Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4p8VnHDRyc?t=173
youtube.com/watch?v=-OfvpPqFQRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is submission master
He is based
Deal with it, OP

HOLY FUCKING BASADO OP OBLITERATED

He has grow on me a lot. I wish he could adopt sambo stuff.

HE IS SUBMISSION MASTAH
HE IS Z S J
HE IS
ZACK
SABAH
JUNIAAAH

I honestly think if he put on muscle he'd be one of the best. I'd much rather watch a ZSJ match than a Ospreay match

literally
unironically
actually
WORKED

Yeah I'm the same couldn't stand him earlier but after seeing his matches during the New Japan Cup he won me over.

Carter would unironically beat him in a shoot fight

Worked by the greatest British wrestler in the history of the biz.

Attached: Zack Sabre Time.jpg (415x414, 59K)

Carter is 6'6 (with his wrestling boots on), he would obliterate 99.9% of active pro wrestlers (that's basically everyone but Lesnar)

He's grown on me a lot too but I just can't fucking stand how skinny he is. It actually ruins his matches for me because I can't suspend my disbelief enough to pretend he's able to physically overpower anyone at all into a submission.

If the boy would just put some god damn sugary sauce on his onions stirfry for once and go up 10-15 pounds he'd be one of the greats.

other than his vegan rants, yes, I like him. sexually even.

Attached: IMG_20190411_220312.jpg (640x800, 69K)

Yeah. Him and Ospreay were a couple of wrestlers I did a 180 on after they spent some time in New Japan

Ospreay really isn't the same wrestler he was even 3 years ago. He's actually improving and learning and his time away from faggy England has done him wonders.

Same
He's like got a weird aura where people hate him then realise how based he is
If anything I think him being a skinny boi helps his submission master gimmick. It emphasises how he is basically the best technical wrestler going rn cause he relies on little stregnth and 100% technique

Also ZSJ is unironically probably my favourite promo

i picture carter to be fat

He's improved tenfold since Minoru Suzuki took him under his wing and taught him how to work properly and be a heel. Unfortunately his political beliefs are cringe.

He still does the over acting and feels the need to hit a spanish fly in every match. He did it against Archer and Cobb. How about you just DONT USE THE MOVE against big guys. It looks fucking dumb.

Yeah but he's moving in the right direction at least. Kid is still really young too I think he'll figure it all out eventually.

Some marks do, they think it makes them look sophisticated

>all these simps getting works by ZSJ's perfectly crafted lanklet frame

You are getting worked on a subconscious level, and the sad part is you don't even realize it.

What? Not enough flips for ya?

I like him. It's nice to see someone working a style that isn't pwg flip ballet or the muh epic thirty minute five move of doom borefests that cena, okada and roman do

It looks cool, he's capable of performing it and it garners the desired response from the crowd.

I can't get into him because I want my technical wrestlers to atleast have decent striking capabilities. He's leaves me wanting more and I feel like a never get it.
He's good, but not for me.

Didn't care for him in the CWC, but his New Japan Cup run last year won me over in a big way.

Yes.
He looks like a twink but he's a fantastic wrestler.

If he'd stop doing those phony looking stupidass transitions that make no sense and/or are unnecessary, and be believable with em then he'd be real good.
Fortunately he seems to be doing that bullshit less, and even picking up new stuff thats kind of great. Putting him in Suzuki-gun is paying off dividends, and Taka being his hypeman is pretty great.

Unless he gets horrifically injured, this guy is not going away for at least ten years, will be talked about constantly, and will be a world champion in at least one major promotion if not 2

Get used to him

Based hungry skeleton.

>Unless he gets horrifically injured,
He won't, at least not from a move he does. So unless someone drops him on his head on a concrete or something like that, he will be fine and with us for years and years to come.

worked

Nigga needs to quit supporting those losers in the Labour party and join the hot centrist newness that is Change UK.

Zack needs to oust Corbyn and turn the Labour Party into an electoral powerhouse once more.

The same people hating on the ZSJ body are the fatties who desperately root for Kevin Oreowens to succeed because they live vicariously through him.

As soon as he stopped giving a fuck and shoot told Mexico to fuck off, and Taka had to apologize for him.

No.

this. I don't like him, I'm just horny

Attached: IMG_20190411_221150.jpg (2733x4096, 1.54M)

NJPW will never put the HebyQ on this guy. He's IC level at best.

youtu.be/V4p8VnHDRyc?t=173

Too faggot. Only fags like him.

only drumpftards dont like ZSJ

>wanted to work in njpw because world of sports
>one of the top guys in said promotion
Literally living the dream.

i wouldnt necessarily call indie jabronies "people"

Fucking cornette could snap this guy in two

18+

ZSJ is based. The lead up to him winning the title at PWG was the best part of that company. His match with Roddy was the best I've ever seen live. For those of you who say he's to thin, he is but when you actually watch him live he's not as small as he comes out on TV. He has some muscle on him and he definitely put a few pounds when he started working new Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=-OfvpPqFQRo
best moment of his career

The problem is most modern wrestlers don't know how to get out of his stuff so he has to release the holds. He's at his best working with experienced japs and mexicans

I am completely impartial on ZSJ. I don't go out of my way to watch his matches but if he's on the card of a show I'm already watching I'm not gonna shut it off.
Don't hate him, Don't particularily like him, he's just there.
Taka is based as fuck as his manager though

Sambo moves when!

He’s gonna be wrestling for a long time. You can see that in a lot luchador’s who are llaveros

I like him.

>fake submissions in entertainment

I don't get it, why does this scrawny twink faggot get to be the submission fighter who taps out all the stars when he has no martial arts experience and has probably never been in a real fight in his life? Guys like Taguchi and Yano are 100x more credible fighters than him and they're just joke wrestlers. Why should we suspend our disbelief for this guy?