole episodee revolve around how Vinny's dick was way too big for Cameron.

Negro please, that's some cope. Some bitches just don't like getting their asses beat by a bum without a mixtape.

youtube.com/watch?v=XtBsoWXhG7A

VINCE
STRAP
NOW

BOY BYE!

Attached: sd-cameron.jpg (1002x636, 105K)

based ebony goddess

Sign her back and get a tag team with Foxxy state. They can be The BWC Experience

Will bl*ckbois ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=q51NC3XeuPk

Attached: l1533741168361.jpg (736x999, 119K)

god that hair is nasty

Have sex

i miss cammy lads
>GOAT total divas female cast member
>hot
>slutty
>fucks white guys
>worked internet marks into a seethe one two separate legendary occasions
they gave her the boot right when she went to NXT and started actually trying to get gud

dub fag btfoing trip fags

whatever happened to that weird slav bodybuilder she was engaged to?

based

Holy cope

What cope? Of all interracial relationships, the least common is white men and black women. Even asian men and white women happen more frequently. White men are too weak now to handle black women.

Where's your source on these numbers cause you sound completely retarded.

Attached: 1315251902108.jpg (300x466, 43K)

vinny was based

WM/BF is the least common because white men are the most desired and black women are the least desired. There very few actually hot black girls like Cameron or Fox.

To be the least desired, whiteboys sure go crazy with these threads all over Yea Forums.

Also I just realized you caused white men the most desired and I nearly fell out of my chair. White men walk around in Star Wars and Marvel merch all day and unironically like My Little Pony.

Talking out of your hurting ass.

>White men walk around in Star Wars and Marvel merch all day and unironically like My Little Pony.

And black bitches will still stampede all over each other to get a white bf. Imagine how shit black men are.

Attached: qd3ka81p7p701.jpg (1125x1761, 192K)

>complains sex hurts so she never puts out

Who'd want her?

Attached: Quest for Glory 3.png (640x400, 55K)

She should come back and tag with Foxy. They could be called Team Cream in my Coffee and challenge for the tag titles. Imagine the botchfest.

Underrated.

Porch monkey absolutely seething.

I dated a mixed girl and got her perspective on race relationships. She preferred white guys since they were the nicest and most mature when it came to serious dating. Sadly, I could almost 90% guarente that she'd cheat on whoever she was with at some point. She was mature but not the most mentally stable.

Also got the perspective of some of her black female friends. One of which was insanely hot and self successful but had a bad case of intense black girl attitude, which definitely repelled a lot of dudes. After dating nothing but black dudes for a long time, she wanted to date white guys but had a hard time finding one that would put up with her personality. If she didn't have such an intense attitude she'd be swimming in any sort of dick she wanted. I'd fuck the shit out of her but her personality killed any motive or desire.

Id colonize her

Attached: 1555446139504.jpg (498x675, 105K)

Filthy bedwench

hot

Based Werdum putting the squeeze on CroCop