You have to choose out of these two fatasses to be a world champ. Who do you take Yea Forums ?

You have to choose out of these two fatasses to be a world champ. Who do you take Yea Forums ?

Attached: 14565654135.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Owens. He can work the audience and is not cringe incarnated.

KO but he needs to be his prizefighter persona. Bray's too far gone at this point.

Bray, at least he can pull some spooky shit to win matches and not have it just be some fatass winning

Wyatt is better than Owens, his booking has just been absolute shit.

Bray had one of the greatest gimmicks of all time (cult leader) and his house of horrors match could have been iconic - like Hell in the Cell was for Mankind.

Sadly, Orton decided to phone it in during what should have been an epic match. So now that match type is seen as “bad” and people doubt Bray as a world champ.

I don’t. I think he’ll be Universal Champion by Survivor Series. Pic attached is why. This is awesome, a new wrinkle to the gimmick. Is it a puppet he controls? Does the puppet control him? I don’t know, but I’m damn excited to find out. And of course, I’m ready to Follow the Buzzards once again.

Attached: 71734D21-35C4-41C7-A5F2-860D9B80C394.jpg (908x432, 23K)

Owens. Bray is irredeemable shit.

Owens is the only acceptable answer

Based. Based as all get out. I’m ready to follow as well.

It makes no sense for Bray, as a character, to covet a belt.

KO is entertaining. Wyatt is boring and corny.

If it's kevin steen not Owens than Kevin. If not Fuck these two obese losers.

Easily Owens
Bray is perma-fucked
he could have been something really special if their booking wasn't so shit and he wasn't such a cringey bitch on social media

Bray if he hadn't been completely ruined by shitty creative. Owens overall even though I thought his Universal title reign was complete shit.

>that week they were both champs

Wyatt. Owens can’t hang with the wolves

Based retard having no idea how the thread works

Bray could have been a top guy if the company was already in trouble and actually tried instead of jobbing everyone out. If record low ratings and the threat of AEW push them Bray still could be a main eventer

Owens got a similar middle finger because they tried to build BEASTIE BOY up to feed to Roman.

Owens. ROH steen run alone makes him better than carbohybray wyatt

KO

>Matt Hardy fakes a retirement to escape Bray
>Chris Jericho skips town to escape Owens
Based.