What are they thinking right now?

Attached: fox-logo.jpg (1000x563, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46Kv4rBJi68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YES, we got the dig dog!

they're probably happy to see record revenue reigns on their show

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 533110175469404170.png?v=1.png (128x87, 10K)

>wow this brand is full of stars

"PUT THE STRAP ON MURDOCH'S COUNTRY MAN IMMEDIATELY VINCE"

Attached: murph date night.png (474x840, 681K)

Probably about muh minorities and their next AOC segment

>record revenue reigns
brock was champ though then.

dumb incel thinks smackdown is on fox news lmao

I imagine this is a decision that FOX will quickly regret come October.

"Wow. We made a very expensive mistake."

--FOX

"I thought The Rock was the Smackdown guy, who's this guitar playing dipstick?"
"I surely hope the kike lawyers can get us out of this one."

You've counted him out so many times. You keep forgetting about John Felix Anthony Cena Jr.

He's a 16 time champion and i think he's going into wrestlemania to beat Ric Flair's old record.

Attached: skip-bayless[1].jpg (1000x562, 418K)

I think they paid a billion for MySpace and absolutely ruined it almost immediately...at a time when it was infinitely more popular and superior to Facebook in the most important markets...

MySpace was sabotaged by the deep state. Facebook is a CIA data collection op. Look up LifeLog.

all they have to do is cancel the show. It's a per season deal, not a one lump sum contract. Then the stock plummets, and WWE is absorbed by Disney and stops trying to pretend it's not a kiddie show for retards with disability checks to waste.

Attached: giphy.gif (250x141, 453K)

Fucking annoying when the media won't shutbup about a politician, isn't it?

"At least football will bring us some money"

Looked it up, it sounds a lot more like Google than Faceberg. Facebook only tracks things that are online, Google has no problem following you around in person and logging your every action. Including Yea Forums usage.

youtube.com/watch?v=46Kv4rBJi68

>WE FUCKED UP! WE FUCKED UP! WE FUCKED UP!

SKEEEYUP COME ON MAN YOU KNOW JOHN FELIX ANTHONY CENA JR IS HALF THE MAN AND SPORTS ENTERTAINER OF THE GOAT DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON IS. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT NO FAKE BELTS ACHIEVEMENT

Attached: shannon-sharpe-595x303.png (595x303, 199K)

LifeLog was 'cancelled' the same day Facebook was founded.

Nothing, because they are FAKE NEWS unlike MSNBC, now excuse me fellow atheists, its time to watch the Tonight Show with John Oliver, I heard his special guest will be Bill Nye the Science Guy and Lena Dunham. I'm soi excited! I'll stream it to my Switch and watch with my wife's son.

Looks painful desu.

Attached: 1555305998628.jpg (1600x1600, 331K)

Haven’t they been restructured yet? Disney should have fired damn near all the programmers. Obviously they report to a different board by now.

Disney bought Fox studios, not the broadcast network, Fox Sports or Fox News.

just think he had his dick in lexi's tight pussy later that night

"Hey Vince, we enjoyed Smackdown a lot but there are a few things we are concerned about。 Bayley was getting very negative reactions, and not in a good way. Could you send her away to learn how to do her job properly and off our TV? Thanks Vince, we knew you would understand whats best for business".

"cringe"

Numerous Fox execs;
>We won Smackchads!
>VINCE, STRAP
>We got the better Kenny Omega!
>look at all the dimes we’re about to draw
>B-TRIGGGGGGGEERRRR

Attached: D4AD9911-EBBE-4321-86C2-1106F404D4B8.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Buddy Omega is going to save the brand, brother. Finn Buddy feud out the gates, Bryan buddy once db is healthy

Probably have buyers remorse before they even have the thing they bought.

>coming up next on Hallmark its Once Upon a Prince
>then All Elite Wrestling
>followed by Cooking with Love

Attached: 1412382184154.jpg (714x714, 112K)

Ever since I've gained a bunch of weight, it's been really hard to properly wipe my ass. I don't think I can reach it all any more. Now once I start walking and work up a sweat it get's really itchy and uncomfortable. Do you think it smells and other people can smell it?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP