What exactly does Paul teach them down in wrestling school?

What exactly does Paul teach them down in wrestling school?

Attached: paulswrestlingtalent.jpg (1920x1080, 557K)

chin locks and making :o faces at the hard cam when kicking out.

He grooms them for Steph. Cucking hunner with her own body has grown boring for her so she makes him watch his favorite divas get railed by black niggers.

Every match for Paul is No-DQ because he is a boring shitter

how to not draw a dime so he can claim to be the biggest draw of them all

superkicks

Attached: 1555327740140.gif (400x193, 1.15M)

Attached: 1555329104106.webm (640x360, 1.05M)

Its not an NXT problem its a Bayley problem. She was given the loveable awkward autist gimmick because shes a lovable awkward autist and in NXT they worked around that and she was the top woman on the roster. On the main roster they dumped her out there jobbed her to Bliss and expected her to put on the same promos everyone else did

>It's not an nxt problem
It really is. With s few exceptions none of them can cut a promo. All nxt does is teach people how to have an entrance.

Literally just spots.

They can't improvise and they can't talk. He also moly coddles them by giving them a week to rehearse their matches.

its an nxt problem, but as long they get exposed on the main roster everyone will blame Vince, instead of realizing HHH is running a smarkbait indy promotion and expecting that to translate

>>Bitch please

Attached: 1550538516750.jpg (1080x1080, 400K)

>Few exceptions

>With s few exceptions none of them can cut a promo.
they fit in with the majority the main roster just fine then

yeah because most of them came from NXT themselves

This, all his matches are gimmicks because his wrestling is almost as insufferable as his talking. The only thing he can teach anyone is how to stand in the middle of the ring while people bump around for him, and how to slowly punch people then look into the crowd like he has Alzheimer’s.

Has she ever hit this properly?

In 2k19 yeah

That's the gimmick, you hoser.

her gimmick is that she can't wrestle?

Her gimmick is workin my ding-dong into a ding-dong diddly shoot, and that’s a shoot brother

i love great :O faces on kickouts. i think johnny reddit does it best