One more run brother

one more run brother

Attached: hulk-hogan-wrestlemania-35.jpg (1284x722, 124K)

Who better for Vince to bring in for those FOX dimes AND BTFOing niglet kofi?

Attached: niggest.png (946x764, 888K)

Fuck off, I don't wanna see this racist bigot near my wrestling.

HOLY DIMES it also has the added benefit of getting rid of fags like

Hogan coming back and taking the title off Kofi would get nuclear heat. Back in his heyday Vince would have done it.

Well guess what? I'm gonna keep watching just to piss you of then

Let him have the IC belt so MUH WORKRATE purists get worked into a nuclear meltdown.
Only racist to a point though. He would let his daughter fuck some rich basketball nigger. What true racist would be ok with that?

Everyone is racist to an extent. The human brain literally fucking evolved to be strong at pattern recognition. Noticing that niggers tend towards crime or gooks tend toward STEM doesn't make you evil.

dont forget your dilation for today

Attached: 1473113124680.jpg (480x318, 17K)

I don't think things could get any worse than they are today, fuck it. I'm willing to bet they could get attendance up by at least 10% if they put the belt back on Hogan and announced it as his final tour.

>comes back
>pins Kofi

Would honestly mark out and scream like a 10yo.

Attached: 1548607003730.png (370x330, 142K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE'S SMILING AT ME HE'S SMILING AT ME
>HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYAHEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA

THE SEETHING EXPERIENCE

twitter reddit and /wooo/ would implode.

Him getting the MITB and willing would be dimes

That's the spirit!

they should hook Hogan on some wires and recreate the leg drop from the cage pic

spotted the onions raised reddit queer.

I would buy merchandise

>comes back as Hollywood Hogan
>"in my days people like you would've never become champion!"
>massive boo
>Xavier starts crying
>Big E is already at his third tweet
>Kofi stares into the void as usual
>cue match
>HH goes over clean
>Nuclear heat, WWE is relevant again

Why do boomers want this 70 year old dude wrestling again

You say that while posting a buzzword that got stale after 7 minutes.

>zoomer wants his trannies and niggers as champion
>ratings and attendances collapse

Not an argument

No it's not they're indisputable facts you cannot argue about. Now run along lil zoom zoom.

This would actually be fucking based but Hogan is crippled beyond the usual level of what crippled means, he’s literally more crippled than Terry Funk. Half his spine is crooked and fused and he has literally lost height, he can’t bump, he can’t leg drop, kick, or literally do anything.

It’s a shame because it would’ve been the greatest shit ever if he squashed Lesnar and retired.

Cringe

>literally in tears because niggers and wymyn can't draw

Attached: soy addiction.png (553x598, 385K)

Have sex, old man

>h-have s-sex

Attached: wew.png (2390x659, 398K)

Still didn't gave me reasons why a 70 year old man with a broken body should wrestle other than "lol niggers"