Realistically, how likely is Jihadi Jesus going to succeed in WWE...

Realistically, how likely is Jihadi Jesus going to succeed in WWE. The twitch streams with Brennan seems to actually help him more than hurt his chances

Attached: UneditedPhoto.png (1199x979, 1.39M)

The anti-Semitic compilation will most likely ruin this guy's career. The racist Obama shit, making fun of Jews, gays and saying nigger. It's almost 5 minutes (including his pol posting). I'll be uploading it very soon.

>That nose
>That M
Majin Jew?

He's not anti-semitic, and he's never made fun of gays, or jews.

I think he is intelligent if WWE doesn't works he will have a nice indie career

the WWE already know about those videos and yet they signed him

Hes a minority so no one cares

If Lars Sullivan can still be in the company, so can manny

What do people have against this dude? I've not seen him wrestle at all and I doubt many other people have too. Seems like a decent fella, he is one of us after all

Jealousy

suuuuure it will trannycel

Attached: screen-shot-2017-02-15-at-3-50-28-pm[1].png (1588x896, 1.34M)

I hate him because he's playing the fanbase like a fucking fiddle. "oh wrestling fans are racist? FUCK NIGGERS!" "oh the fan are patriotic? AMERICA the land that gave me opportunity!"
Really ingenuine. Him pandering to the lowest hanging fruit reminds me of a Saudi guy in my college who was the laziest guy I've met in my life. He got an engineering degree by sucking the right dicks.
Don't be surprised if this fucker sucked someone's dick backstage like the Saudi he is.

Lmao Rovert you’re such a fag man

Where did you get the engineering thing from

as long as the saudi deal is still on, there is no way manny gets fired (unless they find a hoss saudi that speaks english)

Manny's a future world champion

It's literally, LITERALLY one dude off his meds. It's no coincidence he was the first post either, he's absolutely fucking obsessed with getting Manny fired.

he's not "one of us", he shills himself literally anywhere that will let him, including here
trying to force yourself as the meme internet darling is pure cringe

>The state of his nose
The hell is wrong with him?

Based

It’s just Rovert being an absolute fucking psycho lmao

>The twitch streams with Brennan seems to actually help him more than hurt his chances
Yeah, remember when Zack Ryder became a main eventer because of his successful YouTube channel?

Most people that love America hate niggers lmao

Where is it?

rovert said the streams are hurting their careers, hence why Brennan and Shane weren't flown in for Wrestlemania.

Manny is the token Saudi so he's fine even though he's the worst one.

Arabs have massive noses too.

Is that shopped?

ROVERT KYS

Very immature, rovert has a reputation of delivering scoops for free! Dave charges 11.99 +tax.

Without rovert, we have to depend on Ryan Satin, you really want to live in that world?

>rovert said
Ya the 300 lb Irish dude who is absolutely obsessed with Manny is definitely in the know.

He hasn't tweeted about Manny in days. He was just trying to protect Dijak, a wrestler with potential. Something Manny would never know since he's merely the token diversity guy.

he never said the n word

None of the female wrestlers you stalk will ever fuck you rovert. You shall never know a woman's touch.

Not an argument, also not something that happened.

>Rovert posting here
great another literal who that can't get over on twitter and has been banned from all wresting forums on the web will start to samefag this board because he doesn't have anything better to do

rovert is followed by important NXT and now AEW people. Saying he isn't over is a lie. Try again.

>Arab Semite
>Anti-Semitic
Imagine being this retarded and kiked

You could use a similar argument for Wolfcuck and you'd still be wrong. Please fuck off, one twitter moron was enough.

>also not something that happened
Yeah, you getting to fuck female wrestlers is something that's never happened. We know this.

Brennan is getting more of a push on NXT in the next month. Not sure which way they're going with manny. He's still green, and, unlike someone brennan's size, you have to be pretty technically sound. Internal is warming up to the idea of the insiderz though.