"If Bin Laden had been smart and taken out the bridges y'all would've been fucked"

>"If Bin Laden had been smart and taken out the bridges y'all would've been fucked"
>"See? Just like a woman to run out on ya when the going gets tough."
>"They're only good for in between the sheets and the kitchen"

How did Tracy Smothers get away with this?

Attached: Wrestlecon.2019.04.05.Joey.Ryan.Penis.Party.720p HD.mp4_snapshot_00.51.50_[2019.04.15_09.49.14].jpg (1280x720, 304K)

That SJW cunt in the crowd was pissed

I wonder why

Attached: Wrestlecon.2019.04.05.Joey.Ryan.Penis.Party.720p HD.mp4_snapshot_00.42.48_[2019.04.15_09.47.10].jpg (1280x720, 317K)

I left obs open recording wootube during wrestlemania week and i came back from work half way through this

>"Not a FUCKING victim"
>REEEEEE's and cries because the old redneck heel said outrageous things.

...How the fuck did these SJW's start getting into wrestling? And why do they think they can change 50+ years of how things work to fit into their sensitive standards of what's "acceptable"?

She’ll get a rude awakening at 45 with no kids and a dead cat.

Why do they always have colorful hair?

Because they're Unique®™©

they believe doing something so "outrageous" makes them special despite the fact that they all fuckin do it

White w*men are societal poison.
Great Replacement with East Asian Girls NOW.

Holy fucking DIMES !

I suggest banging hispanic girls, but only the ones without "latinx" in their twitter bios

>hispanic
lmao enjoy getting murdered in your sleep or getting your shit trashed because you didn't compliment their new eyebrows enough times

Mmmm Smurf pussy, don't want to mess with that

Link?

What are you seething about boy

I was standing in the back, in front of the merch tables, and most people near me were just playing along and booing. Even the hotel staff was laughing. Leave it to a handful of vocal twitter geeks to dominate the conversation.

Look at this SJW cunt gutter whore, actually booing the heel, hope she gets a Patreon threatening and potentially life ending injury for daring to do that.

rookie mistake - avoid Dominicans and Mexicans

wtf I love this who now. Anyone have a link?

This.
Light-skinned Spanish girls are amazing.

Bump

Everybody dies

Attached: AA9A9EA7-3BE9-45AF-B852-7B7813FFC75A.jpg (1840x1035, 481K)

>to potential predators
Hmm, wonder why you have a problem with this?? Have anything you'd like to say?

Based and redpilled

his match against Su Yung was fucken hilarious