AEW WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR AIRTIME

OH NO NO NO NO!!!!!!
411mania.com/wrestling/details-on-aews-potential-tv-deal-and-if-theyll-be-paying-for-tv-time/

Attached: AEWHO.png (985x222, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_-8Hx2qFU
youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc
wrestlingnewssource.com/news/57321/Potential-XFL-Competition-Files-For-Bankruptcy/
youtube.com/watch?v=rumD2Luugiw&t=28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1551313776255.jpg (335x223, 21K)

>ONLY ONE HOUR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FUCKING SIDES
IT'S LUCHA UNDERGROUND PART 2 HAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

Attached: bruh look at this company.png (1016x222, 32K)

E-CHADS WIN AGAIN

Attached: 1554349500770.jpg (557x492, 85K)

HAHAHA THEY'RE DESPERATE
SPIN THIS ONE MELTZER!

Attached: aew needs tbs.png (1006x425, 74K)

CODY AND HIS T-SHIRT COMPANY ETERNALLY BTFO!
The hotdog meme is going to become a reality.

Attached: philbeeg.jpg (1211x1080, 112K)

IT'S ALREADY FUCKING OVER HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LITERALLY HEMORRHAGING DIMES

Wait... They have to pay the network to air them? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Holy shit that's hilarious

>WWE's best shows are both an hour long
>Thinking this would in any way be a bad thing for AEW

Fucking drones, man...

Attached: 1551409290538.jpg (350x454, 28K)

>t-tv isn't even that important

Attached: 1553661183256.jpg (477x355, 15K)

>3rd party gossip as fact
Dumb EDRONES , CRINGE

AHAHAHAHA ALL ELITE WIMPS ON SUICIDE WATCH

WE DID IT E-CHADS

Just imagine that blank, brainless expression covered in your cum.

Dead by Christmas

You mean like Vince did in the 80's?

Holy fuck they're dead on arrival

>AEW is offered more money from two TV networks than TNA/Impact ever get
plans changed though...

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MELTZER ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 3F570C53-48EC-438D-90C7-00DDB3A9DF02.jpg (960x540, 116K)

You'd have to imagine that paying to get on TNT or TBS would be incredibly expensive, even though those haven't drawn a dime in years. That would leave TruTV. Imagine AEW doing the job to the Impractical Jokers.

Well they are a t-shirt company. It makes sense that they would have to pay for infomercial time.

Times have changed homie. If you have something worth a damn you don't have to pay to air it, you'll be paid for original content. I guess it makes sense though since it's basically a 60 minute infomercial for t-shirts.

>Literally anyone on Earth being as fierce a businessman as Vince
whatamark.gif

Look at the COPE

Attached: 1532303996691.jpg (639x729, 87K)

high five like minded user

Tru TV it is I guess lol

LMAOOOO THIS IS JUST FUCKING SAD CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE SPINS & EXCUSES ON THIS ONE
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN OH MAN WE JUST CANT STOP WINNING E GODS

How is me wanting to bust a fat nut on Carmella's face equal to a cope, based retard?

>surprised that tv networks are paid to show tshirt commercials

TNT >>>>>>>> El Rey
AEW will get much better ratings than LU by default

OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA.
Honestly guys, I give them until Christmas, they're gonna fold after.

Attached: and then they they said they're gonna compete with me.png (424x318, 183K)

Kenny deserves better than this.

collateral damage, eat shit virgin user

Hey all inners, I know this seems tough to work through now but if you pay me 400 bucks a day I will shill on your behalf and get it swept under the rug really well, call me.

yeah but WWE has all the best advertisers locked up. Blue chew isn't going to pay for a 30 second TV spot
Face it, AEW is the biggest money pit of all time

projection. seethe harder

hatposting

Attached: 1555546127237s.jpg (230x250, 6K)

they’re lucky if they get 200k viewers consistently. A one hour weekly show screams bush league. They’re not gonna make it with the wolves

Do networks accept hotdogs?

sounds like a virgin
look like a virgin
>
reflection. cope harder

2 MONTHS AGO
M
O
N
T
H
S

A
G
O

Attached: memezer.png (862x196, 38K)

This shit won't even last by the 2020 Royal Rumble.
CAWdy got too cocky.

Advertisers are not loyal to WWE. They'll run ads on both shows if it's worth their while. If AEW gets half-decent ratings (a big IF, considering the state of wrestling on tv), they'll have no problem selling ad space on TNT.

>>WWE's best shows are both an hour long
RAW is three hours, bud.

I'd rather it be an hour honestly. Keeps the show moving alone with hopefully less garbage filler.
Paying for airtime though, that's a yikes.

he was probably right in a way. AEW is gonna have to pay more money than any wrestling company ever has to get on TV

The thing is advertiser ain't paying top dollar for wrestling that's not WWE. AEW would need to do WWE numbers to get half the ad rates.

>Paying for a slot in a tv network in todays current state of wrestling
Jesus fuck how and why

it won't be worth their while. Turner won't even be obligated to promote this shitshow. They'll get their 140k viewers that Being the Elite peaked at, if they're lucky

what are you saying that Meltzer lied about a company run by people hes friendly with and who routinely praise him? I can't believe it

advertisers dont pay shit for wwe ads either cause they think wrestling fans are dumb poor rednecks/spics. shows with half the ratings pull better ad rates than RAW.

Wrestling has fought for years to get ad dollars due to the nature of the programming. Vince figured out how to do this by putting out a more sanitized product. If AEW wants to be at all edgier than the WWE, advertisers on cable TV aren't going to go near it.

Imagine having to pay someone to be on tv LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Imagine the faces of the tv execs when they get a brink truck full of hot dogs kek

>offer one (1) cheddar stuffed beef sausage, one (1) 6oz warm cup of flat Great Value soda, and a handshake to mid tier talent
>TBS realizes they are desperate
I told ya AEW paying these lucrative contracts was a mistake

so aew is more fucked then

lol you couldn't be more wrong, you are so outdated on the current TV landscape especially concerning WWE. FOX isn't dropping the UFC and paying a billion dollar if they are getting shit ad rates. Use your fucking brain.

>one hour
dropped

good for jericho, cody, bucks, kenny and whoever else got a big contract, they'll probably be getting paid to sit at home for the next 5 years

Literally TNA 2.0

>The Wrap
WHO?

so he is basically speculating......
yikes...

cope

>FOX isn't dropping the UFC and paying a billion dollar if they are getting shit ad rates
well they actually are, you can even watch RAW and look. Compare the quality of advertiser on WWE programming with a different show. Count the amount of BBQ gloves, mail order pillows, HAVE YOU OR A LOVED ONE CONTRACTED X DISEASE and ambulance chasing lawyers. All of which are a dead giveaway that WWE's ad rates are below average.

This could of course change on fox, but current ad rates for wwe on USA are trash.

WWE shares hitting 105 tomorrow confirmed

Holy seethe

> it's basically a 60 minute infomercial for t-shirts.
Sounds like Hardcore TV.

testpattern give it up, we know you are the one leaking shit now.

You should've told FOX and their executives before they moved or cancelled the TV shows that aired prime time on Friday night to make way for WWE.

Ding-Dong DiddlyYikes!

what kind of e-drone cope is this?

one hour ago : hahahaha they couldn't sell out fight fr falleznnnn , less than halfzz of the arena sold.
chad poster post an actually state of the sales : literally 900 tickets from selling out on resale....yikes

based tardposter

cringe. WWE is getting 2 BILLION dollars for 5 hours worth of tv and A&W is paying out of their own pocket for a one hour show that will draw 200k viewers tops

Their shows are an hour long on their own network. 60 minutes they completely control rather than about 42 minutes when airing on a commercial network

AEW is the number 2 biggest wrestling promotion in NA behind WWE btw

Attached: 1532150644548.jpg (250x237, 7K)

>Rich daddies buy their dumbass sons a sports car
>Billionaire daddies buy their dumbass sons a wrestling promotion
In the end they both crash and burn

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_-8Hx2qFU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAGA OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA MAHARAJA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 90CC27E5E1A740E78FDBC7451966520C.jpg (1242x751, 779K)

There’s dirtsheets then there’s shit sheets. 411 is a no name dirtsheet that’s known for making shit up because they draw no dimes

Attached: 9AA09598-FFF9-4DEC-8263-361FB1B3597F.jpg (750x622, 97K)

>overpaying to be on tv for one hour
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1555386973075.gif (402x422, 3.43M)

tony who? exactly what credibility does he have to believe this E drone propaganda bullshit

It's just FAKE NEWS guis

Attached: 1529254620376.jpg (601x508, 31K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHSH

love the cope it fuels me

>p-p-plans c-change

>Cody and The Cucks scammed an Indian guy for the money they think they're worth

PFFFFFTT-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: dogs.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

“Muh Flipping shit will destroy the wwe”

Attached: DE6E02D3-2D15-4798-A44C-25A083AA9F44.gif (306x230, 1.45M)

literally the AAF lol

>Absolute State of this pissant company

Attached: triple-h-vince-mcmahon-cash-600x338.jpg (600x338, 49K)

not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc

wrestlingnewssource.com/news/57321/Potential-XFL-Competition-Files-For-Bankruptcy/

Can't wait to hear Meltzer's spin on this. Although i'd say there is decent change he doesn't even mention it.

>yfw Sasha threatened to quit to join this shit thinking it was a rival promotion that was gonna pay out fat contracts
>yfw her dancing gimmick when she realizes the truth and comes back to vince on her knees
i hope they make her bark like a dog

Attached: 1554349667461.png (521x537, 551K)

I presume the television company will take hotdogs as payment? big if true

Luke Harper quit a year too early. If he had been an early adopter like Jericho he probably would be sitting on a fat contract right now

Y I K E S

I hope they make her get on her knees and worship lexi’s feet in the middle of the ring on Raw to beg for an NXT UK spot only for lexi, with toes deep in sasha’s mouth, to say no

If this was any other company, he'll do a breaking news WOR but he is probably busy coming up with damage control with so much shit and hype that he spout about AEW and their TV deal.

dimes

Holy ding-dong diddly e-drone seethe ITT

he's currently taking out his aggression with a game of frisbee
maybe he'll roller skate home and do a radio show later tonight

Cody is the new age jeff jarrett

Who is actually running the company ?

their source is The Wrap ya dummy. They were the ones that broke the SD to FOX billion dollar tv deal story

Let me guess: plebbit is saying stuff like "you gotta spend money to make money" and "they're trying to change the world so a small channel wouldn't work"

Attached: 1548635180865.jpg (474x473, 12K)

STOP MAKING FUN OF US! YOU GOTTA START SOMEWHERE!

Attached: 1552937599316.png (722x816, 43K)

>He added, “My understanding based on the people I’ve spoken to is that it would be more AEW paying for its time on TNT than Turner paying AEW for its show. Another very good wrestling reporter and I had been talking about whether that would be the case or whether it would be a revenue share, and we’d both heard rumblings and talked to people. Maybe a couple of months ago it might have been a little bit of a different story. But the truth is, when you’re talking to Turner, [they’re] a very well-established, very well-off company inside of gigantic parent company…it’s not the UFC. It’s not WWE, it’s not MLB. They have MLB, they have NBA. They know what they have to pay for. And I think currently, AEW has way more to prove than Turner has in terms of trying to get them to come to their networks. I think AEW needs this deal more than Turner does.”

It's largely speculation on their part, but I don't think anyone expects a huge offer. I think revenue share makes more sense.

Attached: 1528422797841.png (645x597, 286K)

Tony Khan
the sharks that are the Turner execs probably took one look at him and laughed their heads off. Too easy

>paying for TV time

Haitch really over played them at the HOF. They're not even "shit can" worthy.

Attached: 1488854125129.jpg (512x512, 53K)

how many hot dogs you have to pay basic cable networks to air your content?

Attached: AEW World Championship.jpg (800x416, 78K)

so the last stuffs warp reported were about the deal between aew and tnt being a done deal
which automatically got BTFO'ed by Dave saying they are still discussing it...yep the so called professional reporter who SUPPOSEDLY knows some dark insider who told him all of this, dude has no credible source, has no track of bringing credible and real infos, and in his article base all his opinion on speculations while adding the overdone "it's a t shirt company, they need to prove themselves first lol"
every fans : yeah let's totally trust this guys.....

Do people actually want the WWE to win and AEW to fail?

Attached: a466e896e0d962ae-600x338.jpg (600x338, 79K)

not at all, wtf are you talking about, the news about the billion deal got reported by Meltzer first, short after that it was officially announced. duh..

A lot of Kosher hotdogs

They lost a lot of people here with the gaynigger shit

>it’s a fucking informercial
oh god if this was a point on kevin nash’s timeline it’d be the summer of 92

If Meltzer wasn't such a shill for aew I Would be rooting for him. But he's such a despicable human being with how he treats people who don't kiss his ass. Fuck him.

might as well just air it online on pluto tv

I hate the Young Cucks, Omega, Kike Meltzer and that fag and tranny shit has left a bad taste in my mouth, but WWE is the drizzling shits. I'm torn. I'd rather see TNA make a comeback to how they were before losing the Spike deal

>multi-million dollar contracts
>TV they have to pay for
>advertisers likely unwilling to pay for an unproven product, a wrestling show no less
>no house shows
>their only revenue stream being a weekly show in a small arena or studio, a PPV every few months and a t-shirt store

How long will daddy put up with a moneypit?

Turner did their due diligence and realized that ROH and NJPW did the heavy lifting with the success of All In.
AEW only has one TV star in Chris Jericho, and he's barely even that.
Memezer is so in the bubble that he couldn't see the forest for the trees, or more likely refused to even try

Sucky way to start, but that would get them on a network bigger than USA from the beginning. If they can pull good ratings for a couple quarters, that will change. Literally nothing comes on TBS, so it should be pretty easy to make their ratings go up.

I know idiots are gonna call E-drone or whatever but do anyone here really likes spending three hours every Monday? Can anyone here honestly say they watch it all without leaving the room at least once?

No one here actually watches wrestling to begin with.

man....aew doa

fucking F, killed kenny's prime

didn't Meltzer say AEW were getting best TV money deal outside WWE ever?

based @Vcrwrestling

Attached: khan.jpg (675x1200, 121K)

I just watch NJPW and UFC now. Much better

plans change
that'll be $11.99

Attached: dave steiner.png (720x720, 981K)

>UFC
Gay. That shit bores me to tears, plus Dana White is a massive prick

It was based back when it had metal music and personalities, now it is a bunch of 100lb mexicans and fillipinos

Their FW, LW, MW, and WW divisions are amazing right now and Jones and DC are LHW and HW champs. Pretty good fights for the most part

I fast forward through most of the women's segments.

So aew are doing it for a hotdog and a handshake

I want AEW to be great. I want every single wrestling promotion to be nothing short of fantastic. Problem is, AEW is likely to be a higher-budget version of most of the complete indie garbage that's out there now.

>Jones
Not watching a thing that piece of shit does

How does one mark's opinion become a fact? If you read what the guy says, he doesn't say "they told me they're paying for air time", he says "I think they're gonna pay for air time because I think they need to prove themselves." Its literally his opinion and not based on any fact whatsoever.

Honestly if they had a post show with Shaq, EJ and Chuck (and only those guys, no indy guests), I'd watch.

Attached: Big_Churros_Chuck.webm (1280x720, 181K)

Turner won't even rent them an oscar meyer weinie truck for catering. that's gonna have to come out of khan's pockets

You sure seem to hate a lot of people.

>How does one mark's opinion become a fact?
ask the people who pay Dave Meltzer $11.99 a month

I hate flipping shut and faggots like omega and the bucks

Because there's no other "opinions" out there so people will jump on what they have. It's not like any of this matters at the end of the day.

I do.
Got 'em

>people thought paying the wrestlers in hot dogs was just a meme
My sides
Dead on arrival couldn't be more accurate

Man these guys tweet a lot considering their following

Attached: 1526088272000.jpg (665x280, 31K)

If it's not two hours, it's a waste of time.

Agreed. That's why I don't watch MemeXT

well i guess these guys can forget about hot dogs let alone health care

Don't worry guys, AEW can slot in between a couple of reruns of COPS on G4

And people seriously thought GayEW was getting a good TV deal from the get-go!

too bad russo already recorded this week's LTBD and next week's castrating
guess we'll have to wait for the kino

Omega should have never left Japan

Is he still getting condiments with his hot dog?

Attached: 1506566923883.jpg (720x714, 104K)

Omega should have never left his mothers womb

is AEW gonna be PG? also i think thats normal for literally who company.

Attached: 1523285412986.jpg (1080x1350, 302K)

I didn't believe meltzer saying that they'd get a huge deal, so why should I believe these literal whos saying that they'll get a shit deal? if only I could take the tribalism pill then I'd be able to fit in more

>JR says it's two hours
>Big Dave says it's two hours
>some literally who says it's one hour
I don't know what to believe any more!

>sorry team but all the money from the gate is going to turner to pay for the time slot. help yourself to as many handshakes and hotdogs as you like though, welcome to the big leagues kid aren't you glad you didn't sign a mark contract with wwe?

>Matt said two hours
>Jr said two as well

They don't even have Tuesday locked in anymore; this company has no idea what they're doing.

>guys on the AEW payroll don't want marks to know their fed is about to crash and burn

Cody said two

youtube.com/watch?v=rumD2Luugiw&t=28s
I miss it when it was raw and actually entertaining, not just "Muh BJJ and technique"

He still gets paid, tho.

How many dimes are in a hot dog?

At least its on a premier channel, build your brand and then make Turner pay you to stay

Based Turner sucking money out of the Cunt's wealth

That mark Kahn will have no problem paying it

Laughing at marks thinking based Turner execs were magically going to back rasslin two decades later; that's like believing FOX gives two shits about science fiction programming!

Attached: GIFMaker.org_rTMYiV.gif (809x444, 2.34M)

Chili, onions and cheese sauce, mustard would be lowballing him.

Watching seething vanilla midgets job to Chris Jarrett week after week is going to be gold.

Attached: billy ray cyrus.jpg (280x280, 10K)

Jericho leaving the E to go around the world to rake up talents to bury them is the new Montreal Screwjob.

>ALL ELF WRESTLING HAS TO PAY TO BE ON A SHITTER NETWORK

LMFAO. THAT'S A HARD YIKES FROM ME, DOG.

Attached: 1495200168422.png (476x378, 369K)

Who is the guy that was the hobo?

Don't know if true, but the control damage is something amazing.

People who lie ,on purpose, daily about other promotions are on panic screaming on social media and every minimally relevant wrestling board.

I'm just here for the laughs

Attached: 1497782415392.jpg (2250x3000, 474K)

Didn't Meltzer confirm for $11.9900000 per month that they were getting PAID the most any wrestling company not named WWE had ever been paid to show their product?

If this is true (and I don't think it is, because it makes zero sense), than they fucked up royally somewhere along the road.
being the guy with common sense in this discourse, I guess I will keep my line of thinking I always held. We will have to see.

whatever that takes to people keep talking about AEW

Yes.

One of them is right here *raising hand*

nobody wants Cody "saving wrestling"