How come Vince doesn't make her the focus of the womens divison?

How come Vince doesn't make her the focus of the womens divison?

Koren pop bands like BTS and Blackpink are all over American morning shows, Ellen, Jimmy Fallon, etc these days and they're doing perfectly fine with subtitles for the members that don't speak english well.

There's literally no excuse.

Attached: asuka-wwe-smackdown.jpg (640x360, 174K)

cringe

Because she's old

they can't even be bothered to sub the backstage promos they do for wwejapan

It helps they have members that speak fluent English though. I don't know why Vince just doesn't let her speak Japanese with subtitles though. Actually I do, because he's mental.

WOAT promos
Old
Fat
Old

>Koren pop bands like BTS and Blackpink are all over American morning shows, Ellen, Jimmy Fallon, etc these days and they're doing perfectly fine with subtitles for the members that don't speak english well.
ah yea and Vince is so young and hip

She's Hunter's little girl.
Just wait til Vince croak and Asuka would rule over WWE

Boomers are literally scared and upset by foreign languages

Guess what Vince is?

Hunter doesn’t gaf about Asuka. Charlotte is his girl.

Did you even Watch how Asuka was booked in NXT?
if anything, Charlie is Vince's girl.

He had no choice. Asuka would never have been pushed like that in a healthy division

Weeb shit does not draw. She is ugly and old. KPOP is a literal who still, but more relevant than WWE and anime.

Attached: WWE Cuck Gathering.jpg (2048x967, 478K)

This. Several former writers and agents have said that Vince just straight up doesn't understand the appeal certain stars have with audiences, especially younger audiences. For instance, he thought Bayley would be more appealing to young girls than Sasha because Bayley's character was more childlike. He also couldn't understand the appeal of Asuka other than she was undefeated, which is why she was fed to Charlotte at Mania.

She'll be 51 by the time Vince dies

Because you can't sub live promos and no one fucking watches RAW replays unless they're shoot retarded

That is the line for both idiot. You got a sign from Lynch and then from Asuka.

Lies

prove it

burden of proof is on you

I'm assuming that's a con, that's typically how those lines work. You can even see how the barrier wraps around to block off the whole area. Crowd control is easier with just one line. You pay for a ticket (probably at that table which would be obstructing Asuka's line is that's supposedly it) and when you get to the autograph area, you hand show the ushers your ticket and they send you to the star.

because Vince is stupid old fool who doesn't know anything, every bit of success the WWE achieved was in spite of him not because of him

Asuka is too old. Hana is the future of WWE.

Attached: D4Q7DC3U4AA4ymr.jpg (4464x2976, 1.84M)

Because women’s wrestling is total shit and the only people who watch it are dateless incels

>WWE signs Hana
>Hana seduces Vince
>Vince leaves Linda
>Vince marries Hana
>Vince rewrites his will leaving everything to Hana
>Hana fucks Vince to death
>Hana runs the WWE
>Hana hires Christopher Daniels just to go over him on every show in a increasingly humiliating fashion
HANA. ALWAYS. WINS.

Attached: 1555145248102.jpg (802x1200, 139K)

she won the royal rumble. vince only cares about money. she didnt make money. vince moved on.

next thread

Even if she made money she was still getting fed to Charles and getting bumped down the card.

Vince ain't dying for a while. He'll be going like Kirk Douglas and Haitch will pass before him.

see HANA WILL FUCK HIM TO DEATH!

Rossy won't let Hana go, but I wouldn't mind if Jungle was part of MYC3.

I want her to do it to me first, you know, like a practice run.

She's gotten plenty of practice. She left a mass grave in Mexico.

I'd love to see Mayu in the next one but I doubt neither WWE or ROH would want to cross-promote.

how long is that ROH contract valid?

Then.
Now.
Forever

>Koren pop bands like BTS and Blackpink
who?