HAD SOME WEED I, HADNT BLAZED YET

>HAD SOME WEED I, HADNT BLAZED YET

FUCKING BASED SASHA DANKS!

Attached: 1C22AE08-323C-4BFD-9E3E-999D10A4B07F.jpg (1242x1143, 279K)

SASHA DANKS

Attached: 20190419_230552.png (466x371, 234K)

weed isnt that type of illegal
if you a straight looking clean cut man the cops wont do anything
i was caught eith an punce after being stopped for my brake lights in phoenix the other day and the cop that was questioning me (black cop) told me it was fine as long as i dont drive under the influence or plan on selling it

Sasha Based

Anyone who actually gives a fuck about 4/20 is a casual stoner because my everyday is more weed and heroin than most of these cucks have ever done

>smoking weed

Attached: 1548349994594.png (673x691, 710K)

Wish I still knew a dealer. Lost contact with the friend I used to buy from and both my sisters went clean. Could probably ask some of my coworkers but what a weird topic to just bring up out of the blue.

What a degenerate. It’s one thing to smoke weed, which is fine, but it’s cringe when you obsess over it like this. I hate weed culture so much

Hate smoke and the smell of skunk so I've never bothered with weed.
Now edibles on the other hand...those put me on hard times daddy.

>tfw despite my anxiety and depression, I can’t blaze up anymore due to being regularly random drug tested for work

Try edibles or blunts. My friends used to only smoke from bowls and I thought it felt like giving a skunk a rimjob but then I had a nice weed cigar I finally got all the hype, with the strong meaty flavor it gave off.

We was....kangz.

Stupid uneducated niggers.

Literally me

try that shit in utah.
>lol black cop

Attached: la.jpg (612x816, 206K)

She’s too much of a pussy to smoke weed and just pretends to like it to look edgy. She seems exactly like that type of simp.

Shocked the cousin of Snopp Dogg liking such a post . . . SHOCKED

Yeah most cops especially in smaller towns don’t give a shit. The over inflated stats about possession are normally on top of preexisting crimes that just get tacked on.

>buying drugs from your sisters who probably blew their (black) dealer(s) for their supply

yikes. just how white trash are you?

>Spending this much time on social media instead of trying TRYING to maybe hone your Fucking craft.
You wonder why they don’t want to have you and Bayley be the faces of the tag team division anymore.

Attached: 6FAFE915-A6BF-48E5-ACEE-173FDAA428C1.gif (445x250, 3.77M)

I wish that were me

This fuckin mark thinks "honing your craft" gets you anywhere in WWE lmao
This simp thinks it isn't about bluffing your worth and seeing how badly management wants to bend for you and walking if it isn't enough

It takes literally seconds to like a post and wrestlers spend hours in airports and in cars.

That was a pretty poorly thought-out post user and I want you to apply yourself next time. Grade: D+

Had a couple of edibles, can sometimes enjoy them, just one real bad first time experience.
Friend gave me some lemon cake brownie thing and never bothered to ask if I've ever actually been high before. 50 mg sent me into a fucking hole that I didn't want to go back to for a while.

dude weed lol

Attached: dudeweed.jpg (2795x3277, 1.85M)

>federalists
Yikes

Sorry, Sasha. Serving the lord is the only high I need in my life.

holy fuck. please people stop giving your friends random edibles and letting them eat the whole thing. at most you should have 10 MGs as a dose for a starter, if you're really cautious go with 5 MGs or even 2.5.

At this point I believe Sasha sees the threads and does this shis so she can work you niggers into a seethe

>utah
WHERE MY PROVO CHADS AT

Shrooms >>> weed

its pretty much confirmed Sasha got Bayley hooked on the wacky tobacky?

Attached: horseboss.png (678x591, 511K)

Isn't weed off-limits for private contractor meme men and wombyn?

Nigger logic

She's trying to get fired for wellness because they wont release her

fucking horse cant stay away from hay even after they let her out of a stable