....yikes

When are men going to realize that without makeup, women are ugly?

When are men going to realize that they themselves are better looking than women are?

Keep in mind my asp friends, these women pictured are your looks equivalent. Yet with makeup, they demand a Chad and completely disregard you.

Attached: 1555387369712.jpg (1872x739, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikimannia.org/Simp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Lexi
>ugly
cringe and bluepilled OP

Alexa definitely looks the best without it. But if that was her face 24/7 she wouldn't even have a waifu thread here.

Why are Alexa white knighters always so quick to defend her? I’ve never seen such dedication

Only Nia and Bayley look bad there

Teach me how to be gay

She WAS the best looking without makeup when these pictures were taken. Now that she took the bog pill she'll never shown her mushy catcher's mitt of a face without makeup ever again.

>Lexi
>ugly
fuck off incel

Makes you wonder how good the average guy would look if he wore makeup. Maybe I'll take the makeup pill.

Sorry, already took it. It definitely makes your face look better, like BB cream and stuff. But women are attracted to manly men, and there is no faking genetics. Putting on makeup really won't change your facial structure so dramatically you will turn into a Chad.

>being faceblind
Yikes

Attached: 1555249004107.jpg (1063x1421, 713K)

Alexa looks like a completely different person without makeup, but I would say she's ugly, the others are either old, fat, or have a black eye so that's not the best judge. Maybe if you weren't a complete incel you would already have this common knowledge of women looking different without make up and wouldn't have to make a shitty thread like this.

Says the guy chasing pussy (ie, chasing a fantasy, since he knows women are ugly without makeup)

Sorry redditor, but saying a "negative" comment about women doesn't make you an incel.

Attached: 1555566060760.jpg (936x960, 302K)

Lexi is cute.

Attached: 351.jpg (1274x1920, 493K)

OP do you know your gay yet or are you still trying to figure things out?

I love this wrestling thread

4/10 at best

Attached: 1555354936874.png (1200x628, 985K)

Post pre surgery pictures proves nothing. That''s my whole point you retard.

That pic is from a few days ago.

Attached: 1555354408863.jpg (758x713, 69K)

Alexa looks better

BTFO

Prove it

>virgin pink
based and pure

Staying single here. If I just wait a long time, a woman exists somewhere who will care for all my needs spiritual and physical.

Attached: Earth.jpg (600x300, 45K)

faceblind autists BTFO

Attached: 1554062245860.jpg (1080x1350, 176K)

They look fine what's wrong with y'all.

Probably virgins that have never actually seen a girl with no makeup.

cope

No, but you making your whole argument that men are more attractive makes you a faggot.

So what is that supposed to mean?

. Women are ugly without make up, and if you chase women, you are chasing a fantasy and have no problem being lied to. It's ridiculous. Men need be lovers of truth, not trickery.

>Woman are ugly without makeup
Who is Rebecca Romney from Pawn Stars?

is over there trump humping incel

blisskikes respond fast lmao

hurrdurr incel

>npc meme

Fuck off incel

Have sex.

Don't hold your breath. You need to be active to get what you want in the world.

Who is bottom left? And I don't want to know who right is

Somebody actually saved and used that shitty picture I made in paint on vista in five minutes to start a thread

Left: Steph
Right: Mickie

>women are ugly

Were you born gay or did you choose it.

Just admit you're gay already.

Alexa is as ugly as Becko.

Falseflag bexcel

You need to accept that you'd rather kiss dudes than women.

Projecting real hard, do women always reject you?

en.wikimannia.org/Simp

Alexa has by far the best removed clown makeup face

Apart from Nikki cross they're still wearing some makeup.

*Steph not Nikki

Mickie’s pregnant in that photo, and has several years of age on the rest of them. She looked fine without makeup at their age.

>Carmella and Charles
God forbid athletes get injuries doing their thing

>Alexa, Cross
Seems fine

>Mickie
old

>Steph
Preggo

>Nia and Bayley
You got me there.