So is it just me or do Young Lions just all become mega stars or have fairly high amounts of success?

So is it just me or do Young Lions just all become mega stars or have fairly high amounts of success?

Oka turned into a China man, Sho and Yoh are exploiting K-pop and winning juniors, Kushida is with NXT, Jay White is the leader of bullet club, ... etc. Kawato is off taking pictures of cats in Mexico.

It’s pretty impressive to watch.

Attached: AD8436D3-921F-4920-8FF6-7B31B71E1340.jpg (727x575, 84K)

KUSHIDA wasnt a dojo boy.

why was Kawato slapped tonight?

KUSHIDA was trained by Takada Dojo and worked the indies before coming to New Japan. He's not a young lion.

Local Tribesman doesn't want to put over yet another Japanese excursion

Souless vs soul.

Attached: 7688F537-B630-4B7F-B114-23B86B956EC9.jpg (1600x900, 1.25M)

That's the point. they only keep the best. people drop out all the time. and when you come back you are given all the succeed.

Devitt and Anderson look like they're having fun, no wonder Anderson misses Japan. :(

Something was suppose to happen during a rope spot, nothing did. Cometa has been doing his darnest to get over with his new look too. Doesnt want any screwups so he gave him 5 across the face and went home early.

What exactly do they do at the WWE performance center if the talent is still shit by the time they get to the main roster?

given all the chances to succeed*

Exactly this, brainlet OP kys

It's hard to make that comparison when being in an NJPW dojo is indentured servitude. Jay White looked miserable when he was a young lion.

Attached: XqBy7P.gif (268x151, 1.98M)

Become Aaliyah or the Street Profits

He was a yt piggu in a jap dojo he was probably treated like shit just to prove a point

I heard the hazing from the older Japanese dudes is like JBL level bad. I don't have a source on it, but I could've sworn I read they'll like jizz or shit in your things, and randomly sucker punch you.

Based GOATkada looked out for him.

Having read Nakamura's autobiography where he talks about his time in the dojo, they are all treated like shit. It's like a sumo stable, except maybe not quite abusive. Things have probably gotten better in recent times though.

I don't blame dudes like Kushida and Ishimori who didn't start out in NJPW. You're pretty much guaranteed to be a star if you become a young lion, but at what cost

kek imagine getting bullied by fake tough guy gooks. literally just slap 'em around a bit, they'd need a ladder to even hit back at you.

like jay white isn't a fake tough guy.

>Things have probably gotten better in recent times
Yes Tanhashi and the dad's redesigned it from my understanding

Jay was just humoring them because he has respect for Japan. In reality he could have heemed every single nip who ever got in his face

You sure you aren't just remembering how your stepdad treats you around the house?

>Literally looks like a mindless corporate drone factory and a the slanty shanty of a start up

I've never seen one of these soul/soulless memes actually be true.

>Performance center actually creates viable talent
>The grind and shittiest of creative sucks all possible life out of them while promoting the few that spent way too little time at the PC

Looks like my room in college.

>>Performance center actually creates viable talent
Who?

i think it's the whole "Don't show character" rule they have when you're a young lion

Name 5 talents the PC created from scratch

Fuck, name one.

Put them in the main event.
So impotent the only place he can pretend to be masculine is an anime site.

Red Shoes takes out every young lion at least once and forces them to get wasted since they can't say no. based

Red Shoes is a legend

Attached: suck-it-2-bien.gif (370x207, 3.36M)

Ronda Rousey, Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Velveteen Dream, Lars Sullivan, Enzo Amore, Lacey Evans, Bianca Belair, Taynara Conti

>5
Pretty much just some of the new women and like 2 or 3 of the guys
>1
Velveteen Dream is the ONE success of this entire system worth anything

Rousey made her name in MMA, ya goof. Dream was a star on the independent scene.

The rest are b-movie level failed actors and actresses.

Veleveteen Dream is going to be the one draw to come from the PC

>Ronda
Previous fighting talent and athletic discipline
>Carmella
Garbage in the ring and barely competent on the mic
>Alexa Bliss
True
>Velveteen Dream
True
>Le anxiety attack man
That shitter couldn’t even improvise when he didn’t get hit with a finisher and just fell down. He’s garbage
>Lacey Evans
Botched her very first main roster performance, can’t talk, boring, can’t even be trusted with a proper finisher
>Bianca
Surprisingly this nigger is kind of talented
>Tayna— who???
I haven’t even heard of this bitch

Imagine being so retarded you think WWE created Ronda Rousey. The state of e-drones.

Attached: 1543374232734.png (674x788, 393K)

you can basically think of the dojo as having an innate barrier of entry. the performance center literally allows any shitter that can make it to the shanty streets of florida. just look at the class photos they have. people who put in minimal effort and get by on some random thing the agents or people down there see in them, people given lee-way to screw up, taking in literally ANYBODY just to fill up space, it's absurd. the dojo instantly filters out anyone who isn't obsessive about wrestling, cause why would you put up with any of that shit? let alone if you're in a foreign country?
now i don't really watch new japan regularly, but they do hold their in-ring standards in regards to newbies alot higher than wwe does. the PC just has too many untalented people making it hard for the few talented people, to have breathing room and be given a chance. you can only spread your attention so much when you have so many fucking people.

PC taught her how to work a wrestling match. They taught her the basic fundamentals of professional wrestling. She has a sports and Olympic background, but so do many other wrestlers.

I agree a lot with this point. The PC is in a beautiful Florida location, you get minimum something like 60k to work out, go out with other trainees to the beach, drink and party for years and you NEVER want to improve because the moment you actually get somewhere, it’s off to 300 days of touring and constant injury.
Meanwhile, to even be in the dojo. Your entire life, other than wrestling, has to go. You eat, sleep, and shit with people just as interested as you are and it really shows

They didn't make her a star or teach her how to cut a decent promo you absolute tard

Ill give you Rousey and Enzo from that list. Everyone else is either trash or in the case of Dream he wrestled outside the WWE pretty extensively before rejoining NXT.

*shoot suplexes a young boy to death in your path*

Attached: Kensuke_Sasaki.jpg (500x750, 125K)

It was. But Tanahashi has actually written about how he changed the culture in the Dojo after Inoki lost control of the company. I dont know about the state of the NOAH/AJPW dojos but if Nakajima is in any kind of trainer position the NOAH training is probably hell. Just based on what Miyahara has said about him.