RAM RATINGS PLUMMET

April 15's edition of RAW pulled an average 2.66 million viewers, down from last weeks 2.92 million
Hour 1: 2.69 million viewers
Hour 2: 2.76 million viewers
Hour 3: 2.55 million viewers

Here are the ratings from last week:
Hour 1: 3.18 million
Hour 2: 2.94 million
Hour 3: 2.65 million
youtube.com/watch?v=ER07IVqSDw0

Attached: tarps.png (353x286, 176K)

The WWE experience

third hour held up well relatively, guess people wanted to know who the third man was

RAW - April 16th, 2018 (Superstar Shake-Up);
>Hour 1 - 3.634m
>Hour 2 - 3.754m
>Hour 3 - 3.479m
>Overall Average - 3.622m

RAW - April 15th, 2019 (Superstar Shake-Up);
>Hour 1 - 2.760m
>Hour 2 - 2.690m
>Hour 3 - 2.546m
>Overall Average - 2.665m

Down 26.4% year over year

Will Smackdown beat Raw this week? Will it be the rise of us Smackchads once again?

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Please hurry up and debut AEW

I'm a Smackchad, give me (You)s if you want Ram to plummet even more the following weeks.

Holy ding-dong diddly yikesola

Based Beko Two Belts

wow not one hour over three million for the draft

i mean it makes sense because who cares what shows jobbers wrestle on but still that's fucking bad man

this why you ignore the crowd and ignore the internet
>we want kofi to be champion
ok
>we want becky to be top draw and main event
ok
>we want seth to beat lesnar
ok
-26.4%, literally just do the opposite of what is popular on twitter/in the crowd

Attached: 1554774932545.png (236x254, 59K)

>push women as the face of the company
>push flippy libtarded manlets like fag balor
>lose 1 million viewers

get woke, go broke

Giving them the titles isnt the problem, the booking, build and storylines are

>Hour 2: 2.76 million viewers
BIG DICK DEVITT IN THE BIGGEST DRAWING AGAIN

The Becko and Seff anti-dimes power couple is off to a great start

quiet retard the booking wasn't any better last year, the people at the top simply can't draw

>Ratings
>Matter in 2019
Pick one.

Attached: 1554396896011.gif (200x200, 3.36M)

yeah no one draws IF YOU BOOK THEM LIKE SHIT

>How can this show be so awful, Mr. McMahon?

Attached: vrsmile.jpg (238x211, 10K)

The booking and build was worse last year and featured a bunch of shit fans didn't want... and yet the ratings were better.

So do fans want to watch something to be angry at? I don't watch because of work reasons and I'd rather spend 15 mins watching YouTube highlights than a 3 hour show, but I never get the rational that you don't make your customers happy

if they were happy the ratings wouldn't have dropped 26%, making a vocal minority happy doesn't do you any good

Going to be honest, I dont remember anything that happened

Game of Thrones did 17.4 mil viewers, lmao.

I don't get it 2bh.

>B-but everyone's down!
True, but WWE drops nearly a million viewers between the start of the show and the end
>B-but people are watching on YouTube!
So the WWE programming isn't worth watching live? Why hasn't every other sporting programmes audience moved to YouTube?
>B-but the ratings don't matter!
Then why is the WWE board of directors frightened to the point where they changed up major angles?

USA and FOX were expecting certain numbers when they signed these deals.

IT'S TIME TO LAY THE TARPS

Still more than Who Japan.

What did WWE expect when Seth Rollins, Kofi Kingston, and Becky Lynch are the main players moving forward?

New Japan don't run weekly TV shows dumbass.

Keep telling that to yaself. The fact of the matter is WWE is still the most watched show on that day at that hour in the country and besides WWE having their best days now with multiple billions of dollars deals so anything else literally doesn't matter.

Attached: 1540922617209.gif (408x306, 1.75M)

>Giving them the titles isnt the problem,
No, it is.

The Tarping Experience

BASED E-CHAD

Yes they are lol. Not anyone can be a champion. And historically what smarks want, casuals not so much.

The Hulk Experience

Attached: Hulk_Hogan.jpg (1577x1299, 259K)

Do you think USA Network cares that they have lost 25% of the audience since signing the deal or do you think they just accept that it's #1 even though no other network is investing that type of money into one single program?

Keep telling yourself this. If you book someone like shit and give them the title, no one will care.
Thats what happened. You know it and youll keep denying it

I wonder what NJPW's ratings actually are
Their show airs at like 3 AM after the late night anime block

>defending this shit company this hard
Why? It's not like you're getting paid for it. Can someone please explain to me this phenomenon?

Attached: 049586.jpg (445x388, 20K)

Oh, current mark crowd "didn't care" about Kofi?

Sadly still does better than most tv. A hit show today is a million viewers. How many millions of people own tvs in America? Hahaha

Becky Lunchbox is the ratings killer. The more they push her and the more they push women’s wrestling the more the ratings drop.

Stephanie has decided that this is the hill the WWE will die upon.

>everyone I like that doesn't draw is booked like shit

USA's award winning shows can't even come close to the ratings of the worst RAWs. They don't care.

Tell me someone that's booked good in WWE. I'll wait.

You're delusional, and I'm not some Japanese wrestling fan that prays for the demise of WWE. I'm not saying USA is ready to cancel WWE but they are certainly keeping a close eye on the situation.

We will see Raw ratings drop below 2 million this year.

WWE is booking like a dying promotion. They desperately wanted to get a big payoff from their main show so they had all the babyfaces go over, had Hogan come out, had Cena do a throwback to when he was actually over, killed every feud going into it, etc.

Now what?

Kofi is like Surfer Sting; much better chasing the title than holding it. Seth isn't a draw. Elias was more over than 90% of the rest of the show even though he was doing a promo 6 hours into the show and got shit on by Cena. They had THREE dud matches on the card. Lesnar v Seth, Angle v bald guy and Sajoa Moe v Mysterio all took about as much time as its taking me to type this post if you combined them. This is the exact kind of dumbass hotshot booking that Vince tried to escape after the New Generation era and here we are again. The difference is that I don't know if anyone like Scott Hall, Bret Hart or Steve Austin will even look at the business anymore.

Didn't it already happen?

>tfw you lived to see wwmeme die

Attached: ega8mp58r1b21.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>Kofi gets to beat everyone on the way to winning the belt and is protected in every promo segment
>Becky hasn't been beaten clean nor embarrassed by anyone in two years
>Seth has been built as the best member of his company killing stable the past year

You geeks are insufferable

Nobody. They don't do shit. No vignettes to display interaction, personalities, characters of wrestlers. Just wrestle and do scripted promo. Shows are glorified house shows these days. The wrestling is put on first and that is major, major mistake.

>libtarded manlet fag balor
>implying he booked himself to forever taint BCFE by making it fagshit BC4E
>implying Vince didn’t want to destroy the BC shtick when he signed those 4 shitters
>womanizer
>libtard
Yikesola

What a waste of fives.

wasted cringe quints

FOX is but USA really doesn't care. They're abandoning their mindset of the past decade trying to make shows that draws awards and critical praise because it doesn't draw viewers for overbudgeted reality trash tv.

>Kofi gets to beat everyone on the way to winning the belt
Bryan squashed him and his friends had to win him the fucking title shot

>Becky hasn't been beaten clean nor embarrassed by anyone in two years
She lost at the Rumble. And was stripped of her title shot

>Seth
LMAO, Rollins has been a joke, he won a midcard title and did nothing with it. They put him back in The Shield TWICE because he wasnt over. They had him in a promo where Lesnar F5d him SIX times. They wanted to do the same thing on the go home show until Triple H talked Vince out of it.

WWE is by retards and for retards.

based

seething

Seth Rollins and Kofi Kingston are NOT main event stars. End of story. Their counterparts, Reigns and Big E both would draw more given the right creative.

the ship has sailed on roman already. big e has a chance but he just got injured so they'll never push him lol

>given the right creative
Anyone can be a star with the right creative dumbshit

>reformed the shield because rollins wasn't over
Try again, you already know the real answer to this...seth has been top 5 most over in the company consistently since 2 January's ago

Yeah Gillberg would totally been the next Austin if he was given the right creative.

>the ship has sailed on roman already
No, not even close.

Lashley, Drew, and Lesnar should be the main event.

Cringe, none of those 4 are main even draws. Seth, unironically, is the closest. His 2015 authority heel run was fantastic, and if they ever book a good feud with a talent like Bryan (like RoH did in 08), we’d have an actual event worth watching.

Gillberg was more over 99.9% of people in WWE now

youre literally whats killing the company

Fuck off. No casual fan cares about that whiny voiced simp. Ambrose and Reigns both would been bigger stars if not for poor creative.

The same Rollins that had a match where the fans shit on it and counted with the clock the whole time?

no one cares when he comes out anymore

he can't even get booed

Damn, I don't think The Sopranos ever did such a high number

>Constant pops
>n-no one cares
God I fucking hate indy marks.

violence sex and incoherent writing are big draws brother

This is what happens when you rename your fans into "universes"

Stupid company
Stupid fanbase

It deserves to die

Go fuck yourselves

Attached: 1554180416707.png (485x409, 55K)

they just cant stop the bleeding no matter how they try, more and more wrestlers are flat out asking to jump ship and can't say I blame them

Attached: cena2.jpg (374x608, 89K)

The classic sweaty contrarian marks have appeared lel.
Romans a shitter, he has less moves than Cena and is an absolute charisma vacuum, that couldnt cut a promo if his life depended on it. And deanetty is the worst of the 3, his gimmick was always shit from day 1

>Lashley, Drew
They're boring as fuck too

Yes the pops at wrestlemania were fucking huge...the fucking lights get a bigger pop than he did retard
How was that rollins faults the crowd wanted to get themselves over by shitting on one of wwe's production fuckups? Even if they were bored with the match, rollins didn't chose to have a fued with ziggler that felt like lasted 30 years

WWE doesn't know what to do because everyone that actually has drawn the past few years ratings and merch wise were insufferable shitty dudes who can't co-exist in the modern day locker room like Enzo & Cass or there limited one note gimmicks like Elias.

Meanwhile their most passionate fans are hardcores who will never leave that shit on everything but the acts that don't bring anyone in... they actually drive viewers away as they just keep the dwindling never leaving core base happy.

It's like back in the days when Vince would panic and just put the belt on Bret and Shawn to keep the fans who watch no matter what happy.

>His 2015 authority heel run was fantastic
>RoH in 08
Get a clue

>Gets crickets and booes at mania
>Crowd is more concerned with getting a wave going than anything related to reigns at that moment
>booooooooaaaaaaaah
>No pop after he beat drew
It’s quite safe to say no one cares my dude

>he has less moves than Cena
No one fucking cares how many moves someone does.

So you're saying THE BOOKING IS THE PROBLEM?
Gee, sounds like something I said at the fucking beginning you denied

>Le moves

>t.E-Drone

Because of poor booking. If they'd been treated as Lesnar-tier since they arrived they'd be dimes.

>moves

Attached: 1554594116720.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

>God I fucking hate reality

fixed that for you little guy

I wasnt the other guy you were talking to, i just came in to correct you about why the shield was reformed because even the most biased rollins hater will admit it had nothing to do with seth being not over enough

Do you have an actual response? Far more wrestlers with so-called 'small movesets' have drawn than wrestlers with an encyclopedia of moves. Even Dave Meltzer himself has said that actual wrestling is not all that important to be a star.

We are talking about WWE and their ratings lmfao

>WWE: Drawing billions with Roman
>Indies: Peanuts and handshakes
Checkmate, indicucks.

YOU DESERVE IT
>YOU DESERVE IT
YOU DESERVE IT
>YOU DESERVE IT

Not in 2019, but in 2024 when they’re back at the negotiating table with FOX and USA they’ll be gutted with numbers going this way. Hell, if it keeps going at this pace they’ll be below a million by then and FOX probably won’t even make an offer.

WWE is terrible. I don't know why you mindless sheep keep watching it when all you do is bitch about it.

It's like they're in the misery business.

Bu....but streaming! NO ONE WATCHES TV ANYMORE, YOU INDIE SHITTER

>WWE
>Ever going below million
Keep dreaming and typing these fanfics, indymark.

Still drawing more dimes than any promotion in existence, suck it indie cuck.

>t-they'll never go below 4 million
>t-they'll never go below 3 million
>t-they'll never go below 2 million

>Typing through his tears

Attached: 0874509859.jpg (350x263, 8K)

>WWE is still the most watched show on that day at that hour in the country
Nope, Tucker and Hannity says, "Hi"

Attached: 1534175597878.jpg (350x451, 73K)

They literally just dropped a million in a single year, and there are 5 more to go till the FOX contract is up. It keeps going this way they’ll be lucky to be pulling IMPACT! numbers by then.

Don't even know what this gay ass bingo hall shit is.

BECKY TWO BELTS

*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

R*ddit still making excuses.

>m'muh youtube, m'muh hulu, m'muh whatever bullshit excuses for numbers dropping at alarming rate

>Maybe if I keep saying that it will come true

>imagine being a fan of The Adderall Addicted Akita
Yikes

Stamford Wives just can't help it. They are programmed that way

>Blaming the wrestlers when the company itself is the problem
cringe and e-pilled

You can polish a turd as much as you want, but it will never turn into a lump of gold. Shitters like The Shield, Kevin Steen and Sami Gayn just can't cut the mustard, jack.

Yeah. They got guys like McIntyre, Lashley, EC3, Reigns, Big E, Elias, heck AOP who look like wrestlers. They even let Harper go. Wrestlers that look like wrestlers and could be superstars with correct creative.

>Harper looked like a wrestler

I never liked him, but how the fuck didn't he?

PLEASE END THE PAIN BEFORE CODY TANKS ME

Attached: C9B83323-5A61-4F76-9BE4-DC3BAAA8B7C2-6128-0000081E30E51D05.jpg (518x556, 170K)

DRAWING DIMES IS A MYSTERY
END THE PAIN BEFORE CODY TANKS ME

AEW will be lucky to get 300-500k on constant basis but atleast they will get even more of the smarks off WWE product that are left. Then WWE has no choice to try and start attracting casuals again.

HOW CAN I SAVE THIS COMPANY

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO DETROIT.png (427x615, 198K)

>a company full of literal who's and literal faggots is gonna end the wwe
kek

LOOK OVER YOUR CONTRACTS PLEASE DONT RUN

Detroit is easily 40% tarped as a city so this isn't surprising

>T.E-Drone

This thread proves that Yea Forums is filled with literal retards.
Go ahead and tell me the rock and Austin would be massive draws in this era if they were booked like shit and handicapped by creative

And try to tell me Kevin Owens could ever be close to a main eventer in any other era before this one.

A squash doesnt equal a dud. Contrary to popular believe you don't need 80 finisher kick outs and over a half hour's worth of match to tell a good story.

Angle v Corbin was a dud though.

Harper would be absolutely eaten alive during that era. Current era protects talentless marks.

Harper would've been solid part of Ministry of Darkness.

>RATINGS DON'T MATTER

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Everyone in this thread is to pussy to address the real issue here. No one wants to watch women’s wrestling. No one wants to see moment of bliss. No one wants to watch women’s bullshit drama in wrestling. They can’t wrestle, the matches are full of embarrassing botches, they have no mic skills, no personality and they get no pop from the crowds.

The reason you don’t want to admit the truth is because you’re all a bunch of incel perma virgin marks who say stupid shit like “sex with bex durrr.”

Women’s wrestling will never be over, and it’s the reason ratings are dropping like a stone. Deal with it.

>Muh ratings don't matter in the current year.
>Largest source of income the company has is from TV deals.

Attached: 1554400719345.jpg (922x536, 93K)

based and truthpilled

Based and redpilled.

Hi Colby

That's Vince's fault that he cant get womyn's wrestling over, and it's just more proof how shit he is as a promoter that just got lucky a couple of times. Take for example Dana White and UFC who famously said that 'no women would ever fight there', lo and behold sometime later he's shilling the fuck outta Ronda and made her and the co. a shitton of money.

Everyone is booked like shit. The company is afraid to create any stars because they'll just fucking leave once they're bigger. Instead they rely on the dying brand which can't elevate itself.

Based
Cringe

Fox is a TV network not a cable network. They expect big numbers and if it doesn't happen they can pull them off the air whenever they want. They don't have to wait for any contract to be up. They have quotas to fill

This. If women's MMA can be a draw now, TNA Knockouts could be a draw circa 2007, AJW could be a draw in the 80s and 90s, it's very much possible to draw a crowd with women wrestlers. This doesn't mean, however, WWE can do it. WWE can't book fucking anything, they can't even make a male draw.

I really hope FOX pulls out of the deal. Vince needs a fire lit under his ass to make the shows good again.

I can't believe that I'm replying to a waifufag feminist retard, but here goes...

The difference between UFC and WWE:

>UFC = real
>WWE = fake

I know it's a hard concept for you to grasp.

Guys, as it turns out, don't mind getting drunk and watching girls just beat the shit outta each other. I 'member some of the craziest fights in high school were girls ripping eachother's hair out, leaving trails of blood, etc. Women SHOULD be battered for our amusement... as long as it's real.

Nobody wants to see women pretend fighting and botching left and right. Nobody wants to see the fake jealousy angles and make believe drama of wymns wrestling. Nobody wants to see Becky do a horrible Stone Cold impression.

Face it: wymns wrestling does not have a place in this business. It used to. Back when they were having bra and panties matches. But not anymore. And as user said earlier, wwe(steph?) is choosing this hill to die on.

Wrestling is dead. Bury it.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7yx2inAK91t0oxfi_540.jpg (500x257, 59K)

>UFC = real
I’ve got some news for you user..

wait wwe is fake?

This guy gets it. Fuck waifufags for ruining wrestling.

Serious question, are the Murdoch's wrestling marks? Why else would they give WWE such a lucrative deal when their ratings are rapidly falling off a cliff?

Maybe the ratings were a little more stable when the negotiations started. They might think being on FOX will be a big help for ratings too. Another thing that I remember reading is that this deal was relatively cheap for them when you consider what it costs to produce shows that would be needed to fill Smackdown's time slot.

For one they just lost the UFC so they wanted to slot something of equal (in their eyes) value. Live sports has actually seen a slight increase around the time of the deals being struck so WWE used that and the mainstream coverage of the Ronda signing to work their way into a nice deal. That being said, I really feel buyers remorse is coming soon.

From the perspective of someone who just started watching wrestling again (royal rumble) for the first time in 12 years, Raw is unredeemable dogshit. Hopefully you have it PVR'd because the pace it moves at plus every single match being inturrupted by commercials makes it mentally taxing just to try and focus on it for 3 hours.

Smackdown in comparison is actually entertaining. It still has all the problems that modern wrestling has but the stories are still kinda fun. And you don't have to pull your hair out watching 3 separate commercial breaks just to see 1 jobber tag match.

The ratings aren't bad, and it has a captive audience with no other serious national wrestling promotions on TV. If nothing else, the product being so bad means that the fans won't stop watching it no matter what kind of show they put on.

Based, this is why I can't stomach WWE anymore. I could barely stomach all the shitty things about it before, but if real wrestlers are getting bumped off cards for waifu shit then fuck this gay company, you've got to be fucking kidding me.

AJW showed us that womens wrestling can be great, but WWE are not promoting AJW style matches and they dont have access to that talent, their talent are instagram models taking up pro wrestling because its a good way to get famous, not serious athletes crippling themselves with neck bumps. And before you smark me about it, yes, that is legitimately the only reason AJW was good, because the talent tried to suicide themselves every match. This was also true of girls in BattleARTS, etc. Womens matches that are safe are shit. Look at Shimmer. 0 good matches fucking ever. The reason women's wrestling is good is because women have a high pain tolerance and are flexible and have something to prove, so they give 100 effort and bump their tits off. Without the talent getting dumped on their heads and eating shoot soccer kicks, it's just like watching the first month of wrestling school, because these girls are also not athletic enough. They are hired first for their appearance, and second for their looks, which defeats the whole SJW purpose of what WWE is pretending to do. If WWE hires ugly as sin talent who can really go, then it would be great, but its never going to happen.

Womens wrestling is one of the main things killing WWE, because it's shit, because WWE simply don't want it to be good.

ftr, women's MMA doesn't draw either

Did I say Kevin Owens would be a main event star? No but with with proper booking the fucker would be a nice mid card act in the attitude era
Point is booking and creative decides how far a star will go.

OH NO NO NO NO NO!!

Attached: 1510096891316.png (804x876, 456K)

>No one wants to watch women’s wrestling

doesn't help this molasses moving shitter has BOTH the womens titles

Attached: full speed.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

The look of it is never going to improve since they have them doing women's wrestling in a men's ring, and they can't seem to adjust to it. At this point you have to think the problem is with the people doing the training.

>WWE
>2024
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

kek what a joke
ya seethin'

>superstar shake up
>no superstars
What did WWe mean by this?

you can't mix facts and opinions. there are always bunch of fans complaining about something. You have to ignore the reddit plebs and the retards who don't even know it's a work. Those eDrones will show up regardless. Unfortunately, by catering to them, they are the only ones left now. Their opinions are shit tier and no one wants to associate with them or be caught dead in an arena with them.

You're a fucking idiot who doesn't even know how the industry works. Not only does USA get bank monthly from boomer cable TV subscriptions and the ads that are run on multiple channels as a package (No advertiser pays to run ads for ONE show ya pinhead, RAW isn't the fucking super bowl), they also have new revenue streams since HULU, and other live TV providers like Sling also pay to carry USA. No one has a close eye on the situation except retards who don't know shit, like you.

>women's wrestling in a men's ring
What difference does the ring make? Make it smaller so they look like theyre covering more ground while going slower?

fuck off tranny faggot hurry up and 41% yourself ya freak

>shilling for wwe this hard
dick sucking faggot

It does that somewhat, but if you look at some of the matches, they obviously have a lot of problems doing moves that involve the ropes and apron. And while WWE has had short guys that can manage to compete in the same ring, they just don't have the jumping ability of the men. It wouldn't improve the match quality much, that's the fault of poor workers. But watch them run around in the ring and take another look at how a smaller ring would change how the match plays out and how much less stuff would be screwed up.

unsure if women actually botch more or I just notice more because everything is slowed down

Attached: woop.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

Based and E-Pilled.

>WWE: Doesn't care about brand split for the last 6 months
>Ratings don't go up during actual draft episode
>WWE: :O

>womens wrestling is good

Pretty sweet talent Hunter has there.

No wonder tens of the lowest paid marks in the entire industry turn out every week to stand in the ring and watch that sweet tarp work it's magic.

Brand split is dumb as fuck anyways

It was always stupid and always has been

>Roman, Seth, Drew and Baron Corbin shitting up both shows all the time
fuck off

>Vince pushes women
>ratings tank
must be those white nazi incels' fault