Why didn't LeBron show up?

Why didn't LeBron show up?

Attached: dfb3d5dd49ca4673c2b0cccff7bc0ad1.jpg (966x627, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2017/06/20/triple-h-gives-honorary-wwe-0-terror-attack-6722701/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he isn't a mark like Kevin Love

Why did Untertaker bring a belt when he wasn't champion?

brother this just killed undertaker for me. hes supposed to be the 7ft deadman but a corny white basketball player is taller than him. i ding-dong diddly see undertaker the same anymore

He's getting ready for the playoffs.

Niggers gonna nig.

Attached: 1554599286053.png (1695x953, 1.53M)

He wanted to put these Trump tards in their place, so he did. Fault the WWE for not going through the proper channels. LeBron's a based liberal. He's not going to give WWE free use of his image because that Muslim dick sucker The Undertaker and his Mayonnaise Parade cameb to town in full regalia.
To the back of the line, white boy!

This was when I lost all respect for carder and stopped being a fan
Imagine getting big leagued this hard by lebitch lmao

This is when I became a LeBron fan. Look at these fans. hahaHAHAHAHAA

The best part was someone from the organization on LeBron's behalf was tasked with photographing Undertaker and his crew, including a WWE cameraman, getting BTFO just for LeBron's own personal use.

Everything Vince wanted, in reverse!

Attached: undertaker.jpg (1000x600, 98K)

Clear case of cognitive dissonance

Hahahahaha imagine taker gingerly putting on eyeliner excited as hell to meet LeBron only for LeBron to snub him.

Lebron wears Undertaker T shirts
Undertaker doesnt wear Lebron T shirts

Remmmmmmmemmmmmmber that

What if Undertaker was wearing a LeBron jersey over his tights when he showed up?

What's lost in all of this is that it was Kyrie Irving wearing a custom shirt off his own design, and LeBron was wearing the same custom shirt.

Attached: bil-ankletaker.jpg (1023x586, 71K)

liberals are not based you gay faggot

Sure they are, more based than your faggot ass. And our WWE Champion Kofi Kingston seems to agree:
"Fuck Trump, that white piece of shit and fuck anyone who supports Trump, especially white children."
Stern words from our Champion. Stern, but fair.

Attached: Kofi_Pro_Title--03164706bc0fe64cb9fbe6a319d563ae.png (500x354, 152K)

wtf based! Cavs were such E Chads. Warriors were the obese smark infested indie flipper marks

based faggot hating nigger

Attached: nigger BTFO faggots.jpg (500x352, 49K)

back to /wooo/ While u still can fag

Better question, why didn't Taker just turn off the lights and suddenly appear in the dressing room?

No it wasn't.

Luckily for LeB, Taker wasn't feeling froggy so he didn't jump all over him

wtf I love Wakanda now

Yes, it was.

Le who?

I never even thought about this holy shit lmao

>couldn't even get kyrie
carder had to take a picture with the ambrosetty. KEK

Attached: ap-cavaliers-media-day-basketball.jpg (1000x600, 179K)

based cavs

Attached: LeBron-James-6.png (800x600, 663K)

>basketball players are tall
>more at 11

kevin love is 6'9 at best, carder wears lifts.

Clearly

Attached: lebron-undertaker.jpg (1000x560, 76K)

Your point?

Holy fuck that burial
>over 7k likes
How will gays and trannies ever recover?

WWE will give honorary belts to you for any reason really, here's a rare instance of Triple Nose putting someone over clean:
google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2017/06/20/triple-h-gives-honorary-wwe-0-terror-attack-6722701/amp/

Based Vance.

This picture is from June 12th, 2016, during the NBA Finals.

Undertaker infamously shows up to The Q arena for opening day of the following season, October 25th, 2016.
AnkleTaker shirts go on sale October 6th, 2016.
pic.twitter.com/j1LcQWeHGz

The WWE was happy with whoever took a photo, but without Kyrie Irving breathing life into this forced cringefest, there is no trip to Cleveland.

To put it more clearly, 135 days vs. 19 days. It was 135 days later that the WWE visited Cleveland from the pic you posted. Or 19 days from pic related.

Attached: kyrie-undertaker.jpg (1000x1778, 254K)

holy fuck

HOLY FUCKING BASED niggers don't need self hating white guys feeling outraged for them

LeBron has always been an E-Chad

Attached: ClvLHiZUgAAAvYs.jpg (1200x958, 110K)

based black man

Based
Cringe

What's the story behind this?

is Dana Warrior an animated philanthropy android?

>flipper marks

Should have called them shootyshit geeks.

Bron wore an Undertaker shirt and was on Raw in the past, so WWE thought they could get some publicity out of it by setting up a photo op with the Cavs. Except he saw through it and big leagued Taker, who took photos with the other Cavs instead.

I don't get it. Wouldn't WWE contact the Cavs or something before sending Taker?

carder is too big of a self-mark and thought he didn't need to do that

>implying lebron listens to management

Lebron era Cavs=WWE Chads
Golden Shower Warriors=PWG midgets

They did, but either Lebron wasn't asked beforehand or he agreed but backed out.

BASED
A
S
E
D

at least lovetty came out. fuck, paul can send all those cringe belts to shoot sport champions he wants but to send fucking carder out there is so fucking dumb. if i were him with all the scrilla hes made from the company at the point, id never work another day in wwe ever again. the poor son of a bitch, that mustve been a nightmare for him.