Anybody remember years ago when WWE started contacting former fans via email (if you had ordered from their website)...

Anybody remember years ago when WWE started contacting former fans via email (if you had ordered from their website) and asked if you still watched the product. And if you quit watching, what was the reason?

How come they don't do this anymore? I would list multiple reasons why the show sucks and why I don't watch. Do they really not give a shit anymore?

Attached: Vince-McMahon-Crying.png (800x500, 324K)

Just tweet at them bro.

According to big dick dave. wwe legit thinks moving to Fox will start another boom period. also they have been doing a bunch of research and asking fan's why people are dropping off/don't like about the product They don't understand why people are not watching/watching something else. All from one of the WOR this week

>Do they really not give a shit anymore?
Yes. Everything about them screams laziness from the scaled down presentation with no more unique sets or pyro to the shitty writing

If they dont understad, why do they think Fox will help? It's obvious to everyone other than e drones Vince is out of touch and the product is shit tier.

They still send the email I canceled my network sub shit all the time like
this

They think they will reach more viewers. (since they will reach more people)

>According to big dick dave. wwe legit thinks moving to Fox will start another boom period.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH. They fucking think moving to a new channel will magically fix all the issues plaguing the company. The company never once had accessibility issues and all the problems have been and are internal. What the fuck do they think a new channel will accomplish?

Attached: 8592374633.jpg (336x644, 55K)

>Do they really not give a shit anymore?
You tell me

Attached: 1534304606936.jpg (1800x822, 311K)

I'm an anti e drone and I may be a bit pessimist but I think they will struggle to remain over a 1.5

They still do it, but they will stop sending you e-mails if you don't complete the surveys often enough.

Attached: 20190417_134331.jpg (1080x1336, 379K)

>wwe legit thinks moving to Fox will start another boom period.
The thing is it REALLY could, but that's only if WWE actually try. There's a lot of potential going to such a mainstream channel, and thus lots of potential new viewers.

In all likely hood they'll fuck it up. WWE has been on autopilot for well over a decade now, and there's no real sign of change. Feels almost like late 90's WCW at time. Not as bad as early millennium WCW yet though. Just laziness all around.

there is no incentive to watch fiction live anymore, only news and non-predetermined sports. all narrative television is moving towards on demand or a la carte programming, and successful shows will be those with writing/storytelling that keeps people watching.

Because now they can just come on Yea Forums and r/Squared Circle to see how much everyone hates them.

They better not be thinking that anymore with what they did last night

not enough time to care about you opinion when they can expend that time counting money

Meltz is a AEW employee

le e drone

>there is no incentive to watch fiction live anymore
Tell that to Disney. Tell that to HBO. Tell that to AMC.

Fiction still sells. TV shows are still watched, but you have to put out ACTUAL watchable content. WWE treats their viewers like retarded children. Storylines constantly go nowhere, are totally dropped without warning, or take nonsenical turns. No one is actually pushed anymore, everyone outside of Reigns and Lesnar is basically treated like a mid or upper midcarder. Literally no wrestler has an interesting character anymore. Everyone wrestles the same (the lame ass WWE style), and so on.

WWE is viewership is dropping because it fucking sucks. I'm not saying on demand services have absolutely nothing to do with it, just that it's just one piece of a much bigger shitpile.

General Data Protection Regulation means companies aren’t allowed to do that anymore bro

Attached: 1529930087629.jpg (780x894, 140K)

E drones always claim ratings dont matter
Now they're saying tv shows dont
Before long they'll be saying attendance doesnt matter and wwe network doesnt matter

How many of those views were on TV?

>sportsentertainmentwasamistake.jpg

>Pay cable and pay for the deuxe package or pay just for a streaming subscription and eliminate the middleman

what kind of cuck question are you making?

11 million

Attached: 1555356341637.jpg (943x726, 113K)

And according to Meltzer, while WWE dropped a million viewers in a year (from on after Mania Raw to another), the NBA dropped none. They actual gained a small number.

Some other facts about WWE's dropping viewership according to Meltzer.
>18-34's are Down 37% from last year.
>35-49's are Down 27% from last year
>50+'s are down 10%, this is the demo that watches the show regularly.

>Ra-ratings don't matter

Attached: edrone cuck.png (736x864, 41K)

because they don't give a shit at all

You have to admit that Vince is one crafty carny fuck though. He managed to talk FOX into giving WWE a record high TV deal during genuine record low ratings that are just now starting to truly spiral downwards. Like HOW? The man is a fucking Carny genius, he knows a mark when he sees one.

Attached: file.png (220x331, 106K)

tbf their audience will be bigger on network TV just by default. The question is how quickly they'll lose those people too

Once that happens and theres no one else to blame, will Vince finally blame the fans? I feel that is coming soon.

>tbf their audience will be bigger on network TV just by default
That's not the metric they'll be judged on though. It'll be whether FOX themselves are happy with whatever number SmackDown pulls in. Like if they average 3 to 4 million viewers for the year, that would be higher than now, but nowhere near enough for FOX to be happy

you seemed to misunderstand. i am not saying wwe is not trash (it is). but even the most watched shows nowadays do not attract viewers like the most watched shows of the past. eventually, no one is going to be left watching shows live and wwe will have to rely completely on its storytelling to get people to stream the full episodes and they are completely unprepared to do that.

The WWE network doesn't have anywhere near enough numbers to sustain them going fully online either. WWE still rely on TV for the vast majority of their revenue. If they were ever canceled (admittedly highly unlikely as it stands), they would go under.