america matters more even the indies

>Korakuen
Not much difference then

it's nice they let an elderly fan into the ring

Who cares
Plz come shitpost with us Yea Forums Chads in Yea Forums
#

He regrets this

I know that NXT is WWE indies but do they also got paid with two hot dogs and a handshake?

No, they get paid 60-80k a year. Bigger signings get bigger starting pay. But they get their transport paid for, women get their makeup and other cosmetics paid for.
When they are in PC, they are more of an employee than an independent contractor.

lmao this is so pathetic

That "I've made a terrible mistake" face.

Attached: 1554699096293.jpg (207x249, 8K)

the NXT shows i've been to (i've gone maybe 5 times) have been much bigger
anyway, seeing small shows like this up close and personal is much more fun than being in a giant arena

This motherfucker is the dumbest baka alive. He really thought he could go to WWE and end up any different than the rest of the foreigners didn't he.

Attached: 1479960997074.png (960x720, 1.18M)

It’s pretty fucking insulting that they send veterans like Kushida to NXT. People like Balor, Nakamura and Kushida have no business being in NXT.

Everyone as to go regardless now. Sin Cara fucked it up for everyone by demanding to bypass it and becoming a complete botch machine mistake.

AJ Styles, Gallows and Anderson bypassed it. The Elite were going to do it as well acording to the Meltzer, only Hangman was going to go there.

New Japan does shitty house shows too brainlet

The Road to Shows are canon and help develop storylines.

He probably can't speak English and wrestles a completely different style to the boring WWE one. He can't just go straight to the main roster or he will end up killing himself or someone else.

nope
he thought he's already done everything there is to do in NJPW multiple times over
they wouldn't let him move up to heavyweight, so the only direction to go was down
so you go somewhere else and at least you have something new to do
it's called ambition

>AJ Styles, Gallows and Anderson bypassed it.
its because they are special

>tfw nakamura is busy getting high and surfing all week
>tfw the joshis are busy are getting blacked
>that jap on the manlet division is busy being irrelevant
no one warned him to not come to wwmeme

Jap on the manlet division already peaced out.

not kenta, the other nip

>tfw Funaki is the nip with the best position in WWE somehow

>Continue getting moved down the card in NJPW and end up like YOSHI HASHI
>Go to dimeless Japanese outlaw promotion
>Take a stab at a global wrestling superpower that's trying to expand it's audience
Hmm wonder what the real mark thing to do would be?

Attached: 1554836564400.jpg (448x412, 33K)

>it's called ambition
actually its called treason and being a mark for yourself

(WWE also made him a huge money offer just to steal another New Japan guy away, and he took the bait like a fish)

lol treason?
being a mark for yourself?
only on Yea Forums would 'believing in yourself' and "taking the bait" of a huge money offer be a bad thing

>several empty chairs
NXT confirmed dead

>falling for the can't just go straight to the main roster meme
you're a fucking moron, wrestlers have jumped around territories for decades and have little to zero problems adapting, this is just an excuse to pay 90% of the guys coming in less money in a subsidiary company (NXT)

Did he still come out dressed like Marty McFly?

Yes.

He did at the tapings he was at.

yes treason, fuck your western perspective
nobody will openly say it in Japanese culture but they still condemn you quitting your job or your position no matter the issue and consider this an act of betrayal

also Kushida isn't Nakamura, someone who literally did everything a wrestler could do within New Japan and was nearing retirement, so he's literally killed his own career by leaving hope the nxt deal was worth it

Don’t talk about shit you know nothing about. Transport is only paid for on out of state loops.

ok, i don't care what dumb shit businesses use to trick dumb employees to be loyal to them against their own self-interests in the east

NJPW wasn't letting Kushida move up to heavyweight, they weren't letting him turn heel - so what else did he have left to do?

ok.....and then in 1-2 years they move up to the WWE and are making more money anyway, so how does your point make any sense?