F

F

Attached: 8683A31D-D00B-4587-8360-474986A4D13B.jpg (376x376, 32K)

S

rent free

Who?

18+

/wooo/ is the board that we started on

>We
Speak for yourself ya disgusting ding-dong diddly /woo/tist
HOLY DING-DONG DIDDLY CRINGOLA

We started on Yea Forums get a clue

>woo is the board some loser made a website for because he wanted a wrestling board on Yea Forums so him and some stoner fag made a shitty Yea Forums clone with no catalog and then banned everyone.
ftfy

If you started on woo, you're the cancer killing Yea Forums. Yea Forumschads rise up.

Reminder anyone saying they didnt come from /wooo/ or r/squaredcircle are try hards who came from those places

Nigga /wooo/ was the only active wrestling imageboard long before Yea Forums. /wooo/ in its heyday was something beautiful to watch. Now it's a husk of its former self.

>being asgreen as dogshit as these three Jannetties

Cringe

>Website Wars 2019

Attached: okadainterested.jpg (600x375, 39K)

>we
HOLY YIKESOLA

Attached: Data_with_pipe.jpg (1044x1044, 574K)

S

Attached: oopsies.jpg (1039x849, 113K)

>go to wooo
>thread about cucksev
>IT'S NOT REAL GUISE (WARNED)

yep it's just as bad as it used to be. they were so cucked when Paige's sex tape got leaked i just left and got myself permabanned for funsies.

Attached: 1547573980746.png (1280x1360, 848K)

>literal redditspacing
Yea Forums had /wwe/ for years before Yea Forums was a thing. Of course you two redditfags wouldn't know that.

I came here from Yea Forums ya fuckin' monkey and anyone who says otherwise can get to steppin'

I came from Yea Forums because my friends got me back into wrestling for the first time since AE.

imagine being such a shit board that you need to promote another board rent free to stay relevant

Stop projecting your pathetic life onto us wewtist.

i don't even like wrestling I'm just posting in this thread because I feel like it