Superstar shakeup raw prethread

only 6 hours and 30 minutes to go

Attached: 1554603902146.jpg (699x467, 54K)

Imagine liv deep throating your cock while sarah gobbles your balls while ruby licks yours asshole and fingers your prostate until you give Liv a gooey facial and the other two lick it off and swap the cum

>watching fake fighting instead of the playoffs
>watching fake fighting at all

Attached: 1555188639918.jpg (1320x2560, 554K)

apehoop aint shit now, they're in their new generation era and it sucks.

>basketball or hockey 1st round playoffs
That's gonna be a yikes from me brother

Is Liv trying to be one of those Japanese "black" asian girls? I can't remember what it's called. Gaguro or something

Have fun watching the faggot Warriors win for the fifth time in six years

Dontt like 80% of both those sports automatically make it into the playoffs and only the most abysmal horrible teams barely miss it?

>Watching fixed sports instead of UFC

Attached: 1515681851936.jpg (499x430, 29K)

>you're now remembering your first adult flash game Ganguro girl on newgrounds almost two decades ago

Son of a bitch. Is it still up? I havent eve played Corruption of Champions in years let alone that one

sim girl was the first titties i saw

Break up the usos

I hope riot Squad breaks up. Ruby and Sarah stay on Raw while Liv gets sent to Smackdown and adopted by Lacey

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-161624_Instagram.jpg (1439x2781, 1.41M)

delete this post

Nah. Liv and sarah stick togtether. Rubby gets a comedy witch gimmick that gets over but is then realeased.

>watching bulbasaur sports
yikes, don't come near me

this. big dime d'lo ding-dong diddly work simmons and philly into a seething rage again.

i n c e l

I'm counting down the minutes

Send Riott Squad, Bliss, Mickie, and Foxy to Smackdown that way I can skip RAW

Notre Dame is currently on fire.

Break up the Bobby rudes brothers.

God damn you Rollins
This is too far

S E E T I N G

Liv a cute

Nothing important is gonna happen in RAM. Bryan has to stay to feud with Coffee Kingston. AJ might go to RAM but it doesn't matter because he's injured anyways. Andrade, Joe, Truth, Nak, Cesaro, Rusev, Ali, are so jobbers that putting them on RAM would only finish their careers off. And nobody gives a crap about the women since the whole roster is buried, what difference would it make being in SD or RAM.

Sarah got a pretty big pop when she "Won" the womens Battle Royal. They might wanna split her off then bring the War Raiders up once their run is over and have them Viking up Smackdown while Ruby and Liv are on the other brand [sadly probably jobbing]

Based and Riott Squad-pilled

I'm only watching for Bray, nothing else is interesting to me.

bros our kino is gonna get ruined

Attached: 1535582212997.jpg (630x308, 38K)

I just fapped user and now i’m worked into a shoot

Who cares. Only sluts and Almas went there. Might as well be something good for Tranquilo since if he isn't there, he stays on Smackchad.

I had a preminition that Undisputed Era is being called up... to get buried by Reigns.

(sad face)

BBD