Kino is about to be on the menu boys get ready for SmackDown to REALLY be the A show

Kino is about to be on the menu boys get ready for SmackDown to REALLY be the A show.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Bq6xo4p5Fs

Attached: Muddy Burphy.gif (498x280, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6dubn8
dailymotion.com/video/x6xpu8a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heard he's the new Kenny Omega. Really want to bone Kenny still so I might give this beef a chance.

Is Kenny Omega considered a wrestling legend by now? I don't know much about him but I've seen a few of his matches, they are pretty cool. He's very Theatrical, idk if that's just him or if it's a Japanese thing.

Too bad half of his moves can't be performed on heavyweights.

Unironically I think he should be, even of you don't like him as a performer you can't deny he was a pioneer of the whole success outside of WWE thing that is in full swing right now. I really have to respect the dude for sticking to his own ideas and forging his own path.

well yeah, but that's fine because the top guys on SD are all pretty small.

So he's gonna spend his mega push fighting cruiserweights or reducing his roster of moves for heavyweights.

>Jobs to Roman Reigns in a month

I don't think he can gut his moves much man, he has a really defined style. Cutting his move set would really really hinder his ability to move onto upper card. REGARDLESS he could be amazing midcarder and he's built to go against guys like Bryan and Kofi and AJ

He couldn't hit that whale hunt on a guy like Joe or Mahal though your right.

Absolutely not. No one talked about him until the Bullet Club bullshit. No one.

Subtle racist is subtle.

What was racist about that at all

Cannot wait to see my man buddy absolutely dominate on the SDL roster, he can finally get Bryan his first 5* match. He should fuck around and feud with Nakamura too; bring him to his first good match since Bobby Roode 2
Smackdown is about to be a dime generating machine

Attached: B9A95FCD-EEA8-46A2-BCAC-18E680608446.gif (342x192, 2.5M)

what match is that gif from? That was dope

Kenny Omega vs Kenny Omega: Battle of the Clones 2018

dailymotion.com/video/x6dubn8

Attached: vtriggered.gif (365x205, 1.97M)

damn, I need to watch more Kenny Omega, it's just really hard to find NJPW stuff so I just never really bothered, I see Gifs of him all the time and watched that Okada(I think) match with him, the one they did like twice. and it was pretty cool, very different style of wrestling though I can see why americans might find it too choreographed. But thanks for the link man i just got off work i'll check this out.

>even of you don't like him as a performer you can't deny he was a pioneer of the whole success outside of WWE thing that is in full swing right now.

>his own ideas and forging his own path.

The whole damn thing.

dude just google 'watch wrestling' and click a link and you've got fucking raw/sd/nxt/nxtuk/lu/roh/impact/njpw whenever you want in full shows.

>kino
Fuck off you laughable Yea Forums tard

You will really have to explain my man or else take it to tumblr

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

nigga you need a fucking exam

I don't really like pirating stuff desu. I don't really think it's right, I guess wrestling is different because there is just so much content and I don't think the wrestlers are supported by views. But I could be wrong.

I just try to do stuff the right way is all, I don't like stealing.

fuck off back to tumblr

i mean if you don't like pirating stuff. New japan world is only like 10 bucks

How do their shows work? Is it like a long story arch type of deal like WWE? Where I would have to catch up and get to know the guys? Or is it more of a biweekly/monthly thing where they tie the story telling together (like how NXT does it in an hour)

oh to clarify I watch a lot of Lucha and WWE mainly, I don't really watch a lot of other wrestling shows. So sorry if i'm asking a lot of questions

smackchads if we get Buddy we will truly win

Almost every single NJPW/Kenny match can simply be found by googling “Omega v [opponent] (event/year)” it’s easy, and usually you get a DailyMotion link to the full match, or sometimes YouTube
His DDT stuff is a little harder to find though

>Is it like a long story arch type of deal like WWE? Where I would have to catch up and get to know the guys?
Yes and No.They are much longer story arcs then WWE no one just ever forgives or forget's. People on English commentary do an amazing at all way's reminding you of people's relationships and history. NJPW you tube have some good video's called "The wire" and "the THE RECOUNT" but the best videos to catch someone up is the videos done by showbuckle give "The Fall and Rise of Tetsuya Naito" a watch to see how a NJPW story can play out
dailymotion.com/video/x6xpu8a

Attached: 55596943_2184135471643308_6241851580157526016_n.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Lmao get off the internet

What did user mean by this? Jay is nothing like Kenny.

lets be real here, Yea Forums is a subboard of Yea Forums. I'd even say Yea Forums and Yea Forums overlap. Yea Forums actually overlaps a lot with most boards.

you know man, I get you're trying to be cool and hip and whatever but everybody has different things they do and don't do. Yeah I understand it's kind of silly in 2019 to not want to pirate or download stuff but it's just how I do things.

thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the help.

Obvious samefag is obvious.

You deny Japanese wrestlers real agency. Your statement implies either that they've never succeeded or it doesn't count.

Its not complicated. You're making yourself look stupid.

Jay is the complete opposite to Kenny

Nobody in the west gave a fuck about NJPW until AJ, Devitt and Kenny got people's interest. Dont even try and pretend otherwise, also fuck off to Tumble for real.

what about Finn? he was a Japan guy too right?

Google prince Devitt

Based as fuck

Finn was called Prince Devitt in NJPW

oh wow dude, he had a good look in New Japan, i've always liked Finn though he's fun to watch. Was he always doing the stomp thing? I feel like if he's anything like what i've been watching from Kenny, that he probably dumbed down his moves for WWE.

idk Japanese wrestling is WAY different, it's like stage fighting or something vs WWE which is like grappling and "stunts" if you know what i mean. I can't really explain it

Attached: finn.jpg (245x400, 31K)

Really enjoying your gimmick user, keep it up

>6655274
Oh fuck off you zoomer geek. People have a fuck even back in the 90s. A majority of Pegasus Kid’s and Lionheart’s best matches come from NJPW in very early 90s. And those are just the interesting gaijin. There were plenty of other talented wrestlers over there that were draws; tiger mask, etc. shitty bait
You don’t even deserve a (you).

Can't wait for purobabby to discover Shinsuke

nah I wish it was a gimmick, I never go in NJPW threads because I don't really know anything about it and this thread has been pretty helpful and nobody is being a dick for once.

Make the switch

Attached: 1532509566936.png (3500x932, 3.92M)

>Old man can't reply properly
Stick to your tape trading newsletters bud

Attached: 1553399993966.jpg (343x495, 99K)

Oh wow, Cody and Juice look like absolute faggots and perform like shitters in both feds. No surprise there, Gedo booking can’t save guys who don’t have the look, can’t wrestle, and are shit on the mic.

whats so great about this guy? his matches?

Juice is like top 10 talkers in the world

Attached: Juice in the green.png (1057x603, 1.09M)

Juice is based in NJPW.

Attached: 57d5a0a4-5a50-4697-add5-ba7595372987.gif (365x205, 2.58M)

>Tumble

Dumb phoneposter.

You're obviously new to wrestling in general if you think no one cared about NJPW. You can't say people cared about Meltzer but not about NJPW all those years. Tool.

crinfe and plebpilled