Reminder that The Rock called CM Punks phone and it made Triple H seethe

>on the 21st of February (2017) edition of Monday Night Raw, The Rock came out after the show went off air to shoot some scenes for his movie ‘Fighting with My Family’.
>The scene in question featured AJ Lee, and the crowd began to chant CM Punk at the mention of her name.
>To silence the crowd, The Rock rang CM Punks cellphone. Punk didn’t answer, but Rock left a voice mail.
>Triple H was reportedly furious, and was screaming backstage to have The Rocks mic cut.
>Triple H reportedly said ‘Doesn’t he know we’re in a lawsuit with this guy?’

Paul BTFO by Big Dimes Dwayne and Phil yet again.

Attached: DE8E9282-3D0B-415D-B42A-EBE8F833DFDE.jpg (642x361, 34K)

I read he was screaming "CUT HIS FUVKING MIC!!! CUT HIS FUCKING MIC!!" besides that

You left out the best part:

>After Dwayne went backstage, Triple H allegedly confronted him, saying ‘You shouldn’t have done that’
>Dwayne responded by asking Triple H to repeat himself, and when Triple H began to repeat himself Dwayne cut him off and said ‘IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!’
>Triple H was said to be in tears, and apparently ran off crying and saying he’s going to Vince.

Cut-uh, his-uh, fucking mic-uh...

Kek what a bitch

Based trips protecting the business

Love how the Rock could give 2 shits about HHH and Stephanie. Once Vince is outta there, so is The Rock unless HHH pays through the fucking huge nose.

WWE has no choice but to push the Anoaʻi family

Kek

People like you dont get to have a live mic

Attached: 5434343434.png (567x619, 671K)

*makes Haitchetty retire in Mania 36 in your path*

Once Vince is gone The Rock will be scrubbed from history by Hunter and all of his fellow coconut bulbasuars will be shown the door including Roman just for Rock regulating Hunter to third fiddle at the high of the business

Attached: 4444551.gif (320x180, 2.54M)

Zelina Vega went back in time, eliminated AJ Lee and took her place in history.

Attached: Time Paradox.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

And the WWE and Raw logos DID NOT LOOK LIKE THAT after Mania 30.

its a pity this children's show doesnt actually draw

Tamina was also erased from existence.

Attached: AJ Lee Paige.png (1280x720, 1.66M)

worked

>Triple H was reportedly furious, and was screaming backstage to have The Rocks mic cut.
>Triple H reportedly said ‘Doesn’t he know we’re in a lawsuit with this guy?’
This is why Vince will always be better than Hunter. Vince knows what's best for business.
He buried the hatchet with fucking Warrior and Brett Hart. with fucking Hulk Hogan and Bruno Sammartino.
Paul will NEVER bury the hatchet with, Scott Steiner, CM Punk, Nakamura, Bryan, or anyone
for that matter

>Nakamura
was?

Kek

based

>that gear

why the fuck did they dress AJ like a Bella?

Why couldn’t they dress Zelina in AJs attire? Working myself into a shoot just thinking about it.

>Nakamura, Bryan
What?

Gaytch has always hated Punk. Vince and Punk were friends even after he had basically quit.

For all the criticism Vince gets and deservedly so, he was smart enough to understand one simple thing: if there was a sliver of a chance to make money, you bury the hatchet and move forward.

Plus Vince genuinely seems to like the boys.

Triple h reached out to sammartino and warrior but nonetheless he's a petty bitch

Yeah but Vince was still willing to bury the hatchet. I don’t think Paul would do the same in that situation.

I honestly believe part of the reason Jericho went to NJPW and signed with AEW was because of his hatred of HHH.

>What?
Gaytch is still upset Wrestlmania 30 completely rewriting and having him job to Bryan.
He'll chase Bryan out like how he chased Scot Steiner and Batista out

That's not true, quit making shit up and get a life ya fag

>he actually believes that Gaytch is fine with jobbing at Wrestlemania
how naive

I am the game uh!

>punk actually doesn't realise he had more in common with Rock in their resentment for Gaytch's politics than for resenting him stealing his main event spot

what a goddamned clueless self mark

>The Rock rang CM Punks cellphone. Punk didn’t answer

What a bitch. You know Punk sat there whilst his phone rang. He knew the Great One was calling. Why didn't he answer?

too busy balls deep in AJ Lee like a chad

He was intimidated to answer an actual draw.

>The tryout happened at a Smack Down Live

This movie wasn't for autistic nitpickers

U wot m8

>they claimed the Rock got backstage heat over this

Like Rock gave a fuck. He doesn't need wwe anymore, they need him.

>Paul BTFO by Big Dimes Dwayne and Phil yet again
like always
kek

Attached: 7DB10EB2-2AD5-45E8-B281-26E6709A1B76.gif (498x446, 1.99M)

>answering the phone
What is this, 1993?

Lmao based litty man

>The Rock will be scrubbed from history
Lmao might as well just can the company at that point because NO ONE is going to buy that shit.

>third fiddle

More like.. Fifth? I would put Undertaker and Mankind above him on that list.

Agreed. It went
>Austin
>Rock
>Undertaker (especially in the Ministry era, the dimes were printing themselves)
>Mankind (ALWAYS a fan favorite)
>Haitch
And that's not counting Vince, who might have been a bigger draw then all of them.

98q

Kane from 98-01 was more over than Triple H ever was.