Io didn't go back running to Japan during this vacation. Is she finally getting used to living in burgerland?

Io didn't go back running to Japan during this vacation. Is she finally getting used to living in burgerland?

Attached: IoShirai.jpg (1152x2048, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/puremetal33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was with me.

She's gonna get fat and get a black boyfriend and all of you will turn on her like Asuka.

Attached: 1300397909e26c6cb879fd1ff1ad3c53.jpg (1000x1428, 166K)

This.

Attached: naomi.jpg (1061x593, 189K)

No she won't

the fuck is up with his teeth?

Yea she will get BEANED instead

nope

leave m'fongo alone!

>waifucel cope

she's been going to Mexico for a decade, definitely BEANED on many occasions

She's dating EVIL from New Japan for over a year

She's already bigger than Asuka though

in Japanese bingo halls maybe

Please let this be true.

source

We'll get FatIo soon

Attached: 1555041462110.png (750x1334, 1.54M)

cute

5ch found out when she posted a twitter pic inside his car sitting in the passenger's seat

when was this?

?

Wrong answer and you know it

Its still there on her twitter from a few months ago of her holding a coffee cup in a car. She was also front row at a New Japan USA show a while ago to see him while he was in the US and its why she constantly goes back to Japan still.

How did they find out it's EVIL's car?

This one ?

Attached: Dvln-ioVYAA5svk.jpg (1152x2048, 139K)

how can you even tell who's car that is by that pic

also from the same tweet

Attached: Dvln-ipUUAI69p8.jpg (1152x2048, 191K)

Pretty much. Just some idiot larping

Yep that was it

You can't confirm shit by that picture

this. I don't even like Io but I don't see how you can identify a car by that pic

wouldn't she be going to the New Japan USA show anyway because she loves and idolizes Tana?

I'm assuming this is you considering you made a tweet before to someone saying she's dating EVIL twitter.com/puremetal33

Like I'm going to believe EVIL has a car. He probably is fucking Io though.

both pics are from december 29 btw. This one is from christmas eve but we don't know who took the pic.

Attached: Dv1QNOHVAAINds3.jpg (890x1188, 186K)

if anyone is fucking Io it's probably someone in Orlando

They could've got someone that works there to take the pic, remember Io originally posted a pic of just her there and we were wondering for a while who she was with

don't have a twitter
dunno but they're so adamant about it that i believe it and it was where the hikaru shida to aew news broke after someone saw her with kenny at the airport. maybe it was from her blog or she deleted another pic.

Maybe she's dating Mayu, it's a romantic bar after all.

Attached: DvO1qCjVYAAX4SR.jpg (1152x2048, 265K)

There was a tweet breaking the shida news first though. I don't mind if it's true I just don't see how that pic confirms evil's car. Maybe if it had a better pic of the car or something. Do you happen to have a link to where they were talking about it?

If Mayu's dating any woman, it's probably Saki. They even go on karaoke "dates".

Attached: mayu and saki.jpg (1478x1108, 270K)

This proves absolutely nothing except that anyone who believes it is retarded.

Where was she on Christmas when Mayu was all alone then?

getting cucked by based Io

Mayu is not a lesbo

Neither is Io. She's even said she wants to be a cute wife after wrestling. She didn't specify to a man, I guess, but that's just not something a lesbo says.

You're either blind or delusional if you think she isn't fatter than Asuka

Just a little bit

Attached: RealisticSaltyGalah.webm (540x304, 835K)

I can't believe Mayu is the alpha.

Attached: mayu takes io.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

oh yeah? who is her boyfriend then?

Rossy doesnt allow the girls to date

or Mayu dragged Io to a romantic bar in hope of turning her lesbian

Just because she doesn't have one doesn't make someone a lesbian, user. Just as you not having a girlfriend doesn't make you a faggot, even if you probably are. Mayu's dorky, socially awkward and shy. Also, judging by pics Arisa takes of their New York trip, a total slob.

Attached: Dx6JmCUUUAACwt6.jpg (800x1200, 143K)

Io had a boyfriend in 2012 during her whole drug smuggling drama.

Rossy Ogawa

lmao state of this waifufag

>waifufag projecting his autism on to me
I bet you watch wrestling too

crikes and yinge

this

cringe

Seething weebs

kys fatsukafag

See
and have sex.

Still kill yourself

Benoit yourself

I asked you first

>benoit killed himself
Brainlet and a cancerous waifufag weeb. Seek sunlight

are you retarded? after that post you should definitely kill yourself before your autism spreads

Get a clue ya simp

cringe

htw, tas, gac.

cringe

No with me

Go back

once you kill yourself

ya seethe

nope

What do you think it's like being an Asian girl, lads? What the fuck is it like to be the single most sought and lusted after kind of person on the face of the planet? To exist as a 5/10 but shoot up any ranking 3 or 4 extra points just because you fill a fetish?

To be able to make good money just to exist and laugh into a camera while doing stupid shit and have millions follow you just because you make their penis feel funny.

ya boiling

Nah

>underestimating japanese autists
Reminder that /pol/ was able to triangulate and pinpoint the location of a flag in the middle of the woods based on nothing but streaming video of the flag against the sky. That was just a bunch of edgy teenagers taking the piss out of Shia Labouf. Japanese autists are on a whole other level. When it comes to stalking women, I'm gonna take these 5ch autists' word as gospel.

ya steaming

She didn’t go back because she’ll be on SD tomorrow

White women are most desired

in this circumstance I don't believe them, you literally can't determine who owns that car going by that picture

BASED EVIL

GEDO. STRAP. NOW.

Attached: 1500185231670.png (790x980, 639K)

by blacks maybe

>Japanese autists are on a whole other level
Proof of this besides shitposters deciding that's somehow EVIL's car?

this. Maybe if there was another photo as proof but them using that car pic is ridiculous

for some reason I don't thing Io has a flabsack that would do this

Attached: Empress of McDonalds.webm (480x360, 810K)

False.

god that's disgusting

yikes

diference is, there's a whole screencap that shows how they managed to triangulate that flag while there's no proof whatsoever that supports 5ch claims. If they had done it for real, it would've broken out to the Internet fast since many '''''''''''''''journalists''''''''''''' also frequent at least this board.

I did some research in some io related threads on 5ch and they were talking about her and EVIL before the car photo but I couldn't find any supporting evidence. Only way we can find what "evidence" they have is if there's someone on here that was browsing around that time

The person taking the pic is in the mirror behind them.

All this time and I’ve never noticed that