Then

>then
can't catch him, that would expose the business. Let his head meet the concrete

>now
LMAO FUCKING SIMP WRESTLING IS FAKE THIS ISN'T TRIPLE H TALKING TO BATISTA BUT PAUL LEVESQUE TALKING TO DAVE BAUTISTA

Attached: 123fall.gif (480x360, 3.5M)

>can't catch him, that would expose the business. Let his head meet the concrete
Based or cringe?

Men were men in those days.

He actually moves back a few steps lmao. Based.

If you botch,you botch.

It's a simple concept modern wrestlers can't understand

based scott

jesus is that a high school gym?

Crased

But its fake

>mark in the ring doing gay flippy shit
>let him kill himself
We need this now

>now
Johnny Gargano slaps his leg while chopping his opponent

Yeah.

Cringola

The Lightning Kid's entire gimmick was he was a super-green uncoordinated shitter just breaking in to the business.
He was fine and this was planned and very safe.

Good sell

Yeah no. Sorry falling 15 Ft chest first onto concrete is never safe. But people back then were eager to pay their dues and give the fans a show. Similar to the deathmatch feds. It's very marky and its usually worked off of talent by making them pay their dues like this.

>Yeah no.
I'm pretty sure you're just a big fat pussy who has never taken any sort of bump before, in-ring or just in day to day life

He knows how to fall

Doing a stupid spot doesn't mean it's a botch.

>I'm pretty sure you're just a big fat pussy who has never taken any sort of bump before, in-ring or just in day to day life

Attached: 85058100.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Monday Night Raw had very, VERY humble beginnings
As bad as the crowd size is nowadays, it's nowhere near as small as the early Raw days

The premise of RAW was originally to do a big show from a small venue. Superstars was still taped in arenas at the time.

Where did you get this picture of me?

Jesus, he fucking bounced half a foot in the air. That had to hurt.

Gotta protect the biz, brother

I think what you meant to say was gotta protect the biz, chico.

Bafed