N-no it's normal

>n-no it's normal
>s-she said e-everyone does i-it
>of c-course w-women can't cum f-from sex
>c-clitoral s-stimulation needs to be d-done by a t-toy
>y-yes I j-job out to p-plastic every m-man does
>n-no you n-need a vibrator t-to work a c-clit m-men can't do i-it
If your woman has ever whipped out a vibrator to go to town on her clit while you are fucking her make no mistake about it she is telling you straight up you are embarrassingly shit in bed.

Attached: soy addiction.png (553x598, 385K)

hey this isn't wrestling

Imagine actually caring if the woman cums or not

If you can't do it, she'll get someone who can.

No she won't because she knows I'll shit between her tits and then kill her with a hammer.

And? By that time I'll probably be working on another broad

Most women don't cum from penitration, if they tell you otherwise they're lying.

holy based

It really is amazing how little Yea Forums knows about female anatomy, it's insanely telling

Boobs, ass, pits, feet and a cute face, everything else is a waste of my time

>he can't make his girl cum

Have fun getting cucked.

based
cringe

>his girl
Lmao

BASED

>t. Hasn't had female contact since his mom disowned him

>I like girls because of their personality
HOLY CRINGE

virgin detected

>virgin detected

Attached: implied ate speech.jpg (648x820, 70K)

Well you picked the perfect image to represent people who are so uptight they think theres a problem with using toys in bed. You can easily use your thumb as a substitute, but you bust out that Hitachi while you smash and it just amps it up.

Attached: Beggin_ya.png (1068x1050, 2M)

Just worked yourself into a shoot
lol

>gotten to so hard you make a strawman from nothing
Ouch

t.dicklet

Listen here roastie, your time is up: The future will be filled with sex robots and girls engineering themselves to become the perfect sex slaves. No one will have time for your digusting games - shape up or kys

Another swing and a miss, strike two lad

uf

t.tit and braplet

And you're out. Better luck next time, stay worked and stay seethin

Based kek

Attached: E807D491-6CE3-4840-8732-AE700964A411.jpg (480x527, 120K)

Imagine feeling threatened by a woman getting off more as you’re fucking her.

BASEX

Attached: 1554067704044.gif (478x342, 3.63M)

imagine thinking OP has fucked a woman

Most men aren’t capable of getting most women to that point is the technically correct way to phrase that.

user better figure it out.

>doesn't understand female anatomy
>hurr it da dicks fault
Never change Yea Forums

>It’s okay if she uses a toy
>Really I’m not inadequate
Keep telling yourself that.

Literally everyone in this thread is a huge faggot who should kill themselves

The absolute state.

I'm shoot gay, but have had sex with 15 women. Not even my focus, literally a hobby I sometimes indulge in when drunk. Never once have they used a vibrator while I was having sex with them. I'm not exactly hung like a monster either. All of them caught feelings and wanted second helpings giving it "but you can't be all the way gay!"

If this has happened to you, consider suicide. This is the ultimate emasculation. I took 10 mins to ask some of my hags about this before posting and they've just confirmed you're shit in bed if they're forced to do this.

Holy fuck.

There is a difference between using a toy on someone and her whipping out a vibrator during sex because you can't get her across the finish line.

You don't understand the psychology of sex and arousal.

Says the dude who has spent this entire thread confirming and reconfirming his virginity

Most women don't cum during sex, there have literally been studies that confirm this. Girls are lying to you.

This is the female version of the guy pulling out, shoving his hand in her pussy, grabbing it, and then shaking it as fast as possible so that she starts pissing (worked squirts).

That was my second post in this thread. After this one Brainlet.

Incoming shitstorm, but no they aren't because why would they lie to another women about this? It's not that most women have never had an orgasm during sex, it's that most men can't get us there. 3 guys have managed to get me there and they were all sensual people in LTR. The worse sex I ever had was with a thick dick the guy just rammed in as hard and fast as possible and I went home and used a vibrator.

It's about more than the dick, but most women don't need a vibrator to cum. If they do, you're bad at it. It's that simple.