Have we passed the attitude era of Yea Forums? Can it only go downhill from here?

have we passed the attitude era of Yea Forums? Can it only go downhill from here?

Attached: nervousfrog2.jpg (250x236, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQFkSFDpn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the /wooo/ feud is our invasion angle

the attitude era? lol
we're in the same era currently as the WWE is:
nobody is left but the complete retards who will stay no matter how bad it gets

Mmm

Yikes and crinfe

Bases

Yikes

Pretty much, this board is pretty boring but I want to scroll something while smoking and I don't use the internet besides this. I thought for a second about going to another site but nothing comes to mind so I just refreshed and scrolled again.

The frogposter pretends not to see the irony in discussing (a part of) this website going downhill and erasing its Attitude Era. Good strategy.

I know this feel. I literally have about 10 websites total I visit, and then when I'm done I have nothing left to do but browse Yea Forums and Yea Forums since it only takes about 20 mins to go to through them all.

uh it's always been a Ruthless Agression era, we actually work backwards. We're now entering the AE then it will be The Newfag Generation then it will be classic posting after. Eventually our favorite wrestler will be Bob Backlund

We skipped all the good eras and went straight to the Modern era.

Attached: Disappointed Bobbo.jpg (713x545, 29K)

It can go as downhill as it wants and it will still be the best board on this entire website. Sure it has cringe faggot redditors now but they won't make it with the wolves.

Attached: 1547308864963.jpg (613x634, 28K)

/wwe/ general on spee was the Attitude Era dumbarse, the move to asp was the wcw buyout and us monopolising the board which then moved on to the Ruthless Aggression era
The Yea Forums and wew invasion after the paige leaks is the equivalent of the real life indy midget influx
asp is currently sitting firmly in pg waminz revolution era hell

baed

The Dr. Nash comeback was our X7

Attached: 92.png (369x377, 176K)

I hope the Nash rape era ends soon

Yea Forums is like Hulkamania brother! Yea Forums will never die!!!!!!

It died after Mania, those who still post are just pushing an outdated meme

The "attitude" peaked with 92posting
Like this user said Last week's Yea Forumsmania was Our Wrestlemania X7.

Could someone explain this meme to me?

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQFkSFDpn8

Attached: 1467171496956.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

We're definitely at the birth of Yea Forums's RA era with the Nash face turn and /wooo/ getting buried

Attached: 68271DDF8D224DF7898268AD5C26DE57.jpg (424x318, 54K)

i'm glad dick size doesn't really matter hehe

It's the Brappitude era now

Must have missed it, probably because their roster is just as shit as Invasion WCWs was

God i wish i was born with a bbc

Black mutt clearly used a penis pump to get that girth

Ya seething lil white boy

Attached: tenor.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

summer of 92 is 50/50 booking.: everyone is tired of it, no one gets over but people still come back.

Attached: 1554411506518.gif (498x498, 207K)

Yea Forums /wwe/ = golden age
post-Yea Forums to spring 2016 = New Generation
Beginning of Brand Split to Wrestlemania 35 = Attitude Era
Rest of 2019 = /woo/ invasion

cuckposter woke up, here we go

As an OG from /wwe/Gen1, I can confirm this is the most accurate description so far.

nobody here even mentions /wooo/
although to be fair nobody ever even posts on Yea Forums

Probably. This happens on Reddit all the time (inb4 go back.

Subs with about 10,000 to 30,000 subscribers are kino as fuck, but as the sub gets more popular it becomes a cesspool.

The same thing will happen here eventually. As Yea Forums continues to grow its quality shitposting will go down.

>Yea Forums
>grow

wrestlemania threads drew nearly double the posters it did last year

Yep, I barely even watch wrestling, only some NJPW and some random WWE or other bingo hall shit sometimes if it seems interesting. I sometimes click on a or rarely v even though I dont watch anime or play games, I just want to see what is going on. If I actually really cared about the topic, for example, if I cared about wrestling, I would never browse here. The thing I actually do is music and I could never stand reading people talk about it as people on the internet have no idea wtf they are talking about 99 percent of the time.

Unfortunately it’s going to get worse. r/SCJerk on Reddit is basically Yea Forumslite. They steal all our memes, and more and more people come here because of them.

Legit makes me fucking seethe.

prove it bitchtits

scjerk is just a bunch of faggots too scared to defend wwe on the other sub lol, dont link us with that gay shiut

Finna

sadly, yes