>>You have had every opportunity to make Cena and Roman look good

Wow such good oportunities they're giving to EC3

>wow
>such
dogefag

cringe and e-pilled

seething EW-drone

>>WWE gives you every opportunity in the world to get over

outdated ideas are over with the crowd? Hell, I'd choose a Vince Russo gimmick over Vince McMahon's and this is coming from someone who thinks Russo is a joke

>Got over with every gimmick
>Smooth on the mic
>Before he left presented them with a striking and fresh new character even including Brandi
>They said naw, do da stardust becuz ur brother is da uh, golddust

>>Got over with every gimmick
citation needed

>>WWE gives you every opportunity in the world to get over
0/10 the whole bait collapsed and died after this

>they didnt give stardust v goldust their match at mania

youtu.be/zqMzbXSlgaY

Putting Cena and Roman over will give you more money than you going over. Plus, I doubt there's any way you can actually shoot on them, and if you do, I'll send Big Show or Brock or Kane out to teach you a lesson about respecting the business before I fire you.

> over with Holly
> over with Legacy
> over with the mustache
> over with Dashing
> over with undashing
> over with Rhode scholars
> over with Golddust and his dad

Am I missing any?

>WWE gives you every opportunity in the world to get over
Tell that to Harper, SAnitY, and EC3 ya simp

>>For E drones this is a good thing and all time low ratings are dimes

>getting over on a midcard level
doesn't take a great talent to do that especially with that many opportunities. hell, barry horowitz did that

Getting over at all in modern WWE is a miracle.

Read Op's post, then mine. Then by using reading comprehension you'll realize why you're an idiot.

not an argument

>main evented vs. DX because of muh legacy
>never did anything else of note after that

if what fucking world was Sanity given a chance to get over?

Cody left WWE because Vince wouldn't let him drop the Stardust gimmick. He tried on multiple occasions but Vince liked it too much and wouldn't let him do something else. True story.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Cody had a literal plethora of gimmicks in WWE. And they were all featured. He simply never got over with the audience.

Nigga are you retarded?
he got over almost everytime. Vince just never saw him as more then a midcarder. and Cody wanted more

Cody was smart enough to ride coatails of indy darlings until people forgot he was a shitter just by associating his name with the right acts.

>WWE gives you every opportunity in the world to get over
This is fan-fiction I see.

Imagine thinking that Cody was actually good lmao

He had the opportunity to get over to main event level. He had main event programs vs. DX where he went over strong

cope

Doge is top tier meme

Attached: 6F312082-4201-4BE3-8E6A-B2E58E42991C.jpg (750x1101, 113K)

Some guys just fail and have no excuse
Others have a right to be frustrated. Look at EC3 and SAnitY. I dont blame Wolfe, but someone like Sasha has no reason to piss and moan.

Hell even Harper cant blame anyone else. The dude gets injured every few months.

When did Roman get mad and quit?

>all those gimmicks
>still never drew a dime

Somebody post the gif of CAWdy being "over" in ROH ripping off Daniel Bryan's yes chant with his rip off Ric Flair gimmick.

cernfe and roedplebed

Just cause some fags on r*ddit like some one doesn't mean they're "over". If Vince didn't think anything of him then that means he failed to get over with the most important person he needs to impress, therefore he's a failure and wasn't over with his 27 gimmicks.