Imagine...

Imagine, you're two power houses and pretty popular and you have a real gimmick / character and a great name "War Raiders"... then you get pulled into Vince's office and he tells you that you are being called up to RAW and deep inside you're super happy and know you're finally going to be making some real money BUT Vince goes "We're changing your names, your Ivar you're now Erik, and you are now called "THE VIKING EXPERIENCE"

imagine sitting in that room silent for a few seconds, and just accepting a change like that. What the fuck was WWE thinking with this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I'd just like wearing cool viking stuff desu

Based Vince Working the Autistic Marks Experience

DUDE CARTOON CHARACTERS

>Ivar
I am still pissed that they gave one of them a norwegian name that americans can’t say right. Hearing my dads name mispronounced every monday is not something i look forward to

As long as they aren't booked like the cool and awesome sounding "The Ascensions", they'' do great.
Some of you motherfuckers are crying over nothing...

based

Attached: 7p574ctmm4421.jpg (241x250, 8K)

Well i'm not a mark for myself so as long as the money is getting deposited into my bank account every payday, I don't give a shit

Welp, hope they are getting good paychecks for this BS.

nigga you'd really let somebody change your god damn name for money? Jesus, I get money is nice and all but you shouldn't sell your integrity, especially if you take the art form/show seriously.

but then again I guess you can always argue, Vince knows what's best he's been doing it longer than anybody and he still participates/performs/writes/talks/promos/announces/etc . The man knows how to do everything and has done it since it's peak.

>especially if you take the art form/show seriously

Someone please post a gif or webm, anyone will do

>Vince actually wanted to call them The Berserkers

lmao

Fuck making money. Fuck dimes. It's always been about superstardom. Even The Rock would agree.

>especially if you take the art form/show seriously.

Attached: 1532303996691.jpg (639x729, 87K)

I don't really understand what you guys are trying to say, you're obviously trolling. But it makes you both look really ignorant and also kind of shows you don't have any hobbies or skills you are proud of.

>Wrestling as a hobby

Unless you actually getting in a ring and pretend fight, it's cringe as fuck and you should kill yourself for having it as a """""hobby"""""

So they basically turned these niggas into the Highlanders, lmao

>I don't really understand what you guys are trying to say, you're obviously trolling. But it makes you both look really ignorant and also kind of shows you don't have any hobbies or skills you are proud of.

I hope Sarah Logan comes out with them next week, renamed Helga or something, and Ruby can be the goblin they're chasing thru the woods to kill.

They already changed their name to join NXT ya ignant simp

This is the second time you've gotten mad because you don't know what the word hobby means. Go look it up.

I say "cool whatever, thanks for the money" because I'm not a mark and "Ivar" isn't the name on my checks.

absolute worst case scenario you go in the "PUSH XXXXXX" box of wrestlers 'Vince fucked up', and when you leave the company you make 'big bux' workin' bouts on the 'indies' or lesser pro's.

>I don't think there's one guy on this roster who wouldn't want to have my level of success in the ring. If there is, we really ought to try to convince him to do something else for a living, because he's never going to make it. If you're not in WWE to become the champion and succeed, then you're in the wrong business.
- Stone Cold

Attached: 1535654160271.jpg (678x600, 52K)

>art form
Please ventilate your skull. Pro wrestling is not an art form. It's a fake combat sport.

Attached: tfw the business can't be any more dead.png (599x327, 313K)

holy crap you're a fucking retard.

how does that not make it an art form?

It's a shit name but I doubt they care. Do you think Harper and Rowan cared about their awful name when they buried the entire division?