Why hasnt he been pushed yet hes been signed for a year and hasnt even had 1 takeover match

why hasnt he been pushed yet hes been signed for a year and hasnt even had 1 takeover match

Attached: leereturn.jpg (1200x1170, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x68mt70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's a fat shitter.

People still trying to bask in his glory.
He's only got so much glory to go around.
WWE will be fucking retarded if they don't push him at some point though, he's fucking brilliant... he's not as good as Willie Mack in my opinion, but he's a dude that can go far so long as he's not just used as a titan that isn't allowed to use 50% of the moves he's capable of doing.

He's not that bad. Athletic fat guy, could be Vader-ish if they really wanted to have a "hoss",

>isn't allowed to use 50% of the moves he's capable of doing
This big bastard can do a bunch of shit that smaller guys can do. What are the small guys supposed to do now? Think a little bit. They don't know what to do with him because everyone is capable of doing cool shit, but if everyone does cool moves, they stop being cool.

I thought he was injured

He got injured, but is back wrestling now

he was for like the last month or so
his match vs ishii is GOAT tier
dailymotion.com/video/x68mt70

>Vince pushing a black guy without a dancing gimmick
>ever

It's more impressive when a guy as big as him does shit cruiserweights can do.
It's why I like him, Willie Mack and Brian Cage.
They are big guys that have no right to be as agile as they are, but they do it better than most.
I know a lot of people hate "vanilla midget shit"... but I still enjoy it when "big" guys do it.
It's like when Vader used to do a moonsault.
He was a fat cunt that had no right to do it, but he did it, and I marked the fuck out.

he's elderly and injury prone. i would love to see him in a takeover match if he can stay healthy

he was signed to eventually take over michael coles job t.wweinsider dont taze me bro

Was at both Ishii vs Lee matches. Some of my favourite matches I've seen live

>Be Keith Lee
>have charisma and skills
>Match with Dijak is promoted for Takeover
Whoops
>Match with Dijak promoted for the NXT post-Takeover
Whoops
>Match with Dijak will happen...soon?
>Hasn't been on TV at all lately.

They have way too many fucking people and are so inept they can’t even manage 4 storylines across all their brands let alone giving even half of their people stuff to do

fucking jealous

He was injured retard

Dijaks had the feud cancel because he hates working with blacks and said he'd either do Keith Lee or Dream, not both.

Saw them wrestle each other at an NEW show a few years ago, it was pretty based with Lee going over Dijak

every big guy does flips these days

damn i completely forgot about him

>This big bastard can do a bunch of shit that smaller guys can do
a lot of big guys can, they just choose not to because they know it will shorten their careers at a much higher rate compared to smaller guys.

they had a le meltz approved 5 star match in pwg

Who?

I cant watch this guy without wanting to throwup. His ring gear couldn't be less flattering.

because bask on his glory sounds stupid
i know he is black but do you racist have to talk about basketball?