What age did you realize wrestling is a work

What age did you realize wrestling is a work.

Attached: asp_0.png (600x410, 399K)

A work? Like in as a profession?

i discovered wwe when i was 12 aand was watching a smackdown where khali was facing mysterio and batista came out and beat up khali. my dad walked in ana said "this crap is fake". we then started watching smackdown together pretty much every friday. never watched ram or ppvs because we never had cable

Why would it be fake? Fucking retard. Keep saying stupid shit like that and I'll tag ya for real.

Attached: strongdog.jpg (600x412, 41K)

when my uncle told me
(uncle is a professional wrestler, worked for wwf, wcw, tna, and modern day wwe, not gonna tell you who though)

Attached: 1555722100337.gif (320x250, 3.38M)

I knew wrestling was a work as a kid, the thing is I assumed boxing and wrestling were both works.

rational stoner here

I actually knew it was fake from the start and then got worked by the attitude era into thinking it was a shoot until one of the pete rose tombstones

pat patterson.

pretty wholesome

Poorfag.

nash?

I legit can't remember if this was real or not, but my grandpa was a big Hogan mark and made me watch WCW growing up in the 90's.

He did have some old WWF tapes and I think I turned one on and saw a match from his feud with Sgt. Slaughter and again, I can't tell if you this was real or kid imagination/delusion, but I think Sgt. Slaughter descended from the rafters on some sort of rope attached to his back, and Hulk "threw him" back up into the rafters again to show how strong he was. I could've been a idiot 4 year old, but I remember thinking that was fake as fuck.

Attached: 1554862629505.jpg (951x534, 62K)

because he didn't work for any of them

The first time Undertaker came back from being buried alive in 99 (just turned 5).
I want what you smoked.

I always knew, I remember my mum coming up to me and saying "you know that's fake right" and I was like "ya lol" I was like 8 at the time too

Were you seething on the inside?

quite the opposite actually. my parents are millionaires in large part because of not spending money on things they didn't deem necessary such as cable, cell phones, eating out, going out, buying new cars, etc

I knew it was fake in Elementary school, but by the time mid high school came around in 2007, I stopped watching Wrestling.

It was fucking weird seeing HHH as a suit, MVP sucked, and Batista was... kinda cool.
I only got back into wrestling because New Japan's really cool to watch.

I was a kid during the time of Papa Shango and zombie Carder of course I knew it was fake

not gonna tell you because im literally not gonna tell you
its not some "ooh iz a secret i wonder who will guess xD" bullshit, im just not gonna say outta respect for my uncles privacy

See, it's weird. I used to think characters like that made wrestling fake, but thought people like Sgt. Slaughter, Hulk Hogan, and Macho Man were real.

i always thought it was fake but pic related confirmed it

Attached: Exposed!_Pro_Wrestling's_Greatest_Secrets.jpg (244x408, 25K)

was 10 when a cousin told me how results were predetermined etc etc, but got suspicious about it around 8 when thinking "why doesn't x wrestler go to y's house and beat him up if he's so angry about it"

Funny that you posted that, it was literally seeing this image that made me realize wrestling was fake

it's nash i knew it

Attached: neck urself mmm.jpg (676x749, 34K)

since the start

I enjoyed it the same

During the very first match I watched when Batista started doing his shoulder barges in the corner and the other guy never just punched him in the back or head

necrobump

Bfarsed

Local Sneed Thinks Guatemalan Car Is German

Richard Fliehr?

Wrestling is a work?

Wait, wrestling is fake?

based retard

13 years old, when Bombero infernal took a botched dropkick and he reacted to the impact about 1 second later and threw himself off the ring as if he had been hit by a truck.
Fuck you Bombero.

Attached: bomberoinfernal.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

About the same time I realised organised religion was a work

End of fourth grade/beginning half of 5th so late 99 or early 2000

Sounds like you are the one who is getting worked by evil.

Attached: D4OlykgXsAYEBcH.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1366, 422K)

8 when taker tombstoned someone and their head didn't hit the mat

Based Uncle Sid

I think I always knew but just didn't care that it was a work

To add to that though I have early memories of one of the head shrinkers looking around to purposely step and then slip on a banana peel. Awful looking spot

I always knew it was and I saw it as the same as any other show I watched when I was 6: fiction you watch for fun

Always. My dad and uncle use to say "That shit is fake if someone was hitting you in the face like that your face would be hamburger meat"

>exposing the business to your own nephew

what the fuck

About 5 years old.
My old next door neighbour used to record Summerslam and Wrestlemania for me on VHS and I'd watch them over and over again, but after a while my dad told me it's not real and it's fake and I was fucking GUTTED.

I found out when I got internet in the 2000s. I was like 11 and used the internet for Trish Stratus pics.

When I was 9 I saw Stone Cold use a rattlesnake to poison HHH and I thought that the cops should arrest him for attempted murder but they didn't.

>why doesn't x wrestler go to y's house and beat him up if he's so angry about it"

because the wrestler might have a gun. didnt you watch when Stone Cold Steve Austin showed up at Pill Mans house?

Good old Uncle Nintendo

>What age did you realize wrestling is a work.

since day one I knew it isn't a real combat sport

it's not "fake", it's not like it's CGI and strings and shit these guys are really out there.

When my family made fun of me for liking it, i took my first hiatus and was like, "This is shit" I was like 10. Still a mark to this day