Darren Young BTFO

>It’s unfortunate that someone didn’t have my back because when I was having my last feud with The Miz, I was told I couldn’t use the crossface chicken wing because it was a dangerous hold. Legit. I said I know what I’m doing, I’m not going to kill anyone.

>Fast forward and I found out the move was being saved for Asuka. The Miz pointed that out to me in the locker room weeks later and I was like ‘I f*cking knew it!’ It broke my heart. I’ve got pictures of him (Backlund) on my wall in my childhood room. It broke my heart. I cried like a baby backstage and he came over and was like ‘Darren, why are you crying?

Attached: Darren-Young.jpg (900x506, 46K)

>i cried
Holy CRINGE what a mark

On the one hand Asuka is much better than him but why the fuck would you put him with Backlund and not let him use it?

It’s such a common hold why does it matter? And didn’t Young do it differently to Asuka anyway?

This dude had pictures of Bob Backlund on his wall as a kid?

>I cried
Cuck fetishists on suicide watch

Does Young still wrestle? AEW should sign him.

The weird obsession Vince has with basic moves being used only by one wres- "superstar" at a time is dumb, especially considering how many losers get basic as fuck moves as finishers.

guess so, why didn't they bother mention it when they were paired together

What the fuck is wrong with modern wrestlers? Why are they such huge faggots?

fragile masculinity at its finest

Based mommy making him cry

Why is that so strange? Backlund was based. Darren probably put up tons of PWI pictures up on his walls.

Attached: Diesel-vs-Bob-Backlund[1].jpg (900x506, 37K)

Darren Young feud with Miz - July 2016
Asuka call up - October 2017

Something smells fishy.

Lmao based asuka btfo this jabroni
Chicken wing is for the elite only

lol darren is a bitch

I would think the guy who cried about not being able to use a fake wrestling hold is the fragile one, or at the very least a mark.

The Miz was probably just ripping on him about the Asuka thing. If the guy cried over it, then the boys probably knew how sensitive he was so were ribbing him.

Asuka was doing the Asuka Lock well before Darren got put with Bob, so like. Why the fuck did you put him with Bob if you weren't gonna let him use the Crossface Chickenwing. Also Asuka was still in NXT for over a year while Darren was doing his stuff with Bob. Also, they're in different fucking divisions.

This is fucking mind boggling.

I hear that what actually happened was they put it to Backlund that Young start using the move, but Backlund put a stop to it, saying "No fucking queer is using my move!"

you dumb

Darren's gay user, he wouldn't want women of any race. Nobody jokes about gay cuckolding

>something smells fishy
Asuka' s cunt

They gave a shit about Asuka, not Young. Its actually pretty straightforward.

No she smells of black people

Gay dude being sensitive lol

Dumbasses, he was crying not because he couldn't use it, but because he saw how little they really valued him despite his "push" and that it and soon his WWE career was likely over.

Backlund was based as fuck. I can't blame him for being upset not being able to use his favorite growing up hold

I admit i fully marked out for the crazy chicken wing back in the day
Thought it was hilarious when backlund came back and wouldn't let people out. I never thought I'd see it again really
When I learned of kana/asuka and saw it was her finisher it was like a gift from the heavens