Where my AEW / NJPW chads at?

Where my AEW / NJPW chads at?

Attached: AEW hot dog geisha.jpg (2519x2290, 766K)

are those made from literal dogs?

here
also NXT

Don't group us with AEWWE

Attached: 1551382555140.png (994x485, 147K)

How're those G1 sales going?

njpw/cmll only

only WWE fans care about how much money their company is making, because that's literally the only thing they have to fall back on

fans of other companies watch because they're entertaining to watch

>Posts image that says "Must be this tall to draw dimes."
>I DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY
Gotcha.

i didn't post any image

t. EDronetty

AEW and NJPW have no business being lumped together. NJPW actually runs shows.

NUJAPANLETS BTFO OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: AEW chad.jpg (960x540, 118K)

Yes, you're right and unlike NJPW, AEW has NO trouble selling out arenas and creating buzz.

Pic related, this is what Double or Nothing will look like in just over a month from now.

Attached: mgm grand sold ou.png (1080x720, 1.23M)

AEW already has 4 shows booked and a 2 hour weekly tv show starting in October

I can't consider myself a fan of AEW until they have a regular tv show. I hope I like it though.

Wait until October, friend. Be patient!

Roasted that weebcuck. Good one, fellow E-Chad.

Attached: Too_Sweet.jpg (351x352, 54K)

Eat me. I just want NJPW to ditch RoH's bloated carcass and work with a company that actually has exposure.

>IN DA FUTURE...!

oooh wow really roasted 'em
they're a new company that can't afford a time machine, so yup, only going to have shows in the future

AEW actually sells out shows.

Keep seething, weeaboo.

E-Drones SEETHING

Attached: AEDrones2.jpg (1032x2831, 231K)

This. BASED.

Beautifully stated. AEW and NJPW just... it feels right, it feels perfect. Like Peanut Butter and Jelly, as opposed to NJPW and ROH, which feels more like Peanut Butter and Broccoli. Are you faggots telling me you wouldn't want to see Okada on primetime television on TNT? Don't be such cucks now.

Attached: AEW TNT.png (423x406, 32K)

Pictured: Two E-Drones

>Beautifully stated. AEW and NJPW just... it feels right, it feels perfect

CRINGE
No thanks, tranny. WWE-Lite can be the number 2 company in the deadened wasteland of America behind actual WWE.
New Japan ding-dong diddly dominate Japan domestically!
>Are you faggots telling me you wouldn't want to see Okada on primetime television on TNT?
I'm not an E-Drone so I don't care about American television.

based backtracking hypocrite

>SliceWrestling

Attached: fake news bait.jpg (521x482, 43K)

>o-ok, n-now aew h-have a d-deal, so it'll b-be number t-two, i g-guess
Pathetic desu.

there's more than 1 other person on this board
not many more, but at least 2

>implying I ever thought otherwise
>implying it matters

Enjoy being number 2 in a dying market while NJPW's number 1 in a growing one, ya seething E-Drone!

I’m mocking people that gloat about something that hasn’t even happened yet. I am cautiously interested in AEW but they haven’t actually run a single show yet, so I’m not about to #StandUpForAEW online.

>Th-they're doing g-good in Japan.

Lmfao, except they're not, you fucking moron. They've been struggling mightily since Omega left.

Attached: njpw vs aew.png (1104x1034, 1.36M)

shitting on something that hasn't happened yet is just as pathetic
best thing is to just stay out of console war threads altogether

>They've been struggling mightily since Omega left.
lol their numbers are still going up you brainlet

Sure thing, kid.

Attached: omega njpw comparisons.png (1098x943, 1.09M)

>E-Drone tries to talk about NJPW

Reminder that Okada vs Sanada is almost a sell-out
Reminder that both shows Jay headlined were sellouts and up from previous years

YA
SEETHE
EDRONE?

Attached: lolkada.png (244x250, 134K)

>pictures of big events vs smaller shows
>E-Drone tactics

AEW fans are E-Drones?
Who'd have guessed

Attached: aedrones3.png (400x418, 180K)

Roh has been trash since at least 2007. NJ should be working with any other promotion. If AEW is a real promotion, then it would be a big improvement.

>Compares WK12 and 13 attendance
Broh look at this dude.

>Big event vs smaller show
Ok

Attached: JUST.png (1472x811, 173K)

you're a fucking idiot

I didn’t shit on the product, I shit on the people that are already taking a victory lap before their first show. AEW has the potential to be interesting but their fans are obnoxious shits...almost to the point that I suspect many of them are just e-drone false-flagging as AEDrones in order to turn people off of the product.

Doesn’t matter, the feds that I’m a fan of have almost relevance online. I have no stakes in the AEW vs ROH vs WWE vs Impact(lol) vs NJPW spat.

>WK12 showed more yearly growth with Okada/Naito in the main than Omega/Tana did

BTFO

At this point I'm convinced people are posing as NJPW fans and calling everybody except themselves e-drones just for shitposting.

>nujapan forcing gaijin shitters down our throats to pander to amerifats
>think they have the right to call others E drones
reminder that nujapan is the E of japan nujapanlets

Attached: 1A3EAAD8-0DB2-448B-8A01-9195173BCAE6.jpg (750x580, 47K)

That's some paranoid thinking there buddy.

I'm seriously an NJPW fan, hate AEW, barely tolerate WWE. Only promotions I watch outside of that are GCW and Impact.

A GCW fan that prefers NJPW over BJW? Huh...never seen that before.

how do you hate a company that hasn't even had a show yet?

>I'm seriously an NJPW fan, hate AEW, barely tolerate WWE.

What the fuck? WWE has been fucking you in the ass nonstop for years now and they're just about to launch NXT Japan which will only serve to continue raping NJPW further.

Yet you prefer them over AEW, which wants to HELP NJPW by cutting a talent exchange deal with them and allowing guys like Okada and Tanahashi and Naito and Ibushi on primetime television on TNT for millions of viewers?

Jesus Christ.

Attached: miyu and yuka.png (768x576, 969K)

Don’t know what’s more retarded, hating a promotion that barely exists, or sucking log shits out of vinces ass. This is some serious nujapan brainlet logic.

WWE has stolen Shinsuke Nakamura, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Prince Devitt, A.J Styles, Ricochet, War Machine and KUSHIDA, and they TRIED (and fortunately failed) to steal Kazuchika Okada, Will Ospreay, Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, Zack Sabre Jr., Tetsuya Naito, SANADA and Kota Ibushi AWAY from New Japan yet you're more angry at AEW than WWE. All of these moves were attempts to destroy NJPW, they were all predatory reactions to NJPW rising up in the United States.

Legitimately, what the fuck is your problem?

Attached: kenny cringe.jpg (1080x1079, 127K)

BASEF

hot dog vendors worked into a spluttering seethe by the New Jachad

>New Jachad
>This cuck's favorite promotion gets routinely gutted and poached and gets their talent stolen by WWE.

That doesn't strike me as a Chad promotion, bud, it actually strikes me as quite the opposite. New Japan is that ugly, nerdy midget in the club or any social situation, who regularly gets his girl stolen from them by an actually attractive, successful, powerful man.

New Japan is a cuck promotion, that appeals to cucks. They regularly build up superstars only for WWE to swoop in and take them away to use improperly and underutilize. And instead of working with a strong company like AEW which might be able to fend WWE off, they partner up with ROH, ANOTHER promotion WWE has been fucking in the ass for over a decade now. Hilarious.

Attached: cute kenny.png (449x375, 373K)

ya seethe?
ya sizzle?

Attached: maaaaaaaaaahgane.png (276x305, 114K)

you're forgetting the part where everytime WWE takes their leftovers, NJPW comes back even stronger
most those dudes were washed

This E-Drone is fucking boiling lmfao

I only watch puroresu so I don’t care.

>Those nujapanlets are gonna witness ZSJ winning a major title this year

Attached: KennyO.jpg (429x485, 25K)

This. WWE is like a little retirement package for all of the wrestlers that busted their ass on the indies/Japan. Once they’re too tired or injured to keep up they retire to Florida, best retirement plan I could hope for them.

Lmfao, I'm not the one getting raped by WWE on what seems to be a week-to-week basis. AEW can actually sell big arenas out, has a TV deal and can actually hold onto their talents, three things that NJPW simply CANNOT do.

Attached: miyu yuka.png (1024x575, 1M)

>>Those nujapanlets are gonna witness ZSJ winning a major title this year

based ZSJ working the EDrone into a sizzle

ya fuming over there, E-Drone?

Attached: localwolfgirlshrugs.jpg (700x606, 55K)

>ZSJ winning a major title this year

holy based
based zacky

Attached: MeguCute.png (1135x784, 948K)

>nujapnlets get btfo over and over again
>only replies are worked and seething
every time

Attached: 2A0B8A7A-365F-4A64-8741-7C6CD857745D.jpg (2048x1141, 226K)

>seethe
>seethes

seethe?

Attached: otomelick.gif (448x486, 335K)

Reminder that AEW fans are all WWE marks who want another accessible promotion in America stylistically similar to WWE, which is what AEW is.
This explains their hatred of NJPW and cult mentality.

Attached: [stares intently in anime].jpg (1200x1200, 266K)

NJPW is the 2nd biggest promotion in the world

yea i'm good with that

Weebs SEETHING

Attached: Ric SUCCC.gif (300x170, 727K)

i just stated a fact
you're the one reacting to it

>This one faggot posting smug anime reaction pictures vehemently defending NJPW despite attendance plummeting, wrestlers leaving left and right and a long, bright future working with ROH for the next decade looms in the distance.

OH NO NO NO NO. Did you thank Kenny, The Young Bucks and Cody for drawing the house for you at Madison Square Garden, by the way? Because Kenny was the IWGP Champion when tickets went on sale and sold out in 19 minutes.

Attached: smug matt.jpg (1858x989, 75K)

>scared to reply to me

Seethe?

Attached: akkopuff.png (250x248, 39K)

>worked inna this much of a shoot by a smug anime shitposter
mmmm you aint gonna make it with the wolves wewtist