Goddammit, why

goddammit, why

Attached: 21367213231344366.png (529x281, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mpe2auv-3eM?t=1372
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am happy he stinks up the joint in WWE. At least he doesn't bore me to death in any of the promotions I watch.

Easy money, barely has to work and can phone it in every time? Gee, I wonder why!

he's on his pension
his family likes florida and he gets to surf

why would he leave?

His family loves Florida, and he likes WWE. Not that hard to understand why?

because he's not a mark

so he can put on 6 stars matches in japan you dumbass

CHARLIE DON'T SURF

That's bullshit and you know that.

Shibata wasn't the traitor after all, it was you Nakamura, you lazy bastard. It was you all along.

>Goof off around America while cashing in a big paycheck
Why should Nakamura break his body down further for the enjoyment of a bunch of fickle and ungrateful neckbeards for a churro and a nickle

>barely has to work
He was second only to Balor at house show appearances last year.

>leaving or re-signing, which one Dave?
>STAYING

AEWdrones thought Styles and Nakamura would willingly return to the bingo halls (at 40 years old) What a bunch of marks.

Leave and go where? There's no where but down from the big leagues pal

they did?
this AEWdrone didn't. wouldn't want them either - not only are they past their peak, they're both past the point of even trying anymore

lmao based autism dave

Shibata could die if the wind blew the wrong way, Nakamura is making millions while barely trying. Mark.

Literally no other promotion has as demanding a schedule as WWE.

>thinks this
Cmon man guy took like 200 matches

I want Nakamura vs. Jay White as much as the next guy, but Nakamura likes it here. Can't begrudge him that, dude has earned the right to coast and build up his retirement fund.

It'd be nice if they'd fucking push him, though.

He was phoning it in before and now he’s tagging with Rusev, so he won’t even be giving the tiniest shit now.

He was going through the motions in most of his matches in Japan before leaving for WWE, him going back wouldnt really mean much

>barely has to work

Attached: 1553537835146.png (295x258, 100K)

>churro and a nickle
Based

0 Aewsrones wanted Nakamura. Maybe AJ for the potential Kenny match but thats it

Staying in the US

Going to AEW.

This. Dave's ambiguous answer makes sense now. Based user with the 400 IQ.

youtu.be/mpe2auv-3eM?t=1372
Nakamura talking about his weekly schedule

What if everyone is on the Kenny type deal where he shows up 17 times a year; will there be weeks without episodes? What if not everyone wants to participate? Do they have to change booking?

Thank fuck. Better for everyone.

what are you talking about?

This. Mark shound know Nak doesn't care about them anymore.

Why would anyone who matters give a fuck about match ratings?

>to main event wrestlemania...
he didn't main event wrestlemania

>barely has to work

I get that he phones it in for WWE, but dude works an insane amount of house shows.

Watching this reminds me of why I liked him in the first place, just a cool guy

Are you talking about Nakamura or Meltzer?

He's busy living in a comfy Asian Seinfeld sitcom.

Attached: byp59zztimk21.jpg (680x510, 69K)

>mfw it was Nakamura who convinced Kairi to come to this shit company
I'll always hold a grudge for that

>ree why aren't you a mark?!
Cringe

This.
People don't realise he's been phoning it in since Wrestle Kingdom 9.
Simce then he has literally only had 3 Really Good Matches.
>vs Styles at Wrestle Kingdom 10
>vs Zayn at Takeover Dallas
>vs Styles at Greatest Royal Rumble

Thought his clean win over Cena was alright.

Dave Meltzer is fucking wrong all the time, gargoyle cunt, he's a fucking wart on the face of wrestling

however I hope he is right for once

>people honestly expected Japanese Orton wanting to leave WWE when he's this broken down physically, has easier access to weed than he's ever had in his life, and better beaches to surf at

Attached: knockamoron.gif (200x143, 538K)

hes going to end up with a broken back, neck and shoulders just like every other wwe wrestler on their 300+ matches a year schedule instead of just a broken neck if he went back to njpw

and now she's one of the most popular women in wwe, she even has more ig followers than some women on the main roster. But yeah, it's a shame she doesn't wrestle for jap pervs anymore.

weebs can't appreciate there is more to life than just wrestling

No he won't. Nakamura in WWE is like the safest guy when it comes to bumping in the fact he rarely bumps at all.

Everyone was saying that winner of the rumble gets the main event at that time. I think they said the same thing when Seth won too.

no he's not
he's taken out of context all the time, and people attribute things to him that he didn't really say
also in regards to the WWE, plans really do change, because Vince changes his mind last minute a lot

Who’s the one that needed a dancing gimmick to get over?

Attached: E7D8C598-E220-439A-B10C-A2FC202D6DF1.jpg (1943x1619, 697K)

She just wrestles for american pervs instead. At least jap pervs aren't 10XL size.

meant for

They are have you seen the puro smark neckbeards

And none pay as good.

>she even has more ig followers than some women on the main roster.
Honestly wondering which ones? She didn't beat Dana, and she was tied with Ruby and Sarah.

no desire to see nakamura back in new japan. at his current level he's either fine where he is or should go to aew.

BASED

GIVE HIM THE FUCKING WWE BELT, GOD DAMN IT. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 354a6e12.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Really?