OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>*Signs a fucking mark contract for a few hotdogs and a handshake*
>*His mom's house burns down*
>"G-guys pl-please... I have n-no money my mo-mom's h-house burned down... can y-you guys pay for the r-repairs?

Lmao, don't fucking give this guy a penny. If he was signed to AEW, Tony Khan wouldn't think twice about paying for the repairs. This is entirely on him for signing for 60,000 a year in NXT, he betrayed NJPW and now the heavens seek vengeance.

Attached: gofundme.png (417x475, 176K)

He has enough money

b-b-b-but jeff hardy and the miz said WWE takes care of their own and that john oliver is wrong!

Attached: 1548338930477.jpg (702x703, 139K)

you are a stupid fucking mark, this is obviously to set up his feud with Randy Orton.

he'd never go to AEW. he's always been a WWE mark. he LEGIT believes he's going to mainevent WrestleMania. he got mad when NJPW told him he can't go heavyweight.

to be honest, WWE should pay that, it's the right thing to do.

Why do celebrities who have enough money to cover for this type of shit beg for money?

Because they don't want to help their family.

You don't stay wealthy by spending frivolously.

Why spend your own money when you can keep it and have retards spend their money for you instead? This is a carny business after all.

HEY!

Attached: HEY1.png (1706x2880, 3.33M)

Caring for family isn't frivolous.

As if my employer will pay for anything I lose.

Begging money on the internet was unthinkable 20 years ago. Now we have all sorts of this shit

Reminds me of Big League Osprey making one to buy his mum a car.

Cause he obviously doesn't make as much people think. He's a mark that thought he would be used properly like he had been in New Japan. WWE could look good and pay for it but they won't. Vince has too many male prostitutes to pay off.

It absolutely is. Family is a moneysink.

He doesn't have enough money. NXMeme wrestlers make fuck all.

Anyone who donates to this shit is a massive cuck who needs to be gassed

why can't Ricochet afford to help his own mother?
but I thought Joey Ryan said indy wrestling has never been better and that indy wrestlers make 10k a day?

Mark contract please understand.

>le angry console wars poster

>thinks he can ever main event mania.
Oh nonononono

He doesnt have enough money idiot. Hes in nxt. Also your using the term "celebrity" pretty loosely.

Nxt isnt indy wrestling.

>ignores that Ricochet made "top indy money" for 2 years before NXT

BURN IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN

Attached: THE KINGSLAYER.webm (900x336, 1.05M)

Maybe this fucking retard shouldn't have accepted a mark contract. He should've been a man and turned down their offer instead of signing at the very first lowball offer they threw at him like a cuck. There's a reason why Omega was offered 23,000,000 over 5 years (Around 4.6 million a year) and this faggot was only offered $60,000 and that's because he kept on turning WWE down. Some guys have "it" and they carry themselves like superstars and some guys don't have "it".

He absolutely has nobody to blame but himself and now he's begging on the internet for money to fix his mom's house, what a fucking geek.

Attached: Omega ALL IN.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

He literally does it for free

Because they're some of the few in positions of notoriety that they can get enough donors.

In 2 to 5 years he's going to be a millionaire maybe even multi millionaire. And he's begging for money online from marks dumb enough to give him it.

WWE definitely saw him coming a million miles off. He's been saying for years how making it to WWE was his lifelong dream, and how it wasn't even about the money.

What a fucking mark.

she'll just drop the crack pipe again

Memes aside having your parent's house burn down must fucking suck. Hope he's okay.

Attached: 1553202583884.jpg (400x400, 27K)

But he's in the big leagues, he should be a millionaire bros. I don't understand

what the fuck is he actually the guy that beat phil in the one mma fight lmao

I thought WWE was "The Big Leagues".

so sneed

How much do you think Ricochet downside guarantee is? $200,000?

$400,000 seems like a reasonable figure that he'll earn this year minus tax and expenses, still probably have something $280,000.

Why can't this "WWE superstar" pay for the shit himself.

Go fucking fund me? he's embarrassing himself and the company he works for.

>The "Big Leagues"

Attached: Okada kek 2.jpg (230x240, 21K)

Dumb nigger probably burned it down trying to fry chicken

fuck him

He's an ebegging loser.

He's in a position to pay for the shit himself. It's so obvious in a few years he's gonna be a millionaire.

This is what insurance is for

kek at that picture they used.

Attached: 20190417_134857.jpg (945x945, 339K)

He is half black, he probably have alimony and child support he have to pay as well...

He rents a room at Mansion Moose. I’m sure she could stay there, if he doesn’t mind her getting MOOSED

Something tells me he'll be buried or punished for this
It gives the illusion that the "BIG LEAGUES" pays like shit and isn't all that is cracked out to be
Wonder what Vince will do

Ricochet signed a mark NXT contract for 60K a year. I make twice as much as he does and I cant afford to rebuild anybodies house.

He has money but why pay for it when you can get stupid marks to pay?

>Achieving a goal you've had your whole life is being a mark
Imagine being this jaded.

Man Ospreay and Ricochet really do all the same spots.

Lel

Attached: bromans lol.gif (320x180, 1.36M)

HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT

Did this broad not have insurance?

OP you a little worked there bud?

>OP dunking on a flippy midget and laughing at his mom's house being burned down
>Y-ya wo-worked there b-buddy?

Attached: meltzy.jpg (270x480, 12K)

>OP literally weeping that his new gook wrestling and t shirt dealership don't have some generic flippy guy WWE can get for cents

I laffed

is vince a pyromaniac?

Attached: 10a.jpg (707x509, 55K)

Don't murricans have insurance?
In gemany noobody ones a house without it.
Fuck even if you are poor you have a Hausratsversicherung.

Attached: meat.gif (220x220, 1.21M)

except he did spend his own money. He donated first

>*Signs a fucking mark contract for a few hotdogs and a handshake*
but he's with WWE not Amburgers and Wootbeer

Attached: 1539025065762.png (570x572, 270K)

Actually according to my dad's uncle's step-son who works with someone who has an ex who works with WWE catering Kenny was actually offered $12,000,000 guaranteed a year and $5,000,000 for every PPV appearance of which he is guaranteed to appear in more than half of the total yearly events with the additional $2,500,000 for every house show appearance. He was also promised personally by Vince McMahon that on the basis that Kenny is able to perform at least 4 5* matches according to Dave Meltzer Kenny will be eligible for adoption officially making Kenny an heir of the McMahon Family fortune ahead of Shane McMahon but behind Stephanie and Paul. This stipulation would also effectively change Kenny's legal and in ring name to The Omega Man; Kenneth Kennedy McMahon. An additional condition was also added a few weeks before Kenny turned down the WWE offer that he would be the first in line to have the ability to court any of Stephanie and/or Shane's children when they become of age even if he was adopted by Vince McMahon as per the previous agreement (In fact Vince prefers this route as it would ensure that the billion dollar family fortune would stay within the McMahon bloodline)

source?

where the fuck would WWE even get that type of money you retard?

Who cares. Fuck this faggot.

>source?
user's dad's uncle's step-son who works with a guy that dated someone that worked in WWE catering ya fucken simp
IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE

Kek his mother’s house had more pyro than any wwe show

based worked brainlet

just to get the ball rolling

I think you're the retard here

>He's a mark that thought he would be used properly like he had been in New Japan.
In Ricochet's defense, they never put the Jr. Heavyweight belt on him and they had ample opportunity to do so.

Based NJPW putting that geek back into his place. They should've let Kushi move up though.

He made the first donation of $2000. OPetty seething that Ricochet is being frugal instead of going into massive debt early in his career and before contract negotiations.

He has a kid with Tessa Blanchard and they aren't together so you're right on the mark, kek.

>he got mad when NJPW told him he can't go heavyweight.
Probably rightfully so. They wouldn't put the Jr. Belt on him and wouldn't let him Heavyweight. What's the guy supposed to do?

NJPW can't rely on their Jrs to just be happy being Jrs forever, they've lost two top-tier guys that they didn't need to lose because of that. We can meme on WWE all we want, but NJPW lost Ricochet and Kushida for stupid reasons.

I call them both victims of timing. The strongest either of them could be is the Jr. division, but at the time they were pushed the strongest the division wasn't as much of a focal point as it is now. Of course, Kushida has helped to put it there but they weren't headlining B level shows like Dontaku or being booked in Ryugoku either when he was on top. It's obvious they're trying to slot them higher now.

Kushida is unironically an anti-draw ya dweeb

Ishimori vs. Dragon Lee main eventing and BOSJ finals in Ryogoku is definitely a step in the right direction. I really don't wanna see anymore great Jr. Heavyweights lost to WWE.

kek

He likely still on his NXT contract and its probably not much money

Randy then tried to pin it on Mustafa Ali

Do you think Yea Forums would give him a dime? That Reddit cuck job.

Because MARKs like you will pay for it

I'm gonna donate to him instead of 420chan

Based

cause you don't stay wealthy by spending your own money

It amazes me how society has become. There is no shame. I would be completely embarrassed ask family or friends for a loan (I wouldn't dream about asking for charity) if I ever begged for money in a public forum, my dad would beat the shit out of me

Shitty things hapoen, that's why you buy insurance. My family was working class, and every year my dad paid into home insurance. The money could have been nice to use on stuff, but again wanted to be prepared "Just in case"

Underrated post

doesn't this bitch have homeowner's insurance?

Based Big Scoops user

BASED AND REDPILLED

how do you think they got famous? by being nice and self-sacrificing?

People here are fucking retarded.
You lonely sad cunts will pay for "literally who?" average chick's patreon accounts to get her to acknowledge your existence... but you have a problem with a dude caring about his mum and asking for help.

Ricochet is probably the epitome of the current s o y state of wrestling. No impact on his moves, 0 ring psychology, all high spots that look painfully choreographed and like gymnastics. And he's a dweeb who begs for money on the internet. god I hate this faggot so much.

uh excuse me sweaty this is an incel board we hate thots nice try tho

Yea Forums is an anti-thot board.

Based Ric's mom taking smark donations away from wewtists

Attached: spardot smoking away wewtists donations.jpg (2048x1536, 373K)

According to zillow, a house in Paducah, Kentucky costs less than $60k. Down payment is probably $12k. Hard to believe a WWE wrestler can't afford a $12k down payment.

He should start a new charity, Flips For Tips

>Those signed to developmental contracts are paid on average $50,000 to $150,000 a year. The overall average for those in development is about $80,000.