Lars Sullivan is /our guy/. Btw Triple Nose made him delete this tweet but it was real

Lars Sullivan is /our guy/. Btw Triple Nose made him delete this tweet but it was real.

Attached: EYfpYlAl.jpg (640x457, 38K)

Isn't this the guy who had a panic attack just walking down a hallway?

worked

Yup, absolute faggot

>Threatens to cum inside Carmella
>Is Based and Redpilled
Think I love him, lads.

>pothead Matt Sydal liked this
wtf I love dude weed now!

Attached: honk box.jpg (500x304, 61K)

they should make a story around it. he hates mental midgets because deep down inside he knows he is one too. kino storytelling

I'm outraged by the fact that Cena didn't get to bury this simp.

Attached: 1554776150732.png (671x609, 82K)

Libertarians tend to be as big potheads as leftie types.

If WWE had good writers and a non-brainlet fanbase they could make his "social anxiety" a gimmick (even though he was probably trying to get out of a piss test)

HAHAHAHA
what a fucking simp

Shut up. Punt a baby.

His character is supposed to be a silent monster killer, so, uh, what the fuck does "am I triggering you, you snowflake?" have to do with that?

lol, no he wasn't.

So he was fine on NXT and he is fine now but conveniently had social anxiety one day

So he was fine with piss tests on NXT and he is fine now with piss tests but conveniently had piss test issues one day

It was a work bother - Lars

>being a fake outraged over a gimmick that hasn't even been fleshed out yet

Mocking a person's mental illness. Very classy.

He's not silent at all why do you post shit you don't know anything about

Wouldn't mock it i it was real

Attached: gotohm.png (750x891, 555K)

t.

Attached: reddit thought police.png (497x751, 488K)

Yeah he didn't know everybody got piss tests their first main roster tv and wasn't ready for t

wwe tests nxt guys too you idiot, check their drug policy

And he was ready for them you utter dipshit
>being such a brainlet he thinks people don't know the PERFORMANCE CENTER piss tests people
poo in loo Pajeet

Attached: 1516356285383.png (537x817, 130K)

He failed a wellness test at the PC last year too, missed over a month of tapings because of an undisclosed """"injury"""""

Why wouldnt he think they tested on the main roster??? Your argument fucking sucks, just admit it he's a scared little cuck who can't play with the big boys

He's been on 4 TVs and hasn't said a word.
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but NXT
Nobody cares, least of all Vince.

>literal sub 90 IQ pajeet seething this hard because he can't understand user's arguement.
Lars knew he'd have to piss eventually - just not on day one of his main roster debut. Learn to read, ya dingus.

You're talking out your ass, you clearly don't understand how steroid cycles work.

I thought his gimmick was that he was smart.

>steroid cycles
Who the fuck is talking about steroid cycles besides you, ya goof?
Post skin tone if ya ain't some pooinloo. I dare ya

Steroids are dead, its all about the HGH these days

They constantly refer to him as a genius. Geniuses aren't silent.

You don't piss test for HGH you ding-dong-diddly simps

How great would it be if Lars' new gimmick was that he doesn't handle stress very well and he would snap like Ken Shamrock when he got overly anxious. Then he becomes this insane berserker who would start tearing threw guys with retard like strength?

UnBASED. Very unBASED.
>do the same gimmick but cross out "anxiety" and write in "paranoid and thinks everyone is accusing him of taking HGH"

You really think Stephanie will allow a mental health story line in WWE? Think of the tweets.

Friendly reminder that Plebbit absolutely despises 5 Star Lars. The other day they had not one but TWO salty threads with over 100 posts each complaining about him. Not one of those pussies defended him. Lars is definitely /ourguy/.

Is this because the fans chanted asshole while he stared at Carmella

stfu Lars, nobody like you you anxiety ridden bitch boy

The "anxiety" was just an excuse so he wouldn't get fired. Pretty based t b q h.

Hi. I already btfo your stupid coping earlier

Attached: coping.gif (450x252, 3.64M)

I wouldn't be surprised if HHH was saving him so he didn't get EC3d lol

He used that as an excuse to dodge a drug test.

The shilling is out of control, Lars everyone knows you're an insecure little faggot lololol

isnt this also the guy who deleted his tweet because he got btfo by becky

Not the same guy, champ. This isn't Plebbit, there are people here who think differently than you.

what a cringelord

Based

This dumb nigga is gonna get himself Big Cass'd out of the WWE.

>Phoneposting to put yourself over
cringe

Reddit had a complete fucking meltdown to this and the one guy who called everyone out saying that they got worked got downvoted to hell. Lars is BASED.

BASED

Friendly reminder that all Lars haters here are Plebbit tourists. Say hi to our new friends!