AND HERE WEEEEEE GO!

AND HERE WEEEEEE GO!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-07-53-21-1.png (720x608, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outsports.com/2012/11/28/4054008/pro-wrestler-scorpio-sky-loves-to-tweet-faggot-knows-its-offensive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cringe

Attached: that simp deleted their tweet too.jpg (590x285, 41K)

>Guy who's never been with a woman hates a man for putting his penis in a woman's face

I'm shocked...SHOCKED!!!!

...well not that shocked.

To be honest i support this %100

everyone knew they fucked up when they pandered to these people. The company hasn't even had its first tv episode yet and they're already threatening to boycott lmao

Who cares. Ares is still a simp either way though.

why are liberals worked so easily?

If signing problematic individuals is the downfall of AEW I dont think id be able to stop laughing.

Attached: 1520609761671.jpg (662x840, 105K)

How will they react when Elgin signs?

GayEW already signed a good bunch of them.

Mass suicide

AEW IS CANCELLED!!! SORRY SWEETIE, THATS THE TEA

This. Appealing to numale virtue signallers is a terrible mistake.

The coming implosion of the cucks is going to be delicious

>Week 1
AEW is everything and here are 5 reasons to watch right now!

>Week 2
Can we discuss AEW?

>Week 3
Twitter has 'AEW is over' party

This will be how it happens exactly.

when are the fans going to go after AEW for hiring this guy?

outsports.com/2012/11/28/4054008/pro-wrestler-scorpio-sky-loves-to-tweet-faggot-knows-its-offensive

>hiring Aries
Somehow even more cringe than hiring Enzo & Cass.

>Twitter taddle tells

Is there anything more pathetic?

How? he actually can wrestle

This exactly

I'm so fucking sick of this tranny meme being pushed lately.

Yes, being over the age of 7 and not being able to spell tattletale correctly

>#1 Black Craft fan
OH NONONONONONONONONO

shhhh
We only talk about the ones social media tells us to hate.

There is a reason why you see almost no backlash against Styles or the YB themselves.

He's a bitch. And he literally gave Zelina Vega a friendship ring.

Don't sign him, not because he might have an opinion on trannies, but because he's unprofessional as fuck and feels like he needs to be given the Reigns push or he feels mistreated

amazing wrestler though, but my goodness that attitude

I think AA is cringe as fuck but I find it hilarious that SJW faggots are gonna be brigading Cody everytime he signs someone even slightly problematic

Attached: virtue signaling cunt.jpg (503x763, 117K)

>signing a bald vegan who got btfo by Wendy's twitter

they need to sign somebody, because until now they have nothing

He's a leftist pet brown person

>a well known talented guy - Jericho
>the best wrestler in the world right now - Omega
>the best tag team in the world - Young Bucks
>they have nothing
what did edrones mean by this

> transphobe
>implying anyone on Earth is scared of trannies

>different combinations of olddad Jericho vs omega vs CAWdy every night
>Young bucks vs random jobber tag teams
>A whole bunch of nobodies fighting other nobodies
Sounds like an awesome show, can't wait to make the switch!

Because they don't believe in God and therefore are unable to forgive anybody for any mistakes they have made in the past.

>Jericho
Literally a free agent that signed on to do two shows. He's NEVER going to do a full-time TV schedule with them.

>the best tag team in the world - Young Bucks
lmao okay mark

I’ve fucked trannies and still think they are an abomination that should be gassed. It’s part of the thrill desu

So how did you like fucking their fake pussy that needs dilation to stay open or it'll close like a wound?

I’ve never fucked one post op, I’m not an animal.

It's a doggy dog world user

>best tag team in the world
>Young Bucks
Meltzer, mate, if you washed their cum out of your mouth you’d be able to speak above a mumble.

so you fucked a thot who’s a man in their headspace?

So you fucked a man. You're gay.

Prove it.

Gay men have sex with men
You had sex with a man
You are gay

Gender is a spectrum and the trans person I penetrated identified as a woman. I did said woman in her botty

>Gender is a spectrum

Attached: king.gif (220x165, 690K)

Trips don’t lie.

They should have never made those kinds of people feel welcome. Everyone here saw this coming after that pathetic press conference.

changing the world one problematic wrestler at a time. not to mention the hotdog situation. really problematic to be paying your female wrestlers with phallic shaped food.

NO APOLOGIES

worked

I hope AEW does an Elgin piss tape angle

Attached: 1453775962022.jpg (325x466, 96K)

Top scientists all around the world say gender is a spectrum. Are you saying you know better then them?

Where is Aries being signed coming from?

"Scientists" in 2019 are no more trustworthy than politicians.

Elgins going to impact

Based

Oh ok. We’ve got a flat earther here.

>top scientists

You mean top sociologists? Gender is a social construct, has nothing to do with science. You’re confusing sex with gender. The mentally ill tranny freak you had sex with might identify socially as a female, but it will always be a biological male. You fucked a dude in a dress.

BURIED
U
R
I
E
D

RING THE DAMN BELL

VINCE. STRAP. NOW.

STOP THE DAMN MATCH

Trannys exist to be used as sexual objects. The problem is leftists who think they are still people and a potential voting bloc

The post that saved Yea Forums

How did these people get into wrestling and end up having a voice in the wrestling scene? Are they just the pussies that remained when everyone switched to UFC?

Still had sex broseph, which is more than can be said for you. Now take your amateur thesis and hit bricks

don't care about any of that stuff he listed, but aries should be kept as far away from any promotion looking to be successful. it says a lot that he was the only unwatchable part of impact for a time.

Based and redpilled

They became infected by twitter

You're a bigot and so is everyone who replied to you

B&R (Based and Redpilled)

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

>he/him in bio

Of course

This guy needs to eat more red meat and fuck some bitches.

Based

Trans "people" need to be treated instead of enabled. Ban sex change operations and get people who think they're something they're not mental help.

>still seething

Kek

>this triggers the wewtist

This

I say let them, the amount of regret and self hatred they’ll feel in their old age will be torture enough. That is if they don’t off themselves before then

Fuck trannies. I cannot sanction their buffoonery.

You don't know what a bigot is so stop using that word.

Based and factpilled

Thank god 40% of them attempt suicide

And in the meantime let them try to be lawfully accepted as what they're not? No thanks! They're damaging society by forcing it to accept their personal delusions.

Sadly many of them fail as hard at suicide as they do at being feminine.

It’s dog-eat-dog world you absolute simpleton. I bet you also say “pedalstool”

Worked

People like you are a diamond dozen.

Like diamond dallas page

Kino post

>best
You know wrestling is a work, right?

>get woke
>go broke

t. Nazi

Niggas actin' woke, but they broke -jcole

Attached: 6tceyaax9os21.png (772x767, 794K)

Based.

fucking cringe, social media was a huge mistake

You from /r/SC or /wooo/?

>giving faggots attention instead of ignoring them

Buried him 10/10 promo.

They listened to dorito beards overrating them, same shit with Punk and his ego.

all the simps here getting worked by obvious shitposts

can you all leave I'm an oldfag who came to Yea Forums from the_Donald back in the old days when this place was cool

These are the people calling everyone not interested in AEW an "E-drone", literal trannies and their advocates.

Chillingly prescient

Bummed a wigman

>the best tag team in wrestling

Somebody play that flippy drop kick party clip

0 dimes
0 dimes
0 dimes
Jericho was a draw 15 years ago he's not now.

AEW will be cancelled after 5 shows. It's all a money laundering scheme anyways they knew it would never succeed just like the AAF.

HOLY DING-DONG DIDDLY BASED

ignoring the rumours is the reason they spread in the first place

Attached: ya right vince.gif (172x200, 3.66M)

Source on Aries signing? He wasn't even brought up on BTE or Road to Double. I don't want the dude there because he's been a pain everywhere he's been, better to pass him by.

Perpetual Cognitive Dissonance

They have a laundry-list of contradictory yet dogmatically held and unquestioned beliefs that they have to constantly pretend are logically consistent. It would be enough to drive any normal person up a wall.
Liberals, however, sublimate that internal conflict into a seething caustic bile of anger that they spew on the first person to step out of line.

Attached: eric.jpg (214x317, 16K)

There is no source. It's fake """news""". The literal who from the OP just wants attention.

SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH!

It was round until your fatass was born.

You do realize that the argument for gender being on a spectrum is the fact that is a social constuct and not biological, meaning that the environment influences gender so in other words, you are a fucking retard agreeing with the side you are spazzing out about

It's been speculation from a tweet he made yesterday.

Attached: 20190417_143639.jpg (1080x1769, 642K)

He still thinks he's a draw. We're overdue for some more manlet seethe from him anyway.

i have nothing against AEW but Austin Aries?

zero dimes in ROH
zero dimes in TNA
zero dimes in WWE

why the fuck insist on old bingo hall "talent"

But he did say gender. I agree with everything you said though.

I'm going to beat you both so bad, you'll die of eternal bleeding.

That's not even true. Aries is a big ol leftie. The second part I have no idea about.

Notice he didn't deny the tantrum accusation.

Cringe

>>the best tag team in the world - Young Bucks

Attached: cringe cucks five star match.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Attached: BASED.gif (238x185, 65K)

This is one of the biggest problems for us on the left. We have a moral compass, unlike the right who lacks all morality and will ltierally align themeselves with white supremacists and other dregs if it means winning. The right's lack of morals allow them to be unified and unite behind a vicitm complex, where as the left actually has a philosophy of morals and will often police each other; this is good, in that some people do need to be called out for shitty things they do, but often this will result in the eating of comrades who don't really deserve it. Aries had a disagreement with some trans writers once and made a poor judgement. This doesn't mean he hates all trans people. This is what is making it difficult for us to win atm, even though our ideas and policies are more popular: the right do not care what you do, as long as you hate the left. We need to be like this and learn to forgive transgressions that aren't obviously unforgivable.

1.) Sociology is a science. It's literally the scientific study of humanity. No matter how many Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson videos you watch, this will never cease being true.

2.) The typer of scientists you're appealing to also overhwelmingly support transition as the most appropriate treatment for someone suffering from gender dysphoria.

Back to Discord you tranny freak. You’ll never be a real man.

Attached: F912578B-43E9-490D-A09E-662BC193E755.jpg (960x452, 66K)

The type of scientists he’s appealing to also support the fact that you can’t change your biological sex. Make up all the sociological terms you want, you’ll never be a real woman.

Based

Back to SC

Fucking bigots.

left or right aries is a midget simp who is incapable of drawing the dime

>Sociology is a science
How’s your Gender Studies degree you limp wristed faggot?

Attached: 27C3737A-FA07-435B-85D3-CB2D21284F3E.jpg (1148x584, 157K)

>scientists support transitioning
>suicide attempt rate is 40%

Hmm... maybe cutting off your penis doesn’t get rid of the underlying mental illness...

The group with the closest suicide attempt stats to trannies are schizophrenics. Really makes you think...

trannies bronies weeaboos and other Yea Forums sexual freaks B T F O by pipebomb user

Attached: 1512898813371.gif (165x124, 617K)

you know we can always just tell these people to shut the hell up. Also the only people who like trannies are closet fags and trannies

Back to Yea Forums you P.O.S.

It's not even the majority of the left that are like this though. There's just a very loud minority who fucking LOVE to eat their own. I mean call-out culture is such a rush to these people that they just need to get another taste and what could be better than tearing down someone who was originally viewed as an ally?

5 star post

>known transphobe
Because believing a man cannot become a woman by mutilating himself makes you an unreasonable bigot in 2019.

HONK HONK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I won't watch AEW if AA goes there

cause he sucks

also, if he doesn't go there I still won't watch

Trannies have nearly double the rate schizos do

>i-it’s not a mental illness you NAZI

Attached: 06161282-E664-469F-9C68-C9EFC887EA0A.jpg (732x814, 112K)

This. The dude is a known zero.

Sad part is I'm sure you thought all this out before posting....oh well world has gone to shit anyway...