Why does the big dog trigger so many redditors?

why does the big dog trigger so many redditors?

Attached: d99f270aff6bf863c463ba96761af34f076024e0db7a1b8535f8e56e54acf532.png (704x687, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36cLMYMrOTk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Uy6k1CKi5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

leddit loves roman nufag

cause roman has had sex

Plebbit loves Roman, The IIconics, and Elias.

Reddit loves Roman since the leukemia work.

Anybody who gets triggered by that simp is someone who likes to watch good wrestling.

because hes good
hes sexy
hes big
and he loves the lord

because he's not a workrate manlet

Imagine you're Hitler and you've won WWII, okay

After 10 years there's a resistance threatening to reverse all the damage you've done, people are waving the former U.S. flag across Europe

Imagine how Hitler would feel

IMAGINE IT

That's how the fucking garbage nu fans who love Cena and Bryan feel, when they look at Roman they see the Attitude Era and it shakes them to the core that the people, the nation, might win in the end

To see the curtains of all this brainwashing, all this suffering be drawn

Imagine it, because the fact is, Germany lost WWII but fascism won it

Believe that

most of the ones bitching about him are e-drones so lol fuck no

Ha based.

>replying to your own post

Lads

Why did roman punch that 80 year old man in the face?

WWE good guys have been assaulting helpless old men for 20 years.

He isn't a flippy self-mark, that's literally it. He's one of the best guys in the company

I love him. When he's on top, the ratings keep going lower and lower. When the TV deals run out American wrestling will finally die

>6660268
Wrong again (assuming you cry "samefag" alot). I'd screencap but you're not even worth a you

p. based

This is such bullshit. Roman is so manufactured it isn’t even funny, and lacks the talent to warrant it. How many nicknames has he had? How many catchphrases have they tried? How many “accomplishments” have they gave him? How many times has he been “finally” championed as the guy? How many memoriable promos has he had? Ironically, the only thing Roman has going for him is his work rate, which is above average. I gave the guy a chance but I gave up and have stopped watching wrestling entirely. Not solely because of Roman, he’s just part of a larger issue

Imagine perspiring /wooo/ particles from your armpits and forehead and (possibly non-existent) testicular parts this flagrantly and ding-dong diddly flamboyantly.

Roman is the best in the business. Would smash Okada or any AEW twinks

he bad

Not a single ding-dong diddly argument huh gay boy? Gimmie Romans beat promo gay boy before I give you a fucking noogie?

He reminds them of the chad who fucked their crushes in high school

The one where he annihilated Cena and brainwashed buffoons like you immediately panicked on the inside while playing it cool on the outside by pretending against all logic that it was Cena who'd annihilated Reigns. Because you're all a bunch of little Cena's yourselves.

Post it lil man. Must have been when I stopped watching

>this level of projection
The absolute state of pajeets

It was actually two segments on back-to-back Raws.
youtube.com/watch?v=36cLMYMrOTk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Uy6k1CKi5o

I think he's okay actually but idk why both his moves (he seems to only literally have two but I havent really watched any of his matches) are the same setup. Superman punch should be his finisher or a big signature move, and he simply shouldn't be using the spear, literally nobody in America should be using this except Goldberg and Rhyno. Also, why does he do both of these things, they have the same setup, unaware opponent being charged at; if one of these techniques is more powerful than the other, why wouldn't he just do the most powerful one and win instead of ever doing the less powerful one and not winning? It doesn't make sense in or our of kayfabe in such a profound way that I literally can't think of another instance of this ever occurring in pro wrestling. It would be like HBK doing the boot stomp and lining someone up and then just clotheslining them and oh darn only a two count, too bad I didn't use my super powerful face kick instead oh well, no point ever learning from that mistake LOL. It's just bizarre.

Also why is he dressed like an antifa gimp still it's time for an update fucking come on it's been years.

imo he's a valuable asset that was horribly mishandled in terms of his image and the style of his wrestling he has been directed to work, he should be acting and wrestling like a real Heavyweight.

Attached: 521709b90c03d1b3e693b932fa323476.jpg (500x501, 35K)

>why did the face punch the heel authority figure
I dunno, because it's fucking pro wrestling??

That wasn’t very good. Too long, no flow in the segment, same old part timer shit they pull every year for every part timer, too much 4th wall breaking, Cena definitely owns the segments regardless of what says.

Exactly what I expected you to say. You can't cure stupidity. You can't teach class. Faithless fools.

So you ding-dong diddly knew it was shit but showed me anyway. Weird flex but ok bruh, ding-dong diddly makes no sense but you do you ya feel me playa?

What? Wow, you really are stupid. I was saying I've dealt with shit taste people long enough to know you'd have the opposite conclusion.

Please explain what makes the segment great. I’ve given you my thoughts. Explain to me the brilliance of Romans performance, and why he should be the face of the company based off that promo, seeing how it is his best performance no?

>isn't a self mark
Dude lied about having cancer to get the approval of fatass smarks

I didn't say the segment was great, just Roman's part.

>I’ve given you my thoughts. Explain to me the brilliance of Romans performance, and why he should be the face of the company based off that promo, seeing how it is his best performance no?

Fixing the world of wrestling is about disentangling ourselves from the Political Correctness system. Cena's entire career has rested on how no one but the Rock has stood up to the menace without all the minutiae being orchestrated in Cena's total favor. Even the Rock got censored. Finally, there was a glimmer of hope. A wrestler who is able to be real in the WWE, and end the charade that he's an all-time great (it was only a week ago that they insinuated Cena's the Babe Ruth of wrestling).

Making the world of wrestling a better place is as important as the performance. Wrestling stories are not in glass cases at a museum. It's all an organism. One outpouring of honesty is worth several 5 star matches or promo's. Good and evil cannot live side by side. Roosevelt called for unconditional surrender for exactly that reason. And true wrestling fans will not quit until there is an unconditional surrender to the PC, PG fraud that's run wild for 12 or 13 years. That threatens to erase all the former greatness before then, to the detriment of mankind as a whole.

You've been cooperative, so there you have it. My deepest belief; "don't tread on me."

Why no response? Have you seen the light? Because again, I doubt it.

Wasted trips

What a mark

he's not very good

Imagine being this obese of a virgin

Ya. That’s not what I got from this segment at all. I got a 15 minute dog of Roman calling Cena a bitch and part timer. That’s the quintessential break from political correctness? Just because Roman repeated stuff his cousin said years ago? And then repeated the same line we heard from Cena years ago? But added meta smark bait taking about burials and shovels that immediately take you out of the segment? Like I said, how does Roman feel real? Hes so fake the fans rejected his rise to te top of WWE because it was so disengenuois. How the fuck is Cena “burying “ people in canon? It makes no sense.

I went to sleep

Holy hell lil man sorry I insulted your boyfriend. Maybe if you suck my cock you’ll feel better

>I like this piece of shit so anyone who doesnt enjoy this piece of shit is a redditor
Fucking embarrassing, if you said based bobbo, you'd be right but roman is unfixable shit.

Im confused on how i feel. He was forced down everyones throat despite much better talent being present. He believes in God but clearly voted for Hilary...... fuck me

HOLY FUCKING KINO. I remember my initial reaction to this promo was to use it to work the smarks because it proves that the WWE knows everything they think, and I think using "I'm still here because you can't do your job" in one of those pet shitposts we did awhile back. But this is fucking based. Such a good job by those two.