Banished to the Tag Division taking orders from the slag

>banished to the Tag Division taking orders from the slag

Attached: 72AA2683-AA17-466F-AB91-20E36FAC47D7.jpg (590x350, 36K)

The Great Asuka bulling Kairi Angle has to start somewhere

She’s so annoyed lmao. You could see it in her body language

asuka is 37
paige is 26

If you can't or won't learn English you're gonna get an English speaking manager.

what happened to asuka? last time i was watching, she was booked strong: womens champ (not sure if it was raw or sd, bliss was the other champ) and had defended it for months, no one could beat her. now this?

not sure what that matters, similar things happen in real life all the time, and as wrestling is fake it matters even less

she was never champ when bliss was champ, were you high?

*avoids being buried by BeckyStreamroller and wins another championship and gets to go on both brands to help ratings*

remember when she was female goldberg?

she will be the first ever triple crown women's champion retard, while they take their time creating a stupid secondary belt (that will be created this year) she can stay in tags. Better there than being stuck in feuds with the botchorses

too bad shes in the brand with 3/4 of the horsewomen

you sure? maybe i was.

yeah she was great, so what happened that she's on the b-show w no title tagging w her little sister and having a whore speak for her and make her look like a fool?

>asuka and kairi
>bringing in ratings

lol

nothing, she moved down the card with time, and you have zero perspective

kek the only one that made her look like a fool was herself everytime she spoke, Paige is a blessing for her career

I'll make Asuka Vs. Ronda threads until it happens.

She flopped and couldn't get over.

She was more over than the men. So shut up, jerk.

they locked her in the closet while they kept shilling becky and charlotte

id rather have asuka be the focus of the womens division instead of those two boring trannies

At least she's on the same brand as Ember Moon again so she can get her frustrations out sexually