Kayfabe move power levels

What's the reason Rock's elbow drop or Hogan's leg drop are stronger than a regular drop?

What's the most nonsensical (non-comedy) move that's in use?

The RKO is dumb

Attached: frying egg.jpg (1600x1200, 188K)

The rock's elbow is electrifying.

Hogan pulls upon the cosmic forces of hulkamania.

because they've honed it

that egg is overcooked

Because the rock and hulk both tap into the crowds energy, electricity and hulkamania respectively

brock lesnar

The moves scale with audience hype/hatred.

The 6th move of doom. There I said it.

In kayfabe, Rock's elbow drop isn't actually that powerful, at that point he's already basically won the match and the theatrics are pure showboating.

Hogan's leg drop is because he's bringing his entire weight crashing down on you, and back in the 80s that was enough for a finisher.

Especially since he was billed at 300 lbs when he was dropping it. If some fuck dropped that weight on me, I don’t think I’d be able to get up.

>Hogan pulls upon the cosmic forces of hulkamania.
basically this

Big Show's KO punch has to be in the top 5 right?

Attached: zXMBObi.gif (370x229, 999K)

What is this wooo-tier shit thread? Fuck off, gtfo to Reddit

The Stone Cold Stunner is just a sit-down cutter

Samoan spike

do you know what atomic means in atomic legdrop? Hulk hogan has more mass in his legs than almost anybody in the history of pro wrestling. When he drops them on your torso, chin or neck, you are going lights-out

Attached: THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE.jpg (700x357, 49K)

is the chainmail a power booster or a defense booster

And it hurt inside

Stamina boost

>What's the most nonsensical (non-comedy) move that's in use?
The irish whip
It'll always be the irish whip

+5 DEX

It's because the rocks elbow is fueled by the rock's people, ya candy ass retrograde, suffering succotash excuse for a sucka

Hidden right under our noses

The Cris cross
What is the fucking point

>not appreciating crispy egg whites
Cringe and bluepilled.

Big Show's punch is the most legit move. If Big Show punched you, you're not getting up.

He is a slow fatty. His gut fat does not make his fist harder

Walk up to Big Show and ask him to punch you.

He would never land a punch I am so agile. One good punch to the breadbasket would end him, not that I like beating up old retired farts

Increases chance of winning by 243 and 3rd chances

>I am so agile

Attached: im-sure-to-win-because-my-speed-is-superior-)playing-8031431.png (500x1038, 192K)

As a kid I used to justify this to myself by believing that others could use a move but those who used it as a finisher had mastered the move for extra effect. It's how I accepted Michaels using a superkick as a finish when it seemed like every second flippy wrestler used it as a normal move.

No, I imagine his fist being the width of an average person's head has something to do with it.

simp

this is your brain on vidya

Seething manlet

Cause Hogan's leg drop was an Atomic Leg Drop.

Attached: adco1-articleLarge.jpg (600x943, 55K)

Why don't people understand this anymore? Hogan could have unironically gotten a spirit bomb type move over.

Attached: 1511362175441.jpg (375x500, 60K)

so if i take drugs my brains turns to eggs?

Peoples elbow was never powerful.

Hogan’s leg dropmis powerful because Hogan is actually huge, almost as tall as most monster gimmicks, but like twice as jacked. He also got a good run up and good air. Back in the day, that is. Not many people were as big as him and did it as well as him, only person I can think of was Kobashi.

It’s a kayfabe grey area of boarderline legal tho

Attached: Billy S Sessions.jpg (960x1019, 341K)

>pulls upon the cosmic forces
That would be Warriors press and splash. Hogans leg drop pulls energy from every racist white American male

Hell yeah, that's me

>Current hordes of white incel power source
Thats probably why its so weak if he tried to pull it off now, that and it would kill him

Seething, CM Phil?