Does he have one more match left in him?

An official retirement match?
If so, book it.

Attached: WWE-Raw-Hulk-Hogan-returns-Seth-Rollins-Dean-Ambrose-battle[1].jpg (758x506, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vs Reigns at mania and he goes over, just to see reddits seethe

I don’t think so he can barely walk let alone take a single bump

Would be great if he leg dropped and retired Lesnar though, the ultimate monster slay

>I don’t think so he can barely walk let alone take a single bump
Wouldn't that be the best politicking known to mankind though? Imagine politicking so hard you literally don't even have to move to win. It would be hulkster's crowning achievements.

One last retirement match at Mania where he goes over and it leads to one last run with the WWE and Universal titles. Book it, Vince.

Takes the title off Kofi at SummerSlam

Baron Corbin pins him clean at wrestlemania

yes
against corbin

The guy could barely move ten years ago. It was amazing he actually took some bumps in his match with Sting

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

only in AEW

>His gimmick is that he retires geriatric legends who are made of sawdust and held together by silly string

Yes. Throw in Sting next

Fuck yeah!

Attached: 1555428032808.jpg (800x800, 72K)

BASED

Reddit and twitter would fucking implode and the numale smark audience would be in tears. Book it Vince.

Fuck one more match...try ONE MORE RUN, BROTHER!!!!

>Make an official announcement that he's coming out of retirement and starting at the bottom of the rankings.
>First week he beats someone like Cedric Alexander or Apollo Crews
>Next he beats Titus O'Neil
>Defeats Shelton Benjamin
>Runs wild on R-Truth
>Finally he gets jumped by the New Day who are scared of the new #1 contender. Gets taken out for a couple weeks.
>Returns to interrupt a New Day pancake festival, cutting a promo on the big screen letting them know "He wants the gold, suckas! NEW DAY, I'M COMIN' FOR YOU, BROTHERS"
>Summerslam - Hulk defeats all of New Day in a Fatal Four Way to become NEW WWE Champion, trashing the current title and bringing back the Winged Eagle as he poses in the ring and Real American plays us out.

DING DONG DIDDLY BOOK IT, VINCE!!!!

They book a gimmick similar to Mickey Rourke’s character the wrestler where he doesn’t know when to hang it up. Final opponent is either cena reigns or dream

Rent free

get this man on creative right now

nah he has to go out on his back

- Roman is already hated, it would do nothing for him (unless Vince finally turns him heel, which he won't because he's stubborn and senile)

- Lesnar is an option. The match would be 1-2 minutes. Bell rings, Lesnar grabs him and knees him in the gut, pushes him into the corner several more knees and shoulder drives, lets him stumble out of the corner, then into a bearhug. Nice callback to 2002. The crowd wills Hogan on to fight out of it, looks like he nearly does, but Lesnar puts the squeeze on him again, looks like Hogan is out this time. Ref hand raise 1, 2...he's still in it! Hulks up in the bearhug, starts with the punches while Lesnar still has him in the bearhug. Lesnar reposnds by lifting him for the F5, but Hogan wriggles out and land on his feet behind Lesnar! Lesnar turns around and here comes the Hogan comeback -punch, punch, punch, whips Lesnar into the rope - Lesnar hangs on to the rope though, and once Hogan's foot comes back down, Lesnar closes in, lifts him and boom, F-5. 1, 2, 3.
But the problem is, Lesnar was only built up to put Roman over, and that didn't even work out, and now Lesnar is gone and Roman is back and probably gonna be SD champ soon. The Lesnar thing is over. So what would be the point?

- Undertaker? Undertaker is nearly as immobile as Hogan, it would have to be an even gentler and shorter match than the Lesnar one written above.

- Rock could do it. Rock is probably the only guy Hogan is happy not to have a victory over. I think he'd be happy to be 0-3 against Rock. But like with Lesnar and Undertaker, it doesn't really serve the company going forward, because Rock is old news as well, and he did his comeback 6 years ago.

- I'm sure Triple Gaytch would be very eager to get his win back, lol. Fuck him.

- Cena?. He can handle the boos, he's worthy enough.

>defending reddit

Attached: soy addiction.png (553x598, 385K)

How about:

Do a worked shoot where the New Day is unhappy with him being invited back. Like they run into him backstage and it starts from there. Big E especially is unhappy. Eventually they have a talk in the ring, and the New Day jump him, all 3 beating him up.

They turn heel, next week they're bragging abtou beating him up etc, until Hogan says he challenges them to a tag team match at Summerslam, brother. They're like YEAH OK, YOU AND WHO? LOL. And Hulk is like I'VE GOT A BROTHER WHO'S GOT MY BACK, DUDES.

So the match is made, 2-on-3 handicap match at Summerslam. New Day enter first. Then Hogan comes out, then he reveals his partner on the titatron
>NEW DAY: WE COMIN FOR YOU, SUCKAS!
It's Booker T! Bah gawd it's Booker T!
Hogan and Booker T win.

Rocky III tribute "Boxer vs Wrestler match" against Mayweather.

>I got one last N word in me Jack, and it's going down tonight in Madison Square Garden brother

BASED

shouldve challenged Kofi in Montreal

Golddust needs a retirement. Same with Big Show hell feed him Cena

Make it a New Day v Hogan handicap match

Should legit take the title away from Kofi

Dave Meltzer has said Hulk Hogan is ready for a match and says his contract stipulates at least one match

Should've faced Austin way before he retired as well.

based af

Attached: 5802432-6354733-image-a-9_1541449336329.jpg (634x422, 48K)

Never gonna happen, his back would shatter like glass if he sneezed too hard.

THIS. So much this. Would be so fucking epic bros praise kek

i-is he wearing a wig?

>nah he has to go out on his back
That finish doesn't work for me brother.

Attached: hulk-hogan-2015-640x360.jpg (696x392, 20K)

YES! YES! YES!

Would be even better if he'd rip his shirt to reveal a huge White Power logo.

>the celebration on Raw the day after has him, Vince and Trump shaking hands
the meltdown would be nuclear

>Call out all non-whites on the roster
>Have them stand of the ramp
>Vince and Trump: "YOOOOUUUUURRRRREEEEE FIRED"

More like Kofi goes over him to appease the SJW crowd

god i hate meltzer but source?

Attached: 1552461600805.png (752x1319, 1.1M)

Hulkster just fingerpokes Kofi who sells it like the good house negro he is

>You don't owe these people any more. You've given them everything.
>Not everything. Not yet.

>"HULKSTER STOP, DON'T DO THIS"
>...
>leg drops
>massive gasp in the audience
>Kofi's pecs go into his pits
>Hogan's spine fucking explodes on impact
>pinfalls count everywhere and HH gets the win
>the arena erupts in cheers
>medics and camera rush to the Hulkster
>with blood coming out of his mouth and watery eyes Hogan looks at the camera
>the arena is shocked
>we know his final moment is close
>Hogan open his mouth
>you could ear a pin drop
>"...Fuck niggers brother."
>Hogan dies with a gentle smile on his face

Attached: the-wrestler-image.png (1277x621, 1.11M)

>- I'm sure Triple Gaytch would be very eager to get his win back, lol. Fuck him.

he got his win back on Smackdown in 2002

VINCE
STRAP
NOW

He doesn't even have a leisurely walk left in him

Big Dick Devitt buries him in a squash.

Bell rings, shotgun dropkick, coup de grace. 1. 2. 3.

Not even demon Balor btw