It’s gonna be a yikes from me, Phil

It’s gonna be a yikes from me, Phil

Attached: AE454DAC-C7B5-4E5E-A73E-FCCB39A6DEA0.jpg (750x771, 120K)

I want to watch him get beat up again so badly

Attached: Cuck twirl.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

cubs fan here!!!!

Attached: cubsbear.gif (320x348, 133K)

I hope that's the address for that gym he "trains" at and they kick him out for trying to fight twitter trolls there.

>Milwaukee
What happened to Chicago, Phil? Afraid of niggers?

It is

yea, that's a cringe from me also. why is he such a tryhard tough guy and so easily triggered?

I think he posted the other dudes address

Phil is such a fucking pussy. If he were a man he would have posted his own address instead of doxxing the other guy.

Its his MMA gyms address you jabronies

>I hope that's the address for that gym he "trains" at

The gym where they train him wrong and then laugh behind his back?

Little does he know they're all moving up to Milwaukee since they've had a 40% increase in crime over the last 5 years. Minnesota might still be safe for Punk if he wants to switch schools.

LMAO the very first thing they teach you before even telling you the right way to stand is to not try and use your training to fight random assholes. You learn MMA and BJJ to better yourself and protect those around you, and here Phil is picking fights with twitter trolls that presumably have no training at all. I would call him a bully, but I sincerely doubt he would be able to fight that random dude anyway without getting his ass kicked and his membership revoked by his instructor for ruining the environment of his gym

he's not a bully, just a try hard asshole who gets triggered over virtually nothing

You think we could get Phil kicked out of his gym for this or is he too valuable of a paypig for them?

>Doxxing himself
What a retard

Is all of this tough guy stuff just an elaborate suicide attempt? Is CM Phil so tired of life that he keeps trying to get people into shoot fights so that one of them will just eventually kill him? Its like this dude completely blanks out getting his ass beat every time he tried to do anything that wasn't worked.

why he dont ding-dong diddly kill himself? how he cope with fact that hes loser simp.

Attached: 1547979743335.jpg (1015x852, 356K)

>can't beat old men in Amateur BJJ tournaments
>can't beat jabroni makes in Twitter arguments
It's over for Phillip, he has nothing left

Good excuse for an Yea Forums meetup

Thanks for the advice, captain white belt. His gym would probably film it to laugh at later. He’s not gonna get kicked out for bringing people to the gym.

Given the fact that they let that fucker into the octagon with his skills I'd go for the latter.

Wait until AJ leaves him 'cause he spent too much money on exposing how much of a deluded idiot he is and then he'll probably kill himself. He's so fucking stupid that he may be Hunter first non-schemed victory in the Game's life.

>Phil has to run a gauntlet of Yea Forumsies
Fuck that would be good.

It could be an attraction to be honest: "come here and lay waste on CMPunk, first lesson is free!"

Nah dog, at least half of Yea Forums is like 600 pounds and fused to their beds.

>loses easily to the first user while Wolfkek fucks AJ and another black user fucks Nash