I missed Yea Forumsmania, lads. How do I go about watching it...

I missed Yea Forumsmania, lads. How do I go about watching it? I need to know if Carter or Wolfcuc were finally banished to the Shadow Realm.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3LZ_YyrV454
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Carter won Carter always win

Wrestlemania itself gave a run-in with confirmation that Nash got raped and takes out his PTSD on unassuming young ba
lack men

Wolfkek would've been btfo whether or not Carter showed up

Wolfgoat went over

Wolfie won the Mania match, but the feud was extended and Carter won once and for all

Attached: 1555557501734.png (1665x556, 171K)

Hi Carter

wolfcuck won via dq

Wrong

Wolfcuc got all cocky because Carter didn't show up, but then a Week later the 6 Gets was a Nash Rape Meme and wolfcuc resigned in a rage
The Title is Vacant now.

This is the only reslut you need

Attached: carter wins.png (636x352, 558K)

Bases

Carter's never drawn a dime. His gimmick is he replies to his own posts hundreds of times. Holy fucking cringe!

Huh wat u mean?

Carter didn't show up for work today

Hi Carter!

Carter jobbed out to his own alter-ego which is beyond hilarious. Wolfcuc hasn't posted here in months, it was just Carter trying to build up a persona to """fight""" so he could go over.

Bases and exposing the business so cringe

Here's the show user.
youtu.be/3LZ_YyrV454

Holy fuck, it was really real?! Based, this board kicks ass.

Attached: steiner6.jpg (639x357, 15K)

OFFICIAL Yea ForumsMANIA REVIEW AND STAR RATINGS

>Jim Cornette VS Vince Russo, Extreme Rules Match
Slow and boring. They never really took advantage of the stipulation. A table was brought out near the end but never even got set up for some reason. The finish was also underwhelming and not befitting the decades-long heat these two have had. *

>Jimmy Ocean won the Yea ForumsMania Battle Royal
Very exciting match. The varied cast of characters made for an interesting field to watch. Steiner looked like an absolute monster throughout and the finish was a welcome surprise. ***

>JJ Williams VS Pedomod, Last Man Standing Match
Started off really strong, but it quickly petered out. I got hopeful once they rolled out of the ring, but it just went back in and never really recovered. No big spots or exciting moves either. **

>Kevin Nash VS Eddie Guererro, No Holds Barred Match
Again, another match that just didn't realize its full potential. The two were actually working a fairly solid match, but then it just ended. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, considering Nash was a part of this, but I was hoping the inclusion of Eddie would help keep things interesting. **

>Carter VS Wolfcuck, Yea Forums Championship No DQ Match
Simply put, a main event for the ages. Absolute carnage from bell to bell, an appropriate blowoff to this epic rivalry, pure wrestling excitement. Against all odds (and Kevin Nash), Carter somehow managed to win back the title and forever BTFO Wolfcuck. The game was absolutely correct in its analysis; this was a GOAT match. *****

based

Where is the '92chads vs deadiecucks tag match?
I thought we put in a fantastic performance!

Wolfsimp won. Carter is in the midst of a redemption arc, and Wolfie went into a feud with Lyric Chad.

> tfw a meme I pushed and a throwaway post declaring I'm going for one last run in the jobber royal was enough to be featured
Aishimasu

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>Carter is doing a Kino Okada-esque Redemption Arc
Basado.

wrong

Attached: deadiequadsbtfo2.jpg (1336x1024, 286K)

Why bring Eddy? Nothing to do with ‘92

>filenames
I wonder who could be behind this post

>TWO GAYLORDS LOCK ARSE

Test

WOLFCHUCK

AND CARTER WINS WITH THE FROGSPLASH, SHADES OF THE LATE EDDIE GUERRERO

Attached: michael-cole-620x270_crop_exact_crop_north_3971.jpg (340x227, 11K)

Necrfup

Attached: 1555617817745.png (554x614, 648K)

I unironically like that more than WWE and njpw. Marked out when my way came on

That was one of the best things I've ever witnessed on Yea Forums. FOOK YEA JIMMY OCEAN

Attached: jimmyocean24.jpg (307x626, 33K)