This is how AEW is gonna be

This is how AEW is gonna be

Attached: wrestling_is_an_Art.webm (744x404, 1.95M)

AEW only has like 3 people that skilled. most people that have can't do insane flips

this is the exact moment modern wrestling went to shit.

It was the first viral wrestling shit on social media,then suddenly everybody loved NJPW and now we are here.

THIS IS WRESTLING! clap clap clap clap clap

Is ricochet supposed to be doing a lariat at around 0:15

ballet is less gay than this

>no one got hurt
They are not even pretending to fight

WWE literally signed one of them and desperately tried to get the other one but he told them to fuck off because he's not working 52 weeks per hyear.

What's wrong with NJPW? while i hate this match this is the Cruiserweight/juniors. No one outside of Kota in the heavyweights does flips. Hell most of the juniors don't even do that many flips or any. It's like you don't understand a product and just want to hate it for no reason while never giving it a shot.

Attached: BEAR.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

Ospreay has told them to fuck off like 3 times and he's only 25 lol

FLIP FOREVER!
*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Nothing wrong with NJPW.
Everything wrong with NJPW "sudden American fanbase"

Unironically based

Based flippy shit. Athleticism is the current formula for dimes.

>op cannot read the context of this segment
Meh.

will is the michaels

Holy cringeola

>When Ricochet does that lazy arm thing at 15 seconds just to let Osprey do his move

Holy shit it works me into a seething fucking rage every time I wanna slit his throat. I go full Cornette.

It's time to ruin this match for you marks.

This whole thing was a meta commentary on their style of wrestling. All the flips and shit of course make no sense from a fight standpoint, but that isn't the goal. The goal was a simon says of who can keep the pace going the longest and if they could match each others athletic ability. It's also an allegory of the moves war the way the fight kept escalating with move flips and other illogical shit just to get over.

So no, this isn't a celebration at all, but rather a condemnation of indy wrestling.

I'll slit your throat too for defending this shit motherfucker

I don't understand how one man can be so based for doing shit like this and trying to move beyond flippy shit despite being the best at it, and yet he is so cringe at the same time the moment you see him on Twitter

> even the referee is clapping

Ok.

he is a moron
That's all there is to it.
He is true idiot savant in every single meaning of the sentence.

This is the thing that makes me roll my eyes every time Yea Forums poops their pants over this webm. It was on purpose. It was supposed to be like that. Ospreay and Ricochet are in on the joke.

BASED

You know this the only type of shit normies react to in wrestling and not 3 min chinlocks by Corbin in his barista outfit?

This but unironically, even MMAfags were talking about Rico vs Ospreay

Attached: b69.jpg (636x464, 75K)

Ospreay is great when he doesn't do overly complicated flippy shit like that