GUY

youtube.com/watch?v=g6Ls8qGSsX8
HE TORE HIS FUCKING QUAD RUNNING IN A STRAIGHT LINE, PUT THE VIDEO/GIF OF NASH UP BESIDE THIS AND WATCH

Attached: demarcus-cousins.jpg (620x349, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aQlK6HS7xf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITS SPOOKY

Attached: NASH.gif (284x210, 3.61M)

Poetic that it's a nigger

Kek

>tears quad
>gets right back up and walks the pain away instead of crying on the floor like a bitch
absolute state of kevin trash

DeMarcus "the emotional lesbian" Cousins

Got spooked by based 6th man of the year

>turn down 40mil for 2 years from the pelicans
>join the warriors for the min to get a ring
getting worked by a prop, what a ding-dong diddly markola. its all about drawing dimes like based melo and iso joe.

that was patbev you blind nigger.

Attached: gettyimages-896325172-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 456K)

This lmfaoooooo

fucking idiot why did he dive for the ball there

he had no shot at getting that fucking ball and doing any thing. he should have just let it go.. or hit it out. he over extended himself and thats when the tear happened, cuz hes a stiff and stiffs dont do fast breaks like that.

the warriors are toast. fucking pissed that lebron was too scared to take on gsw as the 8th seed. this was always ripe for the picking.

lebron let us all down this season. his pride is a little too much for his own good. now the fucking clippers are getting the shine that should be going to lake show nation.

>t. $cam newton
its the playoffs retard

he wasnt always a stiff, he used to go coast to coast on fastbreaks before he tore his achilles

>HHH tears his quad on two occasions and finished the match both times
>Vince tore his quad, no sold it, and stayed in character
>Cousins tears his quad and stands around like he just rolled an ankle
>Big daddy bitch tears his quad, rolls into the fetal position, and cries out in pain like it's the summer of 92 all over again

Attached: 1554405899546.png (419x329, 245K)

the fact that he was a young player and tore his achillies alludes to him being a stiff.

kek what a bitch

youtu.be/aQlK6HS7xf4

he was not a stiff, you have no idea what youre talking about lol

thats not him lunging after a loose ball thats out of his reach in an awkward position. He couldnt catch up to the ball so he thought he would just lean and swing his arm to grab it and his quad popped. he could have ran the entire court if he had the ball. it was getting to the ball that blew his quad. so maybe thats where the disconnect between us is.

he's slower because he's a big, but I dont think he would've fucked his quad had he not lost a fair bit of his athleticism via achilles tear, he mightve caught up to it last year. its a shame because hes been my favorite 5 in the league for years.

you dont tear ur achillies if ur not a stiff. only stiffs and 40 year olds year achillies.

i mean the thought of being a professional athlete, and u cant do achillies tendon stretches to prevent that. pretty sure he was in his 20s when it happened also. thats pretty bad.

Kek LeBum stans are salty across all platforms I see. Fuck off, Doc Rivers coached his goddamn heart out this season and the Clippers deserve this spotlight. ESPECIALLY after last night.

wesley matthews was in his 20s when he tore his as well, rudy gay too, and plenty of others that are escaping me, rudy is a sf and wesley is a combo guard, neither are stiff, its just a freak accident.

cousins was playing insane minutes putting up even more insane numbers prior to it iirc, just like when kobe tore his(even though he was much older).

Rudy Gay is a big stiff. and wesley mathews probably is too.

ok you worked me there for a second, now go away.

wow u think rudy gay is a stiff??