ITT women's wrestling botches

ITT women's wrestling botches

Attached: 1554116206427.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!YLgzAaCD!kZxgRz6bKIWJS_-x5CFvfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ftahmmBRdZs
dailymotion.com/video/x2w69je
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does Charles do it if she can't make the hit look convincing?

Attached: Peyton Laughs at Charles.webm (832x468, 1.31M)

Attached: mandy botch asuka.webm (640x640, 2M)

Attached: mistake.jpg (900x505, 84K)

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1140x641, 115K)

Attached: chartard.webm (640x358, 1.2M)

BASED Carmella protecting her clam from Becky Two Balls.

>2 refs+Bliss watching outside
>rest spot for the other 3 women in the ring
>Becky doing multiple cock checks on Carmella
>Becky falls away at the end like she got elbowed

I don't even understand what these 2 dumbfucks are even supposed to be doing

Which leg was I supposed to sell to be injured?

Attached: Becky Leg.webm (560x399, 2.31M)

Attached: 1508478080419.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

Attached: Nia.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Attached: butyoucanttouch.gif (400x291, 2.63M)

Attached: r9ckt6bhe3yy.gif (626x320, 3.93M)

Are you serious? She's barely over a hundred pounds.

Attached: sbw.jpg (716x336, 31K)

Who cares about the briefcase when I could just tie myself up doing the Bexploder. You won't hear my saying this often, but poor Naomi.

Attached: The AI in the 2K games knows better than this.webm (848x480, 513K)

Sasha Botch deserves it.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (400x224, 1.71M)

Attached: e073c26128704bcb5cd6de9edcb624b8a69e92a3_00.gif (320x207, 2.71M)

Lol

Have sex, incels.

That's some Matrix shit!

>When your 2k19 AI is smarter than you

Attached: 1553019674217.webm (540x540, 2.45M)

I don't want to defend that piece of shit fat retard Nia, but the way she swings her legs and due to momentum is why they fell over. Horsha is awful at a basic level.

Thanks, for the suggestion. I'll rename it for future postings.

Attached: 1554031027021.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

human lawn dart

Itt: incels

Attached: o585qp.gif (200x178, 1.12M)

Also Itt: Non incels that just like funny shit.

Attached: NPC soy reddit brainlet.jpg (700x734, 80K)

lol wtf is there a lock combination on that shit or somethin? this is an issue in even mens multiman ladder matches.

This thread will always have ample material as long as Mondays and Tuesdays exist

Why did the dumb gook tuck her head?

Attached: 2 belts.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

the single thing I would ban forever in wrestling
name one time, one SINGLE FUCKING TIME that maneuver wasn't cringe

she's probably scared that she'll rupture another tit if she bumps for real

women in wrestling should only be valets or doing bra and panty matches or mud wrestling

that is so goddamn bad. Fuckin flairs daughter is a cunt

>she's probably scared that she'll rupture another tit if she bumps for real
I've come to realize this is exactly what she's doing, she doesn't want to risk busting her massive fake balloons but is too goddamn egotistical to give up doing a moonsault so she just does this, it's fucking ridiculous

Omfg this is just.... wow
Awful. How do you not remember which one to sell?

Trying to get Mandy de-pushed to keep her pathetic title reign going

>I've come to realize this is exactly what she's doing
This wasn't always obvious? The real question is why she ever had that in her moveset to begin with. She's the biggest storngest bitch on that roster. She should be powerbombing bitches, not flipping on them.

Charlotte isn't even that strong. She's a lanklet

carmella got fucked up on this one

Attached: thanks Becky.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

This. Watching her and Becky, using their combined strength, BARELY pulling off the triple powerbomb spot on Ronda was embarrassing. I honestly think even little Io Shirai probably beats them on functional strength. She can deadlift suplex over 200 pounds

this one is just funny.

Attached: 1547434638267.jpg (271x445, 34K)

At that point you call an audible and just tag so you don't look like a God damn retard.

Attached: WM.35.Kickoff.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

that was fucking awful and jesus sonya couldn't even budge the top rope

Sasha wasn't wrong here. Everybody else was just running behind schedule.

BASED Io actually trains. Bitch is tougher than any of WWE's homegrown "talent".

This is hilarious.

Eyo, someone post the webms of Bayley doing that Sami Zayn dropkick through the bottom rope. It's the funniest thing to me.

Attached: bayley.gif (400x193, 1.15M)

Bless. Do you have the one where she's doing it to the Riot Squad?

Attached: kairi WEW.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Attached: 1546899911630.webm (640x360, 1.05M)

Attached: hzkkilledbywhitepiggu.webm (636x340, 2.28M)

Attached: jejexa.webm (640x356, 1.61M)

So much this

Kek doesn't even touch Becky and she hits the deck

Attached: reikafacekickedWEW.webm (640x360, 675K)

Attached: 1546907521315.webm (1280x720, 2M)

Based

Honest question.

Which female wrestler has hurt the most people? Nia Jax, Sasha Banks or Becky Lynch?

Also do you believe that Sasha ended Paige’s career?

not even botches

have sex

Reports say she was suppose to roll through and pin Mandy. Either Mandy couldn't hold her up long enough to do the spot, or someone forgot the finish.

Who was in the wrong here

Looks like Carmella was suppose to eat a bexploder suplex, but didn't want to.

Charlotte's ring awareness isn't very good. She seems to always be out of position.

Naomi actually does a pretty good head scissors. Tamina is fucking awful at pretty much every thing she does.

Attached: JExS.gif (425x239, 1.07M)

She literally is too weak to even move the rope!

>fails to catch a 100-pound, 5ft tall gook in your path

how is it that a fucking bella is better in the ring, than a lot of these "real" wrestlers like bayley and sasha

Wrestlemania 20 main event

>a fucking bella
Let's not pretend Botchie is anywhere near Nikkisawa's level.

Nikki was based. Don’t let smarks fool you

not everyone is Shawn Micheals user

yeah because men never botch right? you guys are fucking incels

Sashas Botches

mega.nz/#F!YLgzAaCD!kZxgRz6bKIWJS_-x5CFvfQ

probably tamina, she didn't throw her far enough then flipped her legs really high in the air at the end
nia might be fat but tamina is fat AND retarded

loved how the crowd just burst out laughing after this

When Bret took it

>PeyPey laughing at the end of the third webm
based aussies taking the belt from those two shitters

Only incels support women’s wrestling

nia
outside of paige, sasha has only really hurt herself
can't remember becky injuring anyone

Attached: cesaro-teeth-no-mercy-20013672-1280x0.png.jpg (1280x712, 74K)

When someone who knows what they're doing does the move it's not really cringe. The person giving is supposed to keep their knees together so the opponent has something to launch/push off of, but of course that whore Charlotte doesn't know how to close her legs so that's why it got fucked up.

kek

God's biggest botch was creating women

Attached: 1548561290916.jpg (250x234, 6K)

Poor Ruby deserves better than jobbing to this retard.

Nikki is legit one of the best women's wrestlers of all time lol, what are you even trying to insinuate? Did you confuse her with Brie?

inflated ego
she'd probably be fine if she kept it simple, but no, notice how most of this is wacky lucha stuff that she's not athletic or talented enough to pull off
she thinks she's female deadie guerrero

Okay, seriously, why are the women wrestlers so unprofessional? They openly laugh and make jokes during their matches. It's like they don't even try. K even saw Charlotte do it in the Mania main event.

Post more wahmen botches. Its hilarious the so called real great women wrestlers are the ones who botches the most.

Sasha and bayley lol.

kek, fuck my bad. i meant the shitty one, Brie. Nikki is good tho.

yeah alot of the stuff like the german suplex's she just is not taking correctly landing that high on the very top of your neck shoulders is not right, maybe in a tokyo dome main event once a year but not in a throwawy raw match.

it's like she is green as fuck and doesnt know how to do the move properly

it's in the aussie's nature, Charles is a prick tho

That and the set up to the back body drop. When was the last time that was actually hit in WWE? Kids these days are probably wondering why you would throw your opponent at the ropes then bend over for them to kick you in the face, or roll you up.

She's going to break her neck one day.

becky in the wrong place as usual and just sells it for no reason, fucking tard.

Attached: Nia tries to break Sasha's neck.webm (960x540, 1.59M)

this is not even on nia

this botch is just hot

Attached: SB RB.jpg (2048x1181, 1.98M)

Holy fuck, Becky is shit

who has the one of becky running the ropes/around the ring like a tard?

i swear she moves like a 60yo granny after a hip replacement, she cant run she takes toddler steps

That's literally every single match of hers.

Attached: horse botch.webm (726x410, 2.28M)

kek.
the one i'm thinking of is funnier because she does it for ages.

Because Nikki had an understanding of what they could and couldn't do in the ring

This?

Attached: 29uvzk26w4s21.gif (400x245, 3.28M)

yes. cheers lad.

One of the most plodding wrestlers I have ever seen

i guess those abortions wrecked her front bone

Sasha botches fake clothesline by not getting her hand up enough for Becky to run from under it
>Becky keeps running
NXT's rehearsed matches were a mistake

Nikki is a better wrestler than Finn Balor

The womens Battle Royal at Mania towards the end was hillarious not just the women but the 4 refs surrounding the ring yelling instructions/spots and times at the women was fucking golden
they literally could not call a match on the fly at all anymore they would be totally lost.

this is one reason why sash/bayley would fail in aew etc as they have been schooled in nxt/wwe style

Worse than Braun forgetting to eliminate Harper and Ali?

the women at 1 point just kinda all stopped to get then set of spots it's like they are scared to do something on there own
there will be a whole generation of wrestlers who cannot work without being told what to

Yes it is.

Attached: acting.webm (1280x720, 2M)

Charles truly is the worst

Aka the botcha Banks thread

This is probably the most pathethic one, others look more dangerous but this is just sad.

too much surface area on dat ass

Liv is CUTE

Attached: 17.webm (640x360, 2.01M)

Attached: 1546965980152.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

this is my favorite one. she just gives up and doesn't even try to protect sasha at all. you can tell what kind of person charles is

Do i see improvisation?

based

You see something alright

Attached: 15.webm (640x640, 1.05M)

Are you retarded?

She has a nice butt

> blaming charles for that
Thats on ronald mcdonald, she was meant to keep her body rigid so the momentum makes it go smoothly, basic week one shit
Charles is absolute dogshit but so is the fucking leprechaun, she has zero awareness

Attached: 1481564371923.gif (400x225, 1.5M)

Summer rae

Mayu is like 90 pounds soaking wet and even she's stronger than THE BEST PURE ATHLETE IN WWE HISTORY Charmutt Flair

All of them for not maintaining some eye contact.
Not even peripheral.

They've worked a thousand times with eachother at "WWE Live" events.

Why do women do this to themselves?

No, have you never seen a snap suplex before
Becketty jumps too early

the biggest women's botch was done by ya mother when she ding-dong diddly failed to abort ya OP

Unlike Becky with 6 abortions so far and still counting.

Attached: out out out.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

:)

Becky is such a shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftahmmBRdZs

I will never tire of this video

Why?

Based rollplex

That's clearly a planned spot.

This guy knows.

Kicks are nice to look at though and he used more power moves as the demon at WM and i can hear this guys voice trying to escape the fat

Nattie should be ashamed of herself.
Absolute no ring awareness, no idea to sell, and no concept of pacing or milking a hot tag.
It legit looks like the webm is on 3x speed.

>looks visibly frustrated
>gives up and lets sasha get JUSTed
>looks even more visibly frustrated

Based Charles

Yikes dude.

Attached: 231.jpg (518x710, 81K)

>WELCOME TO JACKASS

Say what you say about buckteeth dunn but at least he saved this well without having to cut away from it completely

DERRRRRRRRP

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-15-11-32-51.png (416x395, 252K)

God bless Ruby for trying to save that. I bet she still hosed at backstage for that tho

Does she do this often?

Attached: 200.gif (245x200, 1.43M)

Attached: 1546963943232.gif (374x250, 1.38M)

Fuck you misogynists. Let's see YOU do better.

Attached: 1553559697696.jpg (932x793, 108K)

Attached: 1548639404813.webm (852x480, 1019K)

Kek.
Every.
Single.
Fucking.
Time.

>>Wrestles great matches
>>Wins the ARMBAR
>>Strong as a freight train
>>Busts his fucking teeth out and just shrugs and gets through the match
>>Jobs to a 10 year old

Seriously WTF Roman gets portrayed as a power guy and hes a samoan in a DLO vest while this guy is doing shit in mid card tag matches with a lovable but past his prime potato

>>Botcha
>>Nia Botch
>>Vince put them together to support Botchamania

Based Vince helping the little guy

Absolutely based thread

To this day i have no idea what they were supposed to do

>A Cups

Horsa Banks BTFO

Looks like Charlotte meant to do a fallaway slam but just quit in the middle of trying

I never realized how much Lynch botches

HEY GUIZE IS THIS THE INCEL CONTAINMENT THREAD?

GEE ITS TOTALLY THEIR FAULT I CAN'T GET LAID AT 38 WOMEN ARE SO INFERIOR AMIRITE FELLOW PEDES? WHY WON'T THEY STROKE MY NECKBEARD? WHY WON'T THEY ACCEPT ME *sweats profusely* I'M SICK OF WOMEME *has cardiac arrest* HNNNNNG

How do you fuck up that badly? Holy shit

>not liking small tits
Thats pretty cringe bro

Sasha or bayley mark seething

When she panics she always tries to just muscle through a spot instead of communicating. See the Asuka suplex bump from the apron to the floor at the Rumble as another example

Botches are pretty much only wwe women,right?

Botcha most definitely

Jomos wife botched it up so bad that she broke her face

>lovable but past his prime potato
I fucking love Sheamus!

oh my.

These are supposed to be the two top stars leading the division. Can you imagine if, say, Austin and the Rock fucked up basic shit as frequently as these two do? How can they be presented as main event acts when they're so subpar compared to the men?

Reminder that Becky has legit brain damage:
>In September 2006, while wrestling in Germany, Knox sustained a legit head injury, following which she claimed to had been "suffering from extremely painful headaches, loud buzzing in her left ear and vision as a result," and was also diagnosed with possible damage to her eighth cranial nerve. A 60-minute Iron Woman match against Haze at Shimmer's Volume 7 taping was cancelled as a result.

>Following her injury, Quin took a six-year hiatus, wrestling only on three occasions for Irish promotion Fight Factory Pro Wrestling (FFPW) in 2008, 2012 and 2013.

Watch stone cold vs taker at summer slam botch city

Worked

Yeah, but Taker didn't learn how to work until 2006 when Kurt taught him.

>six-year hiatus
What the fuck? How did wwe sign her?

Attached: 1544060506315.webm (681x636, 1.77M)

Nah carder had great matches in 02 like that triple threat and with Bork

Yeah Bayley knows her place and its underneath Blissberg

Attached: iE0rUsl.gif (390x264, 1.92M)

Best we can tell she had healed up but lost her confidence and was afraid of getting back into the ring. She had moved on and was a college student. This is also why she starts out as a Rosebud and debuts as a literal dancing jobber. after passing a tryout that she apparently took as a last ditch effort

solid thread guys

Attached: 1525655190720s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

All wrestlers and football players do.

Becky has autism right? She also does that weird nose mouth out thing where she can't breathe.

>Kicks are nice to look at though
yeah if i was watching k1 or something, all these indy fags with their fake looking kicks are embarrassing, balor sucks man, and his finisher is gay

Attached: 2c58c1665b76d243632bfc5a7f50783094c59c92c4bcb4f234398580228d2ba7.jpg (642x630, 50K)

hopefully cien shows her how its done

Look at the movements of her arms. She was clearly going for a roll up but that dumb blonde went lazy

Dat ass is too fat to do that BASED

alicia and botcha are tied

poor Kairi ;_;

somebody re up this please

Based Ruby improvising instead of just sticking to the script.

The 4 Horsewomen of the botchpocalypse

that explains why she's dating jaseffy

literally this, it's my least favorite spot in wrestling along with the atomic drop. the only person who pulled it off was Ziggler and that's because his selling is top tier.

Attached: wrestlingmoves-slingshot.gif (300x170, 1.43M)

Some of these botches would be ok if they played off it and improvised instead of resetting and retrying.

Its just a wwe thing too as much as drones blame evil incels for pointing out how untalented these wwe women wrestlers are. Those jap women wrestlers run circles around those wwe botch machines.

Stfu its women in the west. Male botcges in wwe are planned.

That looks moronic. The only times that move works is if the guy taking it is under the bottom rope so he hits his neck. Overselling like a retard is worse than just doing the faggy move normally.

Jap women are also shit outside of maybe 2 or 3 of them and pretty much never have good matches, and are overrated by weeb waifu faggots who overrate everything coming from that scene the way WWE women's wrestling fans do with that trash.

>there will be a whole generation of wrestlers who cannot work without being told what to do

All according to the plan

Attached: vince-triple-h-stephanie-gym.jpg (600x400, 73K)

Looks pretty cool to me

Because you're a retard.

agreed.
only time I'm fine with it is if the wrestler removes the top turnbuckle pad.

Sonya is cute with her hair down.

How fucking deaf dumb and blind do you need to be to not notice Naomi on the ladder directly beside you and the crowd going wild for her.
Ring awareness is one thing but this is ridiculous.

It's just like any other athletic event. Women simply can't compete with men when it comes to anything physical, but they try and somehow that means were supposed to fawn all over them and pay them the same salaries for doing a shittier job.
Some women can pull off some shit and be genuinely entertaining. Those are few and far between, especially in the wwe

>All these Charles, Botcha, Bagley and Beko examples
Did they band together as the four horsewomen because they recognised they were shit?

But then she can't hair up and square up!

The real tragedy here is that WWE has two of the best overall wrestlers in the world that could easily outshine 70% of their male roster and 100% of their female roster, and will do nothing with them.

Imagine being Io Shirai in your prime being asked to do the job to a 33 years old Becko. Fucking yikes.

Attached: Dro9O32X4AABu7r.jpg (1200x900, 190K)

Attached: bayleyelbows_zpslakxqafy.webm (600x400, 1.55M)

Attached: Acw76eb7xEG3B1eT.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

holy cringeoli

Oh God...

>easily outshine 70% of their male roster
no they couldn't you stupid white knight yellow fever cuck

It didn't really matter how rigid Becky was if Charles has both her legs outside of Becky's body so there's nothing pushing her up. Let's just agree that they both suck and women's wrestling being taken seriously was a mistake.

they could and you know it white trash incel

>The real tragedy here is that WWE has two of the best overall wrestlers in the world that could easily outshine 70% of their male roster
Oof, talk about yellow fever

>his finisher that could legit kill you is gay
Maybe not you since your neck and chest must be surrounded by blubber you fat fucking whale

This is a really sad thread. Aren't they training for this? How can you be so bad and still be on the roster?

not like their male roster is any good

I think Nia has botched more thank Sasha

Why was evolution so dark? Were they trying hide the empty arena?

I hate Nia, but she's the only one that didn't actively fuck that up. Sasha tried to jump OVER Tamina for reasons I can't fathom, leading to Tamina to throw Sasha's legs really high into the air as if it were a backdrop because Tamina is too stupid and clumsy to adjust on the fly, making it utterly impossible for Nia to catch Sasha in a position to smoothly hit the Samoan drop. Nia actually did a pretty good job of catching Sasha period. Sasha was about to facebump the mat from six fucking feet if Nia didn't do something.

Nikki actually took some time to get decent. Brie is a complete shitter. Remember that time she fucked up fake kicks a sixth grader could have pulled off and legit KO'ed Liv?

Attached: Average Women's Match.gif (400x265, 1.95M)

How the fuck is Bayley so fucking bad? Like.. how the fuck are random chinks at Stardom having better matches than her after only a couple weeks of training. It doesn't make any damn sense.

Yes. The show didn't sell out.

Shut the fuck up and stop talking shit about Bayley and posting gifs of her few botches.

kek, brie is shitty as bayley and sasha. Nikki was good, i think she was better than all the others under her title reign

because evolution is a mystery

Attached: Sasha Banks bump.gif (260x147, 1.9M)

She's better than pretty much everyone they have on the main roster right now except for Asuka and Ember.
It's actually quite amazing how far she came, starting out as a one note bullshit tag team sort of deal where she would switch out with her sister for cheat finishes because they looked identical. She got implants, hit the gym and got a clue.

>She's better than pretty much everyone they have on the main roster right now
imagine thinking this

I don't know which is more appalling. The thought that the intent behind this was for NIA JAX to take a flip bump from the apron to the floor. Or the thought that this was SUPPOSED to be Nia throwing Sasha off and from the apron to the floor mid headscissors.

Attached: A Shaman's Eyes That Have Seen Terrible Terrible Things.png (720x720, 454K)

That's 100% Sasha being a complete shitter.

Found the retarded hroshafag.

I've heard "Autism Speaks" before, but I haven't heard the literal Voice of Autism until I saw this video.

being this mad, that a bella is a better wrestler than your waifu

>she's better than everyone except the two actual wrestlers
Meh, might be true even. Mickie is way better though.

I could do a better fucking backflip than her

Nikkisawa rules, slapass

Yeah, she was better back in the day.

she looks like the clownworld meme

That's absolutely on Charles there, she didn't ready herself

Oh you drones are too funny

Attached: 1499547539328.jpg (480x480, 33K)

But shes the MAN user. Why wouldn't you want to lose to the woman MAN of your division.

>when womeme try to copy the men
The rope moved 3 inches.

Attached: 1546542310293.gif (200x200, 3.51M)

Cuck.

Attached: D4HU1O5UcAAYO1N.jpg (1600x1067, 122K)

Idk why i get so much happiness from these threads

Attached: 7jwUd1N.png (1080x1920, 1.17M)

Kek

the best part is ruby awkwardly looking away pretending she doesnt see this shit happening

how is this woman not dead

Attached: f2C1F9.gif (400x225, 2.34M)

What the fuck was that even supposed to be?

That was Sasha Banks being way out of position

She pulled he down by the hair but it was blocked by the angle

Is that gootecks?

Attached: 1550098355398-v.jpg (871x875, 71K)

As much as this is a botch it still looked pretty cool.

a bit of both but yeah clearly sasha needed to be closer you cant turn and jump to do that kick when your opponent is far away

They both suck so badly

it might be

Notice how literally none of these have any of the Riott Squad fucking up?
They deserve better.

Ruby came in hot when she arrived on nxt and was quickly brought up to the main roster. I honestly thought they would do something with her, now look where she is.

Stupid fatass tamina just throws her and walks away. Got to go by the script I guess.

Holy shit, that was painful to watch.

She's ugly. No one cares.

t. Vince and Dunn and Hayes

Whose the queen of botches? Becky, Sasha, Charlotte, or Nia?

YOU WONT THINK THAT ABOUT THAT WHORE WHEN SHE HAS HER ENTRAILS ALL OVER THE FLOOR

Attached: Blurry-cat.jpg (640x480, 90K)

I SEE A DEAD GIRL LIVING ON BORROWED TIME

Attached: MOMjw3eg.jpg (728x1191, 34K)

based psychopathic cat poster

Lol

god i wish this where me.

That's a sweet Impaler DDT

Attached: ImpureDimpledIraniangroundjay-small[1].gif (334x251, 860K)

I know ya baiting but the sad thing is there isn't a spot in this thread I couldn't do better

>legitimately seething enough to type all this out
>has such a hard time getting laid IRL he fantasizes over 5/10 chicks
>takes it personal if someone calls out his waifu's lack of ability
Yeah we're the incels kek, think you might be projecting lad

Nobody pays attention to them. Liv and Sarah are trash though.

This is genuinely better than if the table broke, can't tell who it is taking it but she doesn't tuck her chin she actually throws her head back, pretty dangerous way to take a powerbomb

Watching these webms I'm convinced someone is going to get seriously fucking hurt in the women's division one of these days. It's a wonder no one has been crippled or had a broken limb.

Holy shit what happened to her here? No fucking surprise it was Charles' fault. Christ.

I don't get it. It doesn't look like Charles was supposed to hit this. She's just so fucking tall that when the other women stick their legs up they never hit her face. Men do this spot all the time.

Attached: brie-isnt-very-good-at-wrestling.gif (650x422, 3.3M)

Attached: grayons.gif (416x302, 1.9M)

you posted an intentional counter, ya dummy

>looking confused on who to hit
>hits her own teammate

dailymotion.com/video/x2w69je
3:26

Attached: 1555368790464.jpg (1079x1440, 120K)

Stephanie was great in this match

Donkey brains.

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

You’re 100% right user. It’s bound to happen eventually.

This thread proves one thing to me. Women shouldn’t wrestle. We need a league where there is no women’s division.

Women's wrestling should be like GLOW instead of "OIM HEYA TO CUMPEET YA. LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW INNIT"

Attached: epicrivalry.gif (220x124, 730K)

Attached: styles7.png (177x260, 98K)

this is a good thread, bump.

These women are incredible in the way they will never abandon a spot no matter how botched it gets.

Attached: 1551581709587.gif (498x496, 1.74M)

Isn't that New Japan?

this pretty much

I hate Incels too, but this thread isn't that. it's just a thread of specific female wrestling botches.

this is so sexy bros

its incredible how many botches involve alexa bliss.

the one major theme i see in this thread is that the women just aren't physically capable. they can't even run the ropes correctly.

stop posting webms instead of gifs, i'm on my iphone ya simps.

>regular thread hits bump limit in a day
The state of women's """""wrestling"""""

Attached: 1472061376780.gif (400x226, 2.21M)

I don't want those women to touch me. What is wrong with you?

Leave this board, Sasha. Nobody wants your horse face here