Is it true that all sizecucks are bitter manlets who project their self loathing onto smaller wrestlers because...

Is it true that all sizecucks are bitter manlets who project their self loathing onto smaller wrestlers because they’re jealous they’ve actually achieved a modicum of success?

Attached: 6B79B3FA-F474-4A0D-9D7B-908EACC79FF1.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Sizechucks (eventually sizesneeds)

Nah, it's just sweeping generalization along with confirmation bias

No, it's fat slobs who think they're tough because they weigh 400 pounds.

they actually believe vince gives a shit about smark catering and use that as an excuse every time a guy below 6'0'' is pushed

t. Sizecuck

I'm a 5'7 manlet who understands I'm at where I belong. Maybe if I were 6'2 I could've been something.

This

Also this

What a cuck

Based, have you started your feminization yet?

t. Illiterate

Reminder that this simp is 5’7, built like a rusty fridge, is 43 years old, and ugly as sin and yet he’s pound for pound the best wrestler in the world

Attached: C0950691-E030-45B6-B96B-549A15F4292D.jpg (339x323, 30K)

fuckin unit

Attached: zhv6c1m284h21.jpg (720x488, 25K)

Ishii was actually strangely handsome in his younger days

No. They're mostly just people who understand what draws.
Wrestling is dying btw.

But not a draw, so what's your point?
The biggest draw in the company is his shoot six foot stablemate. Not because of his wrestling ability, but because of his aesthetic/presentation.

Roman Reigns is 6'3. Brock Lesnar is 6'3. Goldberg is 6'4. Ronda Rousey is 5'7 but a woman so that's fine. Who the fuck are you talking about?

I mean, Bob Backlund was pretty nondescript and wasn’t all that toned, as was Pedro Morales and they were both insanely popular for years

>the biggest draw in the company is his (Ishii's) stablemate
>begins listing WWE talent

Literal brainlet.

but okada doesnt draw because he's tall, he draws because of his wrestling ability

>he draws because of his wrestling ability

No he doesn't. He draws because of his look and packaging.
New Japan isn't the "workrate" company Western fans believe it to be. The domestic audience likes it for it's stories and characters. Appearance and personality are the biggest factors there.

>Appearance and personality are the biggest factors there.
fair, but i still wouldn't see okada being as big as he if if it wasnt for the matches he pulls off

necrobump