ITT people who are redpilled on wrestling but bluepilled on everything else

ITT people who are redpilled on wrestling but bluepilled on everything else

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

He's a fucking idiot who's stuck in the 80s
Russo did more for wrestling in the last 25 years

Yeah and wrestling is complete garbage now. Congratulations.

Don't act like it wasn't garbage in the 80s too

Cornette seems completely retarded in all aspects of life besides wrestling (and it's debatable as to whether he's really that good there). He's like a giant baby who made money talking in the 80s and 90s.

It was more mainstream than the attitude era

Seriously go back and watch stuff from then
It was complete shit.

>redpilled people that arent redpilled
hmmmmmmmmmmm

He isn't redpilled on wrestling. He's still just a mark. Like all of those people who were broken in at that dog and pony show Jarrett ran down in Tennessee. There's a good reason why Tennessee was reviled by the wider NWA.

And? It was still way more successful and acceptable than the shows today

We're talking about quality of the show not how many dimes it drew.

>We're talking about quality of the show
Can only be measured by how much money it made.

I bet a million bucks you're a fan of Shitna and Pisston if you have the gall to say such contrarian lies.

>Can only be measured by how much money it made.
That's retarded are movies automatically good just because they make a ton of money? Are video games only good if they sell millions of copies?

That's what kiddies say about the AE today
Time is a flat circle

If he was redpilled on wrestling he wouldn't have been fired or failed at every single endeavor he's taken in the business over the past 30 years.

>That's retarded are movies automatically good just because they make a ton of money?
Yes. Every other judgement is pure conjecture.
>Are video games only good if they sell millions of copies?
Video games are for children.

B-But it's always somebody else's fault. Everyone is incompetent except him.

Based autist

Says the gamer.

>video games are for children
So like wrestling

>he thinks I play video games
Based autist with the swing and the miss

Watching wrestling as a mark is for children, yes.

Stop lying, gamer. Go play with your tizoys some more.

Nope, wrestling is for children especially today, good attempt at trying to qualify it though

True. He exterminated the WWFs closet competition twice. Now he didn't do it alone but don't let that overshadow his accomplishment

I agreed with you. Only the business side matters.

BASED autist getting worked into a tardrage because his assumptions turned out wrong
Also trying to use gamer as an insult in the current year kek, god you're pathetic

Now you're offended by the term gamer? You must be a gamer. Grow up. Gamers are worse than bronies.

I'm a twenty-four-year-old gamer. I've played every violent video game in existence, and I have never killed anyone. There are millions of gamers just like me, and we're getting sick of people like you blaming your problems on us. Ignorance causes violence, not video games. Man up and take responsibility. We outnumber you, and the people that think like you. Don't fuck with us.

>t.

Attached: 1555529801601.jpg (720x706, 51K)

You can't work me.

>fucking with gamers
u will regret this

>y-you're a g-gamer c-cause I s-said s-so
Autism Speaks

The business side of wrestling has never looked bleaker, except Japan and maybe Mexico

But Japan and Mexico don't make nearly as much money as they used to.

Japan is at least creating new fans. Mexico I have no clue so I can't comment. Maybe China is growing as well but I don't know how OWE is doing

How do you know there are new fans in Japan?

Because several companies are recording better attendance rates than the last few years?

How do you know they aren't returning?

It’s an upper body business.

I don't, but it's still a better sign than wrestling in America or Europe. Lasped fans attending/watching shows are still better than no fans

Kek

What does that have to do with Russo?

He couldn't draw by good writing in any company he worked in since the WWF

Ravishing Rick still looking good baby.

Call Nash a videogame playing dweeb again I fucken dare ya cunt

Based strayan

Corny is the smartest man in the business

No, just a Tennessee spud.

Cornette hasn't drawn a nickel since 1989.

another Trumpcuck that Corny has worked into a seethe

I don't know how he hasn't died of heart disease yet. On his latest podcast he said during wrestlemania week he went to Wendy's and got a week's worth of double cheeseburgers and kept them in his hotel fridge and lived off nothing but cheeseburgers for the entirety of his trip

Does Wendy's not exist in New Jersey?

Wendy's burgers are terrible the next day

Cornetty is so bluepilled he's worked himself into an eternal seething shoot

Russo is blackpilled on wrestling and mostly blue pilled with a few specks of red on everything else

Unfair comparsion considering he never had much time in WCW to turn things around. In TNA they did almost Smack ratings at their peak and even then there was only brief period where he (and Matt Conway) were writing by themselves without outside forces in play.

Bases