Why are you guys such rude assholes all the time...

Why are you guys such rude assholes all the time. I just want to talk and discuss stuff with you all but you just name call and post memes and shit all the time. And I fucking hate reddit , its a dead website and the community is terrible. I really like Yea Forums but lately yall are hella mean and I don't want to sound like a bitch or anything, I get this is Yea Forums ,but this isn't Yea Forums or /i/ or /pol/ this board is supposed to be about discussion

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1555014667805.png (997x556, 199K)

WHAT?

what's this 'dead website' meme?
r/sc has 400,000 users, with 8000 every 15 minutes
Yea Forums has 80 in a week

And let's keep it that way

How can we get more redditos to join 4channel?????

>Wanting to discuss actual wrestling in Yea Forums
This is a shitposting board mate, and if you don't believe that then you're just a refugee /woo/tist
Also
>Frogposter

Why do ya write like a female, are ya fag or a tranny?

Attached: 1551162513687.png (655x653, 443K)

I feel you man, even people on /an/ are huge assholes

Attached: 1552589577089.gif (284x176, 466K)

No worries friend, soon you will become one of us. Remember, you're here forever.

I'm originally from /x/ and even that board has gone to shit and its one of my favorites

Better to seem like an asshole than what you are

What do you want to talk about

Attached: 934.jpg (1077x715, 265K)

Kevin Nash was raped at gunpoint in the summer of 1992.

kek what a bitch

Its not cute or funny to be a jerk to people. Idk why you kids think that it is, but its not it just makes you look like an asshole

I just wish people would be more kind to each other, do you really want to spend all day online just trying to hurt peoples feelings and stuff? That can't be rewarding at all

I kinda get tired of the constant hostility on this entire site. Nothing but anti social incels. It’s pretty fucking tedious.

The concept of anonymous discussion is great, and it’s just ruined by teenage shit posters, meme brain damaged retards, and phone posting millennials. Yea Forums is long past it’s prime. Most of us are still here only because there’s nowhere else to go. But once there is many of us will leave just like we left the sites that brought us to Yea Forums in the first place.

You have to go back

Cringe
This is an anonymous board for a reason. People act like assholes here because it's an escape from a reality where they have to act nice or be judged. Quit being such a pretentious faggot.

Cringe

t. Children who still think its funny to troll.

You'll grow up one day

Seething alone in mom’s basement

Kek you do realize that no one here actually gets their feelings hurt, right? It's just shitposting. Everyone knows or should know what they're getting themselves into by posting here.

Have sex

>WAH WHY ISN'T EVERY WEBSITE I VISIT MY SAFE SPACE

Sex. Have it.

Nigga, you can't say stuff like to validate your lack of people skills. Just admit you have nothing valuable to add to any conversation because you are uneducated and don't have enough world experience.

You shout memes and "have sex" but that's not an argument. It just shows you're probably the one that needs to "have sex", maybe if you had a woman in your life you wouldn't be so insecure

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1549734985412.png (240x221, 106K)

Totally worked into a frothing seethe

We mostly hate wrestling. I will party the day WWE shutsdown.

Attached: 1547750833902.jpg (550x1000, 79K)

>he wants to discuss wrestling
that's a big BIG yikes from me

Attached: 1492901394757.png (244x348, 131K)

Toughen up, faggot. You're on a website known for trolling that's filled with anonymous assholes, don't take shit personally and just join in the ball busting fun.

ya ain't gonna make it here with the wolves, kid

Cringe
But its like what you say to a woman "if you knew better youd do better"

Finna

Attached: 1514143650348.gif (180x200, 908K)

member when Yea Forums was like 8 users and carter was 7 of them

Bases

gay :/

>taking this whole post seriously
Please don't do that or we will work you like a little simp that you are.

Low IQ dominant board

I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA OP

Seething

Every post on Yea Forums reads like a someone cutting a promo.
It gets on your nerves, sometimes

Yea Forums should be a board of friends. Lets be better than the other boards

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(8).jpg (299x168, 11K)

Fuck u

I'M HERE, ON MY KNEES, DING-DONG DIDDLY BEGGIN' YA OP
GAIN MIND HEIGHT AND QUIT BEING A MENTAL MIDGET

Ya seethe bitch

Bases

I’m going to kill your mother whilst you watch faggot. I’m going to hate fuck her eye sockets whilst you scream for me to stop.

based and reasonablepilled

Well what do you want to talk about OP?

not everyone is a mean friend. mostly you're getting worked by heel promos. don't take anything too seriously and remember that there are plenty of friendly anons here who care about you

Shut it dweeb

ya ding-dong diddly seethe ya manlet pinhead jabroni?

I hit ya wit so many ding-dong diddly lefts ya will beg for a right ya ding-dong diddly dig ya dweeb

Are you fucking retarded faggot. Did your inbred mom let you fall on your head or something? Do you have a fucking brain? Clearly you don't because if you did, you could counter with another insult and still make an argument.

desu i would just kick you in the balls and laugh senpai

the good old days. back when pedomod banned all 20 of us so he didn't have to work thanksgiving weekend.

uh nah i'm gucci lmfaoooooooo go back

It’s just shitposting don’t take it so seriously. That said there’s a lot of faggots who take shitposting seriously here because it’s all they have in life.

400,000 people who all have the same exact opinion on everything, sounds great

>this board is supposed to be about discussion
cringe

the 20 people here all have the same exact opinion on everything too: that everything is terrible and the same memes over and over and over and over are funny

/wooo/ is unironically the best place to discuss wrestling, if only it weren't dying and was more active

It falls comfortably in the middle between Yea Forums and SC

Attached: 1553735939019.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I hate this fucking shit hole and I hate most of you.

>I hate this fucking shit hole and I hate most of you
i don't care i still love you brother

based brother

Attached: Hulk HoGOAT.gif (498x382, 1.99M)

Yea, I'm trans. And I bet that my dick is still bigger than your's

absolutely based

Its an influx of wewtards and mania tourists that haven't left yet.

>Reddit frog.

>Yea Forums is just Yea Forums with wrestling & if you’re not down with that we got two words for ya
FUCKING LEAVE!

based degen user living the gimmick(until the inevitable suicide angle)

just say the n-word in your posts and nobody will be able to tell you aren't from here user

Nice blogpost.
Have sex.

you should kill yourself.

Attached: 1554857593986.jpg (702x432, 41K)

Why are we,
WHAT
such rude assholes all of the time?
WHAT
Saying we've got a bad attitude
WHAT
We're crass?
WHAT
Awww, just a bunch of jackasses.

I've seen you around here before, son. Trying to talk about wrestling, but you don't get how this board works. There's only so many goddamn times someone can talk about the Montreal Screwjob or how Sasha Banks is a spoiled brat or bumpin necks to sawdust. Yeah we're goddamn mean to ya, that's how life is. You liberals want to live in a magical world where everyone is a perfect Mary Sue, and everyone loves each other and nothing bad can happen to people. I'm sorry son, that you gotta learn this lesson this late in your life, but that is not how this world works. We're not here to babysit you and meander around like a bunch of yellah bellied children. You want some sort of saccharine
WHAT
Dickslappin circlejerk
WHAT
inoffense milquetoast
WHAT
discussion, you can go dialate over with the losers on /woo/ or get a goddamn twitter and whine there about how mean Yea Forums is.
>"Y'all are hella mean,"
Maybe you ought to grow a pair and start living like a man before demanding people to bow down to you, like you're somebody important.

AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO

Crinfe

naaaaaaaah

user

Attached: 1554817021658.jpg (212x240, 5K)

Pretty much. Yea Forums used to be able to joke around but half the site is legitimately always angry about something and will take an entire thread to bump limit just to prove it.

Steve posting on Yea Forums for example used to be one big joke about annoying Smashfags until they caught on and turned it into easy shitpostbait with frequent rosterfags threads where they argue earnestly for hours.

Attached: 1531071259261.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

People are trying too hard to get over and bait as many (You)s as possible. Thanks to the blatant samefagging these simps actually think they're a draw.

Memes make people stupid and literally give you a form of conditioning based brain damage.

Anonymity makes people with micro penises and massive self loathing and insecurities into total assholes.

Also there was a point in the past three years or so when this site became totally unusable.

You only come to Yea Forums because you have nowhere else to go.

>Most of us are still here only because there’s nowhere else to go.
True. Everywhere else has been ruined so now the only place to hang out is the dumpster.

>constant hostility on Yea Forums is something new
>the site is just ruined by obnoxious teenagers, retards and newfags
You niggers clearly weren't here for the LOL RANDUM XD phase of this site. People have been bitching about those three (teens, retards and newfags )since goddamn 2004. Get the fuck out of here with your "I'm an oldfag, trust me. We were only jokingly retarded back in the day."

No, everyone was shoot retarded and shoot angry back in the day. Just like how they are now. Only difference is that there's more pajeets and third worlders on here.

Tbh not even social media is as good for content as Yea Forums is
There's just nothing else that compares, even plebbit is just Yea Forums filtered
Like at work I can go through 10 different sites on lunch and they still won't have 10% of the content per day Yea Forums does

>Tbh
Never trust anyone who uses "desu", "honestly," and "I mean."

To be honest I mean honestly

I mean honestly you're pretty worked and seething desu

>discussing wrestling
Oh nononono this is a shitpost board with a wrestling theme, now fuck off

I mean you honestly sound like a bitch right now tbqh

this board is pretty based senpai, it's just pure shitposting because WWE is shit

Yea Forums is the most famous cesspool in internet history, filled with some of the shittiest people the world ever has known. Not like shitty in that they do bad things in the real world, those people are less cowardly then anonymous shitposters in this place. That that this place is 90% of so many poor unfuckable hate-nerd losers' "reality" is goddamn sad. That being said, in-between the trolling, autism, and anti-social bullshit you can OCCASIONALLY get maybe a 4-5 post decent conversation or some useful information before one of those aforementioned faggots interjects in a desperate attempt for the attention they can't get in the real world.

kys

Attached: me and you.png (600x765, 207K)

Based

I mean, honestly? Ya sound like ya seething tbqhwyf

>/woo/

Attached: cf.jpg (221x305, 12K)

>this board is supposed to be about discussion

Attached: 1452372840197.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

Basado

Yea Forums manages to somehow have a more toxic environment than /pol/.

Worked

too bad everyone with power on /wooo/ is a fucking faggot

Asp is literally an autism containment board. You either bant and shipost or find somewhere else. Wish it wasn't this way but it is

Attached: want some hulkster.gif (275x210, 1.11M)

You're in a board where it's denizens think that Russo's writing is the best thing to ever grace mankind and actually on par with the likes of Breaking bad and Scarface, do you seriously expect any intelligence here ?

Russo writing is no worse then current day WWE

That's a lie. /pol/ shit wasn't as prevalent as it is today, /r9k/ wasn't full of incels
And this is coming from a guy who only started browsing in 2012

this reads like a 10 year old entry for "Yea Forums" on urbandictionary

breaking bad and scarface sucked so it's a fair comparison

God I fucking love this board.

Attached: Wheeze.png (593x580, 621K)

FlNNA
lNNA
NNA
NA
A

Attached: 1511650880696.jpg (500x500, 35K)

I would just finger your ass and make you cum

bullshit post pic

Attached: hello_my_name_is_jessica_by_jessica_666-d50mp1f.jpg (400x600, 55K)

Attached: 1532906853506.jpg (1180x1060, 144K)

>Criticize Russo
>"Hurr durr modern wrestling is wose"
Come to think again, the 90's era fans are as much as pathetic as the modern era fans when it comes to living vicariously and being defensive toward their entertainment.

have sex

Holy flippin workedola, this chicken neck pencil leg slapdick is boilin himself into a ding-dong diddly seethola

Please kill yaself

Based jbl