Hey millennial here any good matches from this nigga ?

Hey millennial here any good matches from this nigga ?

Attached: 84C49F57-4E04-4747-8203-8FF6227E766E.jpg (615x409, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFzZs_iOydY
youtu.be/c6_s6HgetOY
youtube.com/watch?v=hcj7d_dCFG4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjiB3AyfX-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He had a great one with Finlay in 2006

He's a man.
A real man's man.

Don't you fucking dare besmirch him.

His cock vs your mum's arse

When he exposed Goldberg for the shitter that he is.

Almost all of them

youtube.com/watch?v=pFzZs_iOydY

fucking GOAT

Remember when he was the RAW GM and just ended the show early once because he was angry. That was fucking based.

I liked that time he worked gaytch into a shoot

William Regal is so fucking good it makes me mad he was such a druggie cause this nigga woulda definitely been world champ by now otherwise

any Regal match is good. WWECW vs Christian and some more vs Goldust are particularly great. His authority figure role in the inVasion was based as fuck
Yes that shit was incredible

Match v Benoit for tribute show for former wcw referee was excellent

Him and Foley are the GOAT commissioners, great performer

Him and Benoit at the Brian Pillman Memorial show.

youtu.be/c6_s6HgetOY
Great match, shit crowd and commentary.

This!

not a big fan of his wrestling but he's one of the GOAT characters

He had a fun match with Benoit on WWE Velocity in 2005 that had no business being on that show
youtube.com/watch?v=hcj7d_dCFG4

or maybe it was this Velocity match, I dunno
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjiB3AyfX-M

I've honestly never seen the man wrestle, no limited to jack shit about him but just a glance at this man and I know why he uses the word "Regal" in his name because that man just exudes dimes. Truly a man of talent and culture. Bless him and his progeny.

Attached: 1494184529289.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

This. Regal was usually given the absolute shittiest angles with the shittiest workers and gimmicks, but he always produced. The only blemish I can think of is his match with Goldberg because Goldberg had no fucking clue how to work a match with a real wrestler. Regal was trying to call spots but Goldberg was being a retard.

Stop talking like a nigger.

Was going to say this. Even on that crap, he never had a bad match. Maybe he was functional with his addiction unlike Jeff Hardy.

no he was boring shitter. though he worked Gold Berg into a shoot once

listen to jewberg seethe, then watch his match and notice all the openings regal left him
jewberg exposed

The fact that Goldberg still tries to claim that Regal was shooting on him is hilarious.
Anyone can watch the match and see Regal trying to set him up for spots and Greenberg freezing up at every opportunity like it's his first ever match.

Like Regal himself said about it: "I can't hit meself"

Sounds good

All of Regal's matches with Finlay or Benoit from any promotion or year are good. His match with Finlay from Uncensored 96 is especially great. You could tell how much Dream and Heenan loved that match from their commentary. Regal vs. Hashimoto in New Japan is a hidden gem since it's basically Regal working a violent strong style match with New Japan's top draw at the time.